Author Topic: I'm collecting Unemployment and it feels fantabulous!  (Read 9207 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: I'm collecting Unemployment and it feels fantabulous!
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2013, 07:53:47 AM »
I rise from bed at 10 AM, make the coffee and return to the bed to sip my mug o' joe and review the internet on my Galaxy. I then fall into a light nap and get up at around noon. I have an EBT card, free health insurance, fuel and electricity assistance, and, of course, a free weekly paycheck. All I have to do is apply for 3 jobs a week, which I do on Monster.com. I am eating well and work out on the regular. I can even afford creatine and whey protein. I visit malls, book stores, etc. I go to strip joints, but because I am on a fixed income, NO LAP DANCES. Just staring. ;D Life is good.

Well if I'm paying for all this....I expect my bitches to put out, into the bunny suit you go.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2013, 07:53:59 AM »
The Idol hurting many feelings in this thread.

The Idol

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2013, 07:55:57 AM »
Well if I'm paying for all this....I expect my bitches to put out, into the bunny suit you go.
You got that role reversed, clown. You're the ho who gets up in the morning to perform dophin tricks for your abusive boss you can pay for my lifestyle.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2013, 07:58:34 AM »
You got that role reversed, clown. You're the ho who gets up in the morning to perform dophin tricks for your abusive boss you can pay for my lifestyle.
Lets be fair Idol. There are alot of people (including myself) who couldn't afford to live off of 50% pay. Unemployment wouldn't do shit for me.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2013, 08:04:32 AM »

You're worse than some crack whore....less than a man, less than a fag bottom....post whatever you want, we all see shit like you daily, one day we'll scrape you off our collective boot. And I am the "boss", you filthy beggar.

The Idol

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2013, 08:05:46 AM »
Lets be fair Idol. There are alot of people (including myself) who couldn't afford to live off of 50% pay. Unemployment wouldn't do shit for me.
That's cause you're making next to nothing to begin with. I was getting paid quite handsomely before I orchestrated own termination.

The Idol

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:50 AM »
You're worse than some crack whore....less than a man, less than a fag bottom....post whatever you want, we all see shit like you daily, one day we'll scrape you off our collective boot. And I am the "boss", you filthy beggar.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
That's cause you're making next to nothing to begin with. I was getting paid quite handsomely before I orchestrated own termination.
That makes no sense. The people who make the most, have the most to lose. They grow accustomed to a certain lifestyle. 50% doesn't cut it.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2013, 08:09:19 AM »

The Idol

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2013, 08:09:27 AM »
That makes no sense. The people who make the most, have the most to lose. They grow accustomed to a certain lifestyle. 50% doesn't cut it.
Sounds like you're living paycheck to paycheck, fool.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2013, 08:10:30 AM »
Sounds like you're living paycheck to paycheck, fool.
Do you live with mommy still? Most people that have a mortgage, or rent would be affected.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2013, 08:12:51 AM »
I think this is Tbombz gimmick account....

The Idol

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2013, 08:14:26 AM »
Do you live with mommy still? Most people that have a mortgage, or rent would be affected.
Most drones who have been mechanized by The Man have to stress over those things. With my investment vehicles, savings and unemployment checks, all is well. That's not to mention the extra goodies like EBT, fuel and energy assistance, free health insurance and so forth. For you, life is enslavement to a car payment and a rent payment. For me life is an opulent apple to plucked from the tree. Good luck to you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2013, 08:16:08 AM »
Most drones who have been mechanized by The Man have to stress over those things. With my investment vehicles, savings and unemployment checks, all is well. That's not to mention the extra goodies like EBT, fuel and energy assistance, free health insurance and so forth. For you, life is enslavement to a car payment and a rent payment. For me life is an opulent apple to plucked from the tree. Good luck to you.
Lol! Good work.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2013, 08:20:26 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2013, 08:30:48 AM »
I rise from bed at 10 AM, make the coffee and return to the bed to sip my mug o' joe and review the internet on my Galaxy. I then fall into a light nap and get up at around noon. I have an EBT card, free health insurance, fuel and electricity assistance, and, of course, a free weekly paycheck. All I have to do is apply for 3 jobs a week, which I do on Monster.com. I am eating well and work out on the regular. I can even afford creatine and whey protein. I visit malls, book stores, etc. I go to strip joints, but because I am on a fixed income, NO LAP DANCES. Just staring. ;D Life is good.

Living the dream!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2013, 08:49:55 AM »
I may not be getting rich, but the relaxation, peace of mind and sense of well being is priceless. Time is my friend.

Actually, time is not your friend. Unemployment Insurance eventually runs out. The clock is ticking

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2013, 08:59:05 AM »
"Dignity" is what ex-prostitutes strive for in therapy groups. Me? I'll take the 18 month vacation with a smile on my face. Just stopping and smelling the roses g.

Look at all these haters treating you like a welfare mooch. You are collecting unemployment insurance YOU paid into while working hard, probably from some peckerwood who cheats on his taxes and and gets corporate government handouts. Also you are doing what is needed by looking for work and applying for jobs. Seems like you are more than holding up your end of the bargain. Not sure why people melt when they see the little guy enjoying life for a moment?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2013, 09:02:39 AM »
Does anyone remember the original posts from Idol? A thug with a gold grill. Seems about right.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2013, 09:14:58 AM »
the idol gimmick trolling the fuck out of people who should know better in this thread  ;D
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2013, 10:48:13 AM »
The Idol hurting many feelings in this thread.

Mmm, not really. I have the satisfaction of knowing I make more in a day than he does in a month.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2013, 10:58:45 AM »
LOL. Idol causing meltdowns by the min.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2013, 11:03:15 AM »
This gimmick is fishing with dynamite. He's already bagged his limit, I see.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2013, 11:20:47 AM »
"Dignity" is what ex-prostitutes strive for in therapy groups. Me? I'll take the 18 month vacation with a smile on my face. Just stopping and smelling the roses g.

great post coach is just jealous of you.
TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2013, 11:37:34 AM »
great post coach is just jealous of you.

How stupid are you? I guess stupid enough to not learn the first 10 times you were kicked off. We'll see about that, especially since you're about the most disliked person along with your gimmicks Getbig has ever seen. How do you think this will last, you being on here? a day, 2 days, a week? I give it a few days.