Author Topic: Does "Paying Dues" go out the window when you have the "right" physique?  (Read 5609 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Big Ramy started working out 3 years ago and now he is already being considered a top tier pro.

Is he revolutionizing the "sport" by breaking down old practices?

Whereas many modern day IFBB pros will preach about the need to pay dues in order to excel, Ramy just went ahead and crossed over to the top tier category without having to break too much of a sweat.

Was it solely due to his physique or are we just seeing a change of tide in the "sport"?

"1"

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Maybe he just managed to suck ten years of cock in only three. Determination might be the key.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I am glad that you quoted "sport".

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Maybe he just managed to suck ten years of cock in only three. Determination might be the key.

I don't know...

Just last year, I didn't even know who he was. Today, he is being pegged as a probable top 5 Olympian.

When have we ever seen this type of phenomenon short of Phil Heath?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I am glad that you quoted "sport".

If I had not, you would have seen me crucified around these parts.

"1"

deviant

• Getbig IV
  • C.U.N.T
Yates went to the top pretty quickly....if you're good enough you wont get lost in the crowd.

The 'paying your dues' thing is often quoted by good but not outstanding pros who did nothing for the first few years until their physiques matured.
C.U.N.T

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He responds well to "supplements".

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Here we have a picture of Big Ramy at home:

Will it come down to this:

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
We might crucify you for deleting yesterday's thread :) Did you regret posting your real name after all?

I didn't delete it.

I made it clear that once it hits 500 views, I would move it on over to the moderator's forum for Ron's review. Since then, member "TheThinker" has been placed in Time Out.

Regarding my personal information, I don't regret anyone knowing who I am. I have nothing to hide. I don't post up pictures in bunny suits or state things which go against my morals. Everyone (in real life) knows me for being both gay and outspoken with low tolerance towards anyone who pretends to be violent. They also know me for the quality of my work and my approach towards others.

Besides, during the SMM saga, I posted my entire name, home address, jiujitsu academy address and gym address. Doesn't get any more transparent than that..

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I don't know...

Just last year, I didn't even know who he was. Today, he is being pegged as a probable top 5 Olympian.

When have we ever seen this type of phenomenon short of Phil Heath?

"1"
What about that Russian guy that was suppose to dominate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Phil Heath wins that comparison hands down...Ramy is huge, but he an ugly physique...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He took a vacation to Siberia probably be back in ten years.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

You mean this young man?

If so, I don't know...

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Fedorov? Wasn't he a victim of Milos?

JasonH

• Getbig V
Fedorov? Wasn't he a victim of Milos?

Not sure, but he tore his pec and wasn't quite the same after that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
top 5 with his smooth physique?  Umm no.  He beat out a bunch of tier 3 guys at the NY Pro.  Not enough to be top 5.  He would need to be as ripped as possible then maybe.  But don't forget in the O you'll have heath, branch, wolf, scentofpanties, cutler, rhoden etc...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Roelly won his first NY Pro... never been the same since... Ramy will be hyped like no other for the rest of the year. Big question is what does ZKK do now that Ramy has set a standard against him?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
top 5 with his smooth physique?  Umm no.  He beat out a bunch of tier 3 guys at the NY Pro.  Not enough to be top 5.  He would need to be as ripped as possible then maybe.  But don't forget in the O you'll have heath, branch, wolf, scentofpanties, cutler, rhoden etc...
And Cedric looked like he wasn't even supposed to be there...

yates fan

• Getbig III
I can see ramy beating some of the Olympia top 6 from last year,i.e. branch,wolf and maybe even dex depending what shape dex comes in at.rhoden,kai,culer and heath will hard to match up to.

ukjeff

Big Ramy started working out 3 years ago and now he is already being considered a top tier pro.

Whereas many modern day IFBB pros will preach about the need to pay dues in order to excel, Ramy just went ahead and crossed over to the top tier category without having to break too much of a sweat.

Was it solely due to his physique or are we just seeing a change of tide in the "sport"?

"1"

If guys can go from zero to winning pro shows in three years and its the shape of things to come then pro bodybuilding will be littered with corpses over the next few years.
Gaining that much size in three years takes a hell of a lot of medicine, and it certainly isn't doing the internal organs any good.

bigmc

• Getbig V

"1"

i wish him well

but my take is the amount of drugs needed to look like that

means his story will end badly
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Isn't he working with Dennis James?  You know he is pharma'd to the max.  He will be burnt out in 2-3 years.  Ramy will be able to make big dollars doing schmoe sessions for the arab shieks

If guys can go from zero to winning pro shows in three years and its the shape of things to come then pro bodybuilding will be littered with corpses over the next few years.
Gaining that much size in three years takes a hell of a lot of medicine, and it certainly isn't doing the internal organs any good.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

"1"

no, its still very much in practise in all levels of competition. ramy is just too big to ignore, that all.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
no, its still very much in practise in all levels of competition. ramy is just too big to ignore, that all.
HE HAS MUSCLE ON TOP OF MUSCLE,MASS EVERYWHERE WHEN HE POSES ,PRETTY NO,FREAKY/HARD/MASSIVE YES..RHUL WAS SAME WAY AND EVENTUALLY HIS BODY WENT BY BYE...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  We shall see