Author Topic: I'm NOT a BUM, I am a human being !  (Read 13918 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I'm NOT a BUM, I am a human being !
« on: May 28, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »
Discuss!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: I'm NOT a BUM, I am a human being !
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 12:09:25 PM »
Saw this a couple weeks ago. Guy has a job now.
It brought tears to my eyes.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 12:11:29 PM »
I didn't watch it, but by the actual definition, he is. That said, all bums should be put in work camps for two years where they learn a trade. They will be housed during this time, paid for by the government. The last six months will be spent actively looking for employment. Once they leave, they will have learned a trade, and will be productive. There will be a three strikes rule where once they fail the program three times, they will be euthanized and their organs given to needy people on transplant waiting lists.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 12:12:46 PM »
I didn't watch it, but by the actual definition, he is. That said, all bums should be put in work camps for two years where they learn a trade. They will be housed during this time, paid for by the government. The last six months will be spent actively looking for employment. Once they leave, they will have learned a trade, and will be productive. There will be a three strikes rule where once they fail the program three times, they will be euthanized and their organs given to needy people on transplant waiting lists.

Ummm. No.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »
For those that can't be arsed, what's the video about?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2013, 12:14:07 PM »
In Florida, they have something called Manpower. It's a daily work, daily pay company. It might not be easy. It might not pay well. It does give you dignity. The majority of bums are drug addicts, and lazy motherfuckers. I have no sympathy for those people.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 12:17:18 PM »
In Florida, they have something called Manpower. It's a daily work, daily pay company. It might not be easy. It might not pay well. It does give you dignity. The majority of bums are drug addicts, and lazy motherfuckers. I have no sympathy for those people.

I have used every major labor service. Those folks can't find a job for a reason. They work just enough to get a bit of money and then quit. They were not taught correctly while growin up.

Wiggs, is my solution too harsh?  What would you suggest? (no instigation)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »
sad.. we walk past and ignore these people daily without giving them a second thought. its not so far for many of us to fall to end up where he is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2013, 12:19:45 PM »
I have used every major labor service. Those folks can't find a job for a reason. They work just enough to get a bit of money and then quit. They were not taught correctly while growin up.

x2. Because it is easier to hold out a cup, and get food/hotel money for the night. Maybe I should try that?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »

maybe some, but i'd say the majority are fucked up with some serious mental problems.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 12:20:31 PM »

probably something that wont end with his own organs being harvested

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2013, 12:44:46 PM »
 :(

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2013, 01:14:55 PM »
Well, by all known definitions he is a bum in that interview. If he got his mind right and got a job good deal.

I wonder if seeing a playback of that got him going again?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2013, 01:16:15 PM »
probably something that wont end with his own organs being harvested

Ha ha!  Exactly.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »

LOL! i've read some pretty random shit on here but this one is the tops.

wtf!

:D
b

epic_alien

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »

exactly,

i dont feel sorry for a guy smoking cigarettes that cost 7 bucks a pack, shaking a fucking cup at me, expecting me to give him the money i worked for. He could work, he chooses not to. He knows people will give him money. Like the people who sit on corners here, and hold signs with empty gas cans in their hands, and their giant suv is parked nearby. I dont feel bad for them. I flip them off and tell them to fuck off.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 02:44:34 PM »
maybe some, but i'd say the majority are fucked up with some serious mental problems.

This^^^That's also why most use drugs and booze...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »
sad.. we walk past and ignore these people daily without giving them a second thought. its not so far for many of us to fall to end up where he is.

humans have lost compassion for other humans.  People would walk by and step over other people daily, but if it was a cat or a dog laying on a sidewalk most people would stop to help.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »
exactly,

i dont feel sorry for a guy smoking cigarettes that cost 7 bucks a pack, shaking a fucking cup at me, expecting me to give him the money i worked for. He could work, he chooses not to. He knows people will give him money. Like the people who sit on corners here, and hold signs with empty gas cans in their hands, and their giant suv is parked nearby. I dont feel bad for them. I flip them off and tell them to fuck off.

There are many scam artist who pose as bums...There's actually organized pan handlers who make pretty good money.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »
Saw this a couple weeks ago. Guy has a job now.
It brought tears to my eyes.
The ironic thing is that you were actively supporting Ron Poop and the Republican agenda where these type of people are not seen as human beings, but as burdens, parasites and leeches.  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 03:01:33 PM »
ok the euthinization part is trolling but what you said was a great idea

thing is bums dont want to work. its all a sob story i see it EVERY DAY when i work in the hood, ive helped TONS of Afro-americans out but they will be the same ones leaving beer bottles everywhere . and look at you angry if you were to pay them anything less than 10 bucks an hour for there lazy half assed effort
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 03:04:18 PM »
that guy has no bills to pay and can get food stamps

he can chill all fucking day and look at fine hoes walking around while jacking off in his trench coat looking at them

id say hes got it fucking made to high heaven
A

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 03:06:11 PM »
guess the color

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 03:15:16 PM »
his main strategy of survival in life is to make people cry , he built a perfect character for himself, knows his play and tricks. Probably think of himself as an "original thinker"... oh well.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 03:18:52 PM »
"crying" without tears is fake btw

wiggs you dumb peice of shit always sticking up for such behavior

A