Author Topic: I'm collecting Unemployment and it feels fantabulous!  (Read 9211 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: I'm collecting Unemployment and it feels fantabulous!
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2013, 12:00:15 PM »
i always wanted to do this but i fear poverty too much

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
livin the dream

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2013, 12:16:46 PM »
if you win the lottory you can live like this

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »
I hear you galeniko, the neolibs are irritating to me...and I'm absolutely no fan of the ultra-rich who scam either.  Can't stand people who sap off others who work hard, shouldn't be permissible.  This poster may or may not just be trying to bust balls but I have heard this countless times from people trying to get on disability.  As far as paying into it, the bulk of the unemployment comes from the employer.  I had a girl who consistently screwed up so I let her go...yet, we are paying her unemployment for months now and the unemployment taxes we pay as a company went up several yrs ago when unemployment benefits were extended to 99 weeks.  We need some support programs but they have to be temporary with strict rules...or for disabled/elderly, etc.  The programs get too big then we see lots of abuse.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2013, 02:54:28 PM »
i always wanted to do this but i fear poverty too much

:D :D :D no unemployment benefits in your country Marine  ;D ;D ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2013, 03:06:24 PM »
I have too much self respect to take govt handouts.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013, 04:03:59 PM »
:D :D :D no unemployment benefits in your country Marine  ;D ;D ;D
there are but it's not the same as your salary

so you are still missing out on more money

even tho u dont work, which seems nice

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 04:30:55 PM »
there are but it's not the same as your salary

so you are still missing out on more money

even tho u dont work, which seems nice

So Marine as French/Bulgarian living somewere in Serbia, life can be cruel ?, & U own 3 gyms ??? right  ;D ;D ;D
Life on French Riviera could be far  more enjoyable  ;D ;D ;D

(Nothing much against mentioned geographic locations)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2013, 04:49:08 PM »
they actually cancelled the obamaphone project shortly after he got the votes he needed

hilarious shit
They still have it. Sen David Vitter, just sent his friend to one of the contracted phone stores and he was able to get one by lying about his income. The stores have no way to verify peoples income Vitter is trying to cut it out now.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2013, 06:01:02 PM »
I have too much self respect to take govt handouts.

pathetic youll get played in this world.
TEAM Nasser

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2013, 06:05:00 PM »
Actually, time is not your friend. Unemployment Insurance eventually runs out. The clock is ticking

Lol, he will have fun in the "new economy" finding a job for 28 hours per week because the employer doesn't want to pay medical :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2013, 06:11:27 PM »
pathetic youll get played in this world.

The masses have been brainwashed to believe that they will one day be rewarded for their back breaking labor they do for the man.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: May 27, 2013, 06:20:29 PM »
The masses have been brainwashed to believe that they will one day be rewarded for their back breaking labor they do for the man.  ::)

The liberals have been brainwashed to think they're no better than what the government says they are, no ambition in life. Obama and most other libs in in the White House haven't worked an honest day in their lives. Haven't a clue on how to run a business or even work for someone in the private sector. Obama and Moochell both had their Law licenses revoked, so that leaves them out. LA Mayor idiot/lib Villaregosa IS BROKE when he leaves office despite being the highest paid mayor in the country ($232k) because he lived beyond his means off of the TAX PAYERS money. Now, he's BEGGING for a job and doesn't own a home. He was living in the Mayors home for all these years and now he's fucked....liberalism. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: May 27, 2013, 06:29:12 PM »
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/05/23/report-mayor-didnt-save-any-money-casting-really-wide-net-for-jobs/

In addition to this, he asked Bill O'Reilly if he could get him a job with FOX. haha.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2013, 06:31:43 PM »

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2013, 06:35:09 PM »

The Idol

« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2013, 06:39:33 PM »
I'm giving the 'coach' (lol) 24 hours to produce a high school diploma, scan it, and post it here. You will soon discover that he is a dropout.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2013, 06:42:07 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2013, 06:44:59 PM »
I'm giving the 'coach' (lol) 24 hours to produce a high school diploma, scan it, and post it here. You will soon discover that he is a dropout.

Hahaha, reaching a bit, arn't ya loser. LMAO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2013, 06:54:27 PM »

I'll make a deal with you. When we have LEGIT proof that Obama was 1. Born in this country (not an online scan but an actual hard copy 2. Proof of his college transcripts, GPA and eligibility 3. Mooochells thesis thats been kept under wraps and not released. Then I might consider digging mine up (where ever it may be) after 33 years. And oh, you reveal yourself and meet me at my gym where I can video your ass beating?

Deal?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
I'll make a deal with you. When we have LEGIT proof that Obama was 1. Born in this country (not an online scan but an actual hard copy 2. Proof of his college transcripts, GPA and eligibility 3. Mooochells thesis thats been kept under wraps and not released. Then I might consider digging mine up (where ever it may be) after 33 years. And oh, you reveal yourself and meet me at my gym where I can video your ass beating?

Deal?

lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2013, 07:06:29 PM »

Deal?

Translation:  I don't have a high school diploma. But I have personal training certification.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2013, 07:10:52 PM »

Deal?

1- the Hawaii docs are legit,even today their legal docs are pretty plain looking

2- I do think its BS some guy comes on here personally attacking you under a gimmick every year around this time

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2013, 07:13:18 PM »
1- the Hawaii docs are legit,even today their legal docs are pretty plain looking

No hard copy has EVER been produced

2- I do think its BS some guy comes on here personally attacking you under a gimmick every year around this time

I agree, but then again this is what liberals in politics, the media and on here when they can't defend their position. They demonize.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: May 27, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
I forgot hide..they hide.