Author Topic: Anyone else sensitive to stimulants/fat burners?  (Read 3820 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Anyone else sensitive to stimulants/fat burners?
« on: May 30, 2013, 05:22:47 AM »
I can handle caffeine ok but anything else like ephedra, yohimbe and that stuff I feel jittery and get anxiety. Had bad experiences with ephedra and yohimbe. Just wondering if others have this issue.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Anyone else sensitive to stimulants/fat burners?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 07:11:57 AM »
You have to get HCL pharmaceutical grade products. Yohimbine and ephedra i assume are not accurately dosed.

My number one addiction right now is EC stack. Ephedrine makes me feel super awesome, and euphoric.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 10:57:02 AM »
I am very sensitive to stimulants as well.  25mg of Ephedrine makes me very anxious and jittery.  I usually only take 12.5mg at a time for this reason.  I've only used Yohimbe for a few weeks and it made me very jittery as well.

I think it depends on the individual, but i know people who have no problems with stimulants.  I can't sleep if i take any Ephedrine after 1pm.

8)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 06:08:23 PM »
I like these from Dollar Tree. I don't drink coffee, but I imagine it's about the same pick-me-up.  They have many 'flavors', but IMO the "Diet" (no sugar) tastes the best, especially if ice cold.

:

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 07:42:58 AM »
I can handle caffeine ok but anything else like ephedra, yohimbe and that stuff I feel jittery and get anxiety. Had bad experiences with ephedra and yohimbe. Just wondering if others have this issue.

Fuck yeah,,,can't take any of that stuff or i'll be up for two days!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 09:35:03 AM »
I like these from Dollar Tree. I don't drink coffee, but I imagine it's about the same pick-me-up.  They have many 'flavors', but IMO the "Diet" (no sugar) tastes the best, especially if ice cold.

That's a fair amount. I believe an "average" cup of coffee has about 80-100g of caffeine per cup. Lighter roasts contain more than darker ones.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
EC is the best. I don't like bottled fat burners nor do I like pre-workouts.

1 cup of strong coffee (200mg caffeine) + 25mg ephedrine (i'm in Canada it's legal here) and I swear by that. feels great

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 03:41:52 PM »
EC is the best. I don't like bottled fat burners nor do I like pre-workouts.

1 cup of strong coffee (200mg caffeine) + 25mg ephedrine (i'm in Canada it's legal here) and I swear by that. feels great

I'm with you; I get a better "feel" from plain old coffee. The push feels better.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2013, 08:21:48 PM »
+1^