Author Topic: Don't use high doses of T3  (Read 41963 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Don't use high doses of T3
« on: May 28, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
I've been on t3, part of my recomp cycle.

I found doses above 50mcg/day got me sleepy, tired, lethargic, and made my muscles weak.

Best protocol i found so far is a full dose of 50mcg before bed. You sleep off the lethargy as t3 peaks in your blood.

Before this, i was taking 50mcg with my EC stack every 4hours. NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Don't use high doses of T3
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 03:26:12 PM »
I've never seen a need to go above 75mcg personally, anyone who follows a good diet and does some cardio can see excellent results on 50mcg.

It makes me slightly lethargic as well, i've never tried taking it before bed, but i think i will the next time i use it.  I've heard a few people say taking before bed is the best route.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
interesting.. good to know. I was asking in another thread about t3/clen too...

I decided against using t3 as my metabolism is kinda high as is (just im a natural fatty) instead i opted for some supplements that boos thyroid and so far they are working im crushing calories while eating more its just weird.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 10:09:44 AM »
is this legit pharm t3 or reseach chem 't3'?

for shits and giggles I tried some liquid 't3' that I got my wife.. took 100mcg in one dose and it felt like a yohimbie/caffine overdose. I know if I took 20 of my prescription t3 pills in one go, Very Bad Things would happen and the reseach chem shit I've tried is nothing like the real thing.. 30mcg of real t3 + 60mcg armour ED is good for me

sadly you need to take t3 multiple times a day because of it's short half-life, you can get away with 2x daily dosing at minimum but these '50mcg pills' to be taken in one dose is insane imo

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »

for shits and giggles I tried some liquid 't3' that I got my wife.. took 100mcg in one dose and it felt like a yohimbie/caffine overdose. I know if I took 20 of my prescription t3 pills in one go, Very Bad Things would happen and the reseach chem shit I've tried is nothing like the real thing.. 30mcg of real t3 + 60mcg armour ED is good for me

sadly you need to take t3 multiple times a day because of it's short half-life, you can get away with 2x daily dosing at minimum but these '50mcg pills' to be taken in one dose is insane imo

I get high quality UGL pressed tabs, they are the same as my experience with pharma t3.

Yes, another way to take t3 is in 25mcg increments, Am/PM.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 02:15:05 AM »
Thyroid hormones are pretty dangerous.There are way better(safer) ways to burn fat/lose weight. To many people take these dangerous unnecessary routes. Now if you are competing I can understand using diuretics but do it under a gurus supervision. Alot of guys fuck themselves up because they do not know how to use these drugs correctly.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 06:44:26 AM »
Completely off t3 now, feel much better.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2013, 12:07:16 AM »
My buddy is in remission from cancer; undertook chemo and radiation therapy; both of which messed up his thyroid. He now takes 100mcg a night before bed; his doctor said to take it 3 hours after his last meal. He's 25 years old.
Do Work.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2013, 09:21:06 AM »
^Poor guy... that sucks :(

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 04:13:37 AM »

I get high quality UGL pressed tabs, they are the same as my experience with pharma t3.

Yes, another way to take t3 is in 25mcg increments, Am/PM.

Never use underground lab T3. That is how pro bodybuilder luke wood diedat 34-35years old! He got some way overdosed T3 from a UGL and got super ill and died.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 01:10:52 PM »
hey i was wondering about something. When I started using iodine supplementation i noticed obviously my metabolism is higher now, i am warmer, i sweat more, obviously doing its thing but my throat enlarged it kinda hangs... i read its called goiter and ppl who are hypothyroid get it BUT also ppl who are hyperthyroid (i guess now me?) get it but not as much as the hypo?

What about using t4/t3?

thephil

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 05:05:02 PM »
Never use underground lab T3. That is how pro bodybuilder luke wood diedat 34-35years old! He got some way overdosed T3 from a UGL and got super ill and died.

