Author Topic: Kris Dim: Are Toxins Hurting You?  (Read 3494 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Kris Dim: Are Toxins Hurting You?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 03:00:18 PM »
i knew most everyone would post something moronic or negative.....this is getbig....right?

what if negative is truth, should we lie? Truth is always positive.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 03:03:15 PM »
waste my fucking 4 minutes for this bullshit

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 03:31:49 PM »
I find new age positive seekers as toxic, but I suppose it's just a matter of perspective.  Negativity is just another aspect of life, not something to cowardly flee from.  Looking at negativity as solely negative is part of the problem with these new age thinkers.  They fail to acknowledge the paradoxes of life, sometimes what is negative is the best thing for you, but those who constantly flee or avoid this negativity remain stagnant and minimise their growth potential.  Negativity is just as important as positivity, they both play a crucial role in existence.

Remember, when you see a beautiful rose, it is fertilised with shit!

Theres a fine balance, I consider myself being real, truthfull and critical rather than negative. I certaintly dont sugarcoate shit, and Im defintly not the "happy" kind walking around with a big smile around my mouth (I rarely smile), but I dont spew out negativity around me either... Positive thinking is key to success and well being, thats just a fact. Ive known some pretty miserable negative souls who all they do is bring themself and others around them down... Fucking filth to say the least. And Im happy Im not one of them anymore... There, you can throw up all over this post as well.. ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 04:36:08 PM »
Theres a fine balance, I consider myself being real, truthfull and critical rather than negative. I certaintly dont sugarcoate shit, and Im defintly not the "happy" kind walking around with a big smile around my mouth (I rarely smile), but I dont spew out negativity around me either... Positive thinking is key to success and well being, thats just a fact. Ive known some pretty miserable negative souls who all they do is bring themself and others around them down... Fucking filth to say the least. And Im happy Im not one of them anymore... There, you can throw up all over this post as well.. ::)
See, this is the problem right here, you claim something to be fact, when in REALITY it's NOT, YOU just want it to be a fact.  If you were any type of critical thinker you would have easily debunked the positive thinking myth by now.  I don't know how many times I have thought negatively about an event and it has turned out really well and vice versa, I have thought very optimistically about an event and it's gone to shit.  The FACT is the way events turn out is a Mystery, why some innocent 5 year old gets their head blown of at school by some psycho and yet some prick dictator lives a healthy content life until the rip old age of 90 will probably always remain a mystery.  

A lot of NEWAGE thinking is superstitions or wishful thinking.  To counteract the fact their seems to be no rhyme or reason to events, people tell themselves stories like just think positive and maybe that's the key, when in fact it could very well lead to disaster, because thinking positive can lead to a distortion in objective thinking, just as negative thinking can.  When one is overly optimistic they can underestimate reality and find themselves in precarious positions.  I always like the following parable which highlights how hard it is to gauge meaning from the events in our life and how something negative can lead to something positive.  

There is a Chinese story of a farmer who used an old horse to till his fields. One day, the horse escaped into the hills and when the farmer's neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?" A week later, the horse returned with a herd of horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, "Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?"

Then, when the farmer's son was attempting to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?"

Some weeks later, the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer's son with his broken leg, they let him off. Now was that good luck or bad luck?

Who knows?

The ONLY reason someone would avoid TOXIC people is because they are WEAK, they don't have the resilience necessary to not be affected by other people (toxic or not).  The very reason they don't have this resilience is because they keep AVOIDING it.  By avoiding such situations you send the message to others that you are not strong enough to handle it.  I believe the very reason people think this way is they have a lot of unacknowledged sadness, anger, grief (toxins) or whatever other so called toxic emotions there are, and they choose to avoid situations that will overload them and possibly expose there very own unconscious negative feelings.  They are afraid that others negativity will expose a deep seated feeling of hopelessness, and that is something that they possibly currently don't believe they have the fortitude to deal with.  Exposure to such negativity is probably just what they need to become conscious of their own deep seated negativity.  

In Kris Dim's case, he should be pissed, he was once a healthy strong man and now for all intents and purposes he is a cripple.  Until he acknowledges the very real and human feelings that come from such a drastic debilitating life change, he will forever be stuck in a cycle of avoiding reality and spouting NEW AGE nonsense.  