Dont think thats correct. He got powderd t3 and stuffed the doses up himself.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »

not sure if we're allowed to name sources but i got some purity t3 once, it was pretty good, i lost fat and definitely felt that lethargy feeling you guys are describing. at first i assumed it was supposed to be a stimulant since it raises your metabolism so i took it with my EC but i'd feel flat and worn out every time i worked out, and lethargic during the day.

what's "armour"? is that t4 or something?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 06:28:56 PM »
hey i was wondering about something. When I started using iodine supplementation i noticed obviously my metabolism is higher now, i am warmer, i sweat more, obviously doing its thing but my throat enlarged it kinda hangs... i read its called goiter and ppl who are hypothyroid get it BUT also ppl who are hyperthyroid (i guess now me?) get it but not as much as the hypo?

What about using t4/t3?

Dude...a goiter is not good.

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2013, 06:28:30 PM »
I've been on t3, part of my recomp cycle.

I found doses above 50mcg/day got me sleepy, tired, lethargic, and made my muscles weak.

Best protocol i found so far is a full dose of 50mcg before bed. You sleep off the lethargy as t3 peaks in your blood.

Before this, i was taking 50mcg with my EC stack every 4hours. NOT A GOOD IDEA.

Have found this protocol works well for T-3:

Important to keep protein intake high. I was on 500g a day. T3 is catabolic but with ASS and high protein muscle loss can be kept to a minimum. Can also add in clen, ECA stack etc if you so wish.

See if you can find out if there is any history of hyperthyroidism in your family, if so then T3 is a no no. Chances are you will be fine but as you well know everytime we put something into our bodies it carries a risk which I don't have a problem with but I also like to minamise the risk as much as possible.

You will need T3  an 'in ear thermometer'

One week before starting the T3 take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up (while still in bed) for 7 consecutive mornings (record in notebook). These will be your base readings.

Start T3 at 100mcg per day for 2 days then stop for 2 days then on for 2 days then off for 2 days and so on and so on. You needs to keep measuring your temperature daily and if after 7 days your temperature is not 0.3-0.6 higher than your base readings then increase T3 by 25mcg. If after another 7 days your temperature is still not higher than 0.3-0.6 then increase the dose by another 25mcg. Very unlikly that you would have to go above 125mcg.

So you are measuring your temperature each day, when your temperature drops 0.6 celsius below your base readings for 3 mornings in a row it is time to stop using the T3 as your body has begun to down regulate it's own thyroid production. You needs to keep measuring your temperature on a daily basis every morning (still in bed!) and once your temperature has reached it's average base readings again the thyroid has recovered fully. Normally this will take 2-4 weeks depending on the individual.

With this method a rebound (putting weight back on) is unlikely as your own thyroid has only been marginally suppressed. Once your temperature has reached her average base readings you can start the whole procedure again.

T3 is best taken on an empty stomach (better absorption rate) in the morning and then wait 30mins before eating.

Hope this helps...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
Low doses ~ always try to get the most bang for your buck.

Diet, cardio, low doses...

And here is where a lot of guys make the big mistake: EAT!

If you eat clean, you still have to have "cheat" meals. T3 makes your metabolism skyrocket. If you start feeling lethargic, it's because of muscle wasting. You will lose a bunch of fat quick, and a bunch of muscle.

25 mcg, a fairly clean diet, a moderate amount of cardio, you HAVE TO SLEEP also. This is not easy when on low calories. If you eat before bed on T3 it's not going to make you fat.

Now, all of this said presuming/assuming you are already @ 10% body fat before beginning. Don't use this stuff if you are a fat ass and you haven't dieted down first. T3 should be the icing on the cake that gets that last stubborn bit of low ab and back fat off.

Don't boat-load anything. Ever. Big mistake and oh so popular ~ "More is better" NOT!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 02:50:07 AM »
the real risk of t3 is thyrotoxicosis & more importantly thyrotoxic periodic paralysis. In which your potassium plummets and you are fucking paralyzed, falling down, and unable to get out of bed. seriously.. one week you're squatting 315 for 20 at 5% bodyfat, and next thing you know you're unable to push yourself up out of bed, let alone crawl to the front door to unlock it so your friends can take you to the ER. (so you end up calling your ex-fiancé who still has a key to your home, to come over and help you get dressed)

after a couple months of high dose t3(and a lil tren and test), you're ripped while eating 4k kcals (pizza, ice cream, bagels, ect...). your skin is paper thin and veins are everywhere, but your clothes are baggy as hell on you and at the end of the day you're fucking exhausted and fall asleep sitting on the sofa... too tired to a)eat & b)go bang your gorgeous fitness girl philipina fiancé in the bedroom.