The reality is, we can't always choose who we spend time with, better to learn ways to deal with all types of people rather than running away or avoiding them.  And if by success you mean a lot of money, lots of resources, lots of opportunity etc etc. I think Australia's former richest person Kerry Packer said it best "The secret to success if being born into the right family"
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2013, 07:09:19 PM »
It's good he's trying to stay positive considering what he did to himself...However, the fact that he still pins his arms with oil kind of sets the stage for a major mental illness not unlike Flex Wheeler's :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2013, 07:22:49 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2013, 07:29:46 PM »
why wouldnt anyone want to listen advices from this clown, especially knowing his "achievements"..

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 07:40:23 PM »
why wouldnt anyone want to listen advices from this clown, especially knowing his "achievements"..

You're "toxic" !!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »
You're "toxic" !!!

haha yeah, im less toxic than the  oil he has in his tris and makes him look like a complete retard. Lol at even daring give lessons to people with a straight face while having that shit in your body and showing it off with something that looks like pride.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 07:49:54 PM »
haha yeah, im less toxic than the  oil he has in his tris and makes him look like a complete retard. Lol at even daring give lessons to people with a straight face while having that shit in your body and showing it off with something that looks like pride.

He managed to fuck himself up really good he should be talking about that instead.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 08:23:38 PM »
I'm pulling for him and wanna see him out of the chair. Prayers kris

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 06:13:50 AM »
See, this is the problem right here, you claim something to be fact, when in REALITY it's NOT, YOU just want it to be a fact.  If you were any type of critical thinker you would have easily debunked the positive thinking myth by now.  I don't know how many times I have thought negatively about an event and it has turned out really well and vice versa, I have thought very optimistically about an event and it's gone to shit.  The FACT is the way events turn out is a Mystery, why some innocent 5 year old gets their head blown of at school by some psycho and yet some prick dictator lives a healthy content life until the rip old age of 90 will probably always remain a mystery.  

A lot of NEWAGE thinking is superstitions or wishful thinking.  To counteract the fact their seems to be no rhyme or reason to events, people tell themselves stories like just think positive and maybe that's the key, when in fact it could very well lead to disaster, because thinking positive can lead to a distortion in objective thinking, just as negative thinking can.  When one is overly optimistic they can underestimate reality and find themselves in precarious positions.  I always like the following parable which highlights how hard it is to gauge meaning from the events in our life and how something negative can lead to something positive.  

There is a Chinese story of a farmer who used an old horse to till his fields. One day, the horse escaped into the hills and when the farmer's neighbors sympathized with the old man over his bad luck, the farmer replied, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?" A week later, the horse returned with a herd of horses from the hills and this time the neighbors congratulated the farmer on his good luck. His reply was, "Good luck? Bad luck? Who knows?"

Then, when the farmer's son was attempting to tame one of the wild horses, he fell off its back and broke his leg. Everyone thought this very bad luck. Not the farmer, whose only reaction was, "Bad luck? Good luck? Who knows?"

Some weeks later, the army marched into the village and conscripted every able-bodied youth they found there. When they saw the farmer's son with his broken leg, they let him off. Now was that good luck or bad luck?

Who knows?

The ONLY reason someone would avoid TOXIC people is because they are WEAK, they don't have the resilience necessary to not be affected by other people (toxic or not).  The very reason they don't have this resilience is because they keep AVOIDING it.  By avoiding such situations you send the message to others that you are not strong enough to handle it.  I believe the very reason people think this way is they have a lot of unacknowledged sadness, anger, grief (toxins) or whatever other so called toxic emotions there are, and they choose to avoid situations that will overload them and possibly expose there very own unconscious negative feelings.  They are afraid that others negativity will expose a deep seated feeling of hopelessness, and that is something that they possibly currently don't believe they have the fortitude to deal with.  Exposure to such negativity is probably just what they need to become conscious of their own deep seated negativity.  

In Kris Dim's case, he should be pissed, he was once a healthy strong man and now for all intents and purposes he is a cripple.  Until he acknowledges the very real and human feelings that come from such a drastic debilitating life change, he will forever be stuck in a cycle of avoiding reality and spouting NEW AGE nonsense.  

The reality is, we can't always choose who we spend time with, better to learn ways to deal with all types of people rather than running away or avoiding them.  And if by success you mean a lot of money, lots of resources, lots of opportunity etc etc. I think Australia's former richest person Kerry Packer said it best "The secret to success if being born into the right family"

Go fuck yourself, E-Kul - Im not reading your boring ass novel... ::)