t3 can be brutal if you're not very careful. if anything i'd do nothing more than 50mcg for no more than 3 weeks at a time.

and NEVER EVER use t3 or t4 from a research company. the stuff is fairly cheap and easily available from IOP's w/o a script and goes straight through customs.

CycleJunkie

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
Thyroid hormones are pretty dangerous.There are way better(safer) ways to burn fat/lose weight.

I would just like to throw a disclaimer in here along with this statement.  As long as you get legitimate, human grade exogenous T3 then I would say that T3 is one of the safer compounds one could use to aid with their fat loss journey.

Study data (see below) has consistently shown that folks on exogenous T3 supplementation (for up to 30 years!) have been taken off and had normal thyroid output restored within days/weeks.

- Greer,M.A.,New Engl.J.Med.,244,385-90(1951)
- N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2013, 12:04:07 AM »
I get cynomel from a literal mexican website pharmacy, its hilarious.  I just brought it when I went into the hospital and they looked at the bottle (with no prescription, just the cynomel pharmacy shipping bottle) and said "ok" and gave me 50mcg every morning while I was in. It was hilarious. I know the shit is real, I got flagged for high thyroid activity at 50mcg/day on a routine blood test. Interesting convo with my doc.

I dont go over 75mcg either.... I feel like hell at 100.

absolutely no reason to go UGL when its that easy to get the real thing

manboobz

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2013, 06:08:17 AM »
the real risk of t3 is thyrotoxicosis & more importantly thyrotoxic periodic paralysis. In which your potassium plummets and you are fucking paralyzed, falling down, and unable to get out of bed. seriously.. one week you're squatting 315 for 20 at 5% bodyfat, and next thing you know you're unable to push yourself up out of bed, let alone crawl to the front door to unlock it so your friends can take you to the ER. (so you end up calling your ex-fiancé who still has a key to your home, to come over and help you get dressed)

after a couple months of high dose t3(and a lil tren and test), you're ripped while eating 4k kcals (pizza, ice cream, bagels, ect...). your skin is paper thin and veins are everywhere, but your clothes are baggy as hell on you and at the end of the day you're fucking exhausted and fall asleep sitting on the sofa... too tired to a)eat & b)go bang your gorgeous fitness girl philipina fiancé in the bedroom.

t3 can be brutal if you're not very careful. if anything i'd do nothing more than 50mcg for no more than 3 weeks at a time.

and NEVER EVER use t3 or t4 from a research company. the stuff is fairly cheap and easily available from IOP's w/o a script and goes straight through customs.

Not my experienc at all.
Proper use of t3, 75-100mcg with proper food and anabolics (tren) i feel strong, very lean, not tired.
Take 50-75mcg and play with low doses or shit gear you'll get small and tired.
The usefulness of t3 is dependent on QUALITY aas, or pharma gh

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
I've never went above 75 mcg and usually stay at 50 mcg. I lose a little strength on it if I'm dieting as well but other than that I think it's a great hormone that definitely speeds up fat loss.

Rather use t3 than clen, I don't get any real sides from t3 but clen makes me feel like shit.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 11:37:50 AM »
What about a rebound or natural production shutdown?
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 11:53:41 AM »
What about a rebound or natural production shutdown?

Never used it but I've read a study that showed a surprisingly positive outcome when supplementing T3. Return to normal levels was quick and easy. I'll still never touch it though.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
eh... I was using plenty of gear, plenty of tren.. increasing doses.. increasing food/kcals and still losing weight like crazy... in a bad way.

I was also most likely well above 100mcg/day for MONTHS, min 6, most likely 9+.

the 'quality' of your gear means nothing when running t3 for extended periods of time.. gear will do nothing to help with the t3 burning though your KA levels.

What' KA levels