Author Topic: 7 budweiser beers during work with baking soda then potatoes then oranges  (Read 1604 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i started worked at like 10 something today, i had cajun potatoes for breakfast with half gallon of water and like 1 or 2 bananas

so i had a total of 7 beers at work today after each beer i had roughly 5 grams of baking soda, this was an experiment because some times i get a nagging cough at night after drinking beers and i always know that baking soda knocks out that couff so today was n experiment since i know baking soda is relatively safe and im sweating A TON working i figure  low chance of reaching a toxic level anyways, felt great all day nice buzz , got real hungry about 1:30 and at some more cajun potatoes i brought with me and some cheddar cheese then when i was about to leave at 4:20 i had 3 oranges back to back. now i had one more orange since i just got home.

i wanted the oranges to sober me up driving i dont like being all wild crazy and buzzed on the road i was still pretty buzzed but not stupid i kept about a 20 car distance from me and the person in front incase i seen any fine ass hoes walking id have enough time to look and slow down

anyways do you guys think i shouldve eatin 10 oranges back to back to sober up? what is your expert opinion on my baking soda consumption after each beer, how masterful was that discision
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The best way to sober up is to not stop drinking.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
the effort was valiant and brave, that what counts the most anyway

Sophus

• Getbig IV

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wow! Is this for real or a comedy post?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The best way to sober up is to not stop drinking.
na man drinkin another beer wouldve made the drive home too intense

im in the zone when im drinking do manual labor non stop but driving id rather not put things at risk
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wow! Is this for real or a comedy post?
hey man dont be a asshole
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the effort was valiant and brave, that what counts the most anyway
thanks brother rami you are one of the few that have remained true to following the doctrine of the eldar gods
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
thanks brother rami you are one of the few that have remained true to following the doctrine of the eldar gods

Oranges are extremely addictive, apelike brain activity seems to engage when peeling and eating oranges, it has been done this way for millions of years, probably one third of the brain is devoted to perfecting the activity of eating oranges.

Notice how one is in the zone when eating many oranges back to back. Time and space seize to exists at these moments. It's the sun powered energy and vitamin C. It must have played a vital role many times in human survival.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Son, I've told you a dozen or more times, get off the drugs.

Sophus

• Getbig IV

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
What type of work do you do where you are able to drink all day, painter?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Have you managed to find an untainted source of El Boraxo?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oranges are extremely addictive, apelike brain activity seems to engage when peeling and eating oranges, it has been done this way for millions of years, probably one third of the brain is devoted to perfecting the activity of eating oranges.

Notice how one is in the zone when eating many oranges back to back. Time and space seize to exists at these moments. It's the sun powered energy and vitamin C. It must have played a vital role many times in human survival.

great teachings! sometimes am not in a zone to where i can eat many oranges back to back like that, so many things to figure out in this life to get in the right order of specific food choices for billions of years!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Have you managed to find an untainted source of El Boraxo?
ive tried pm'ing arce about this but he never wrote back maybe some other california getbiggers would help the falcon negroid out you say?

california is where the mining takes place
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Son, I've told you a dozen or more times, get off the drugs.
the tin can strikes again  ::)
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Anabolichalo is the best gimmick on this site

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
i started worked at like 10 something today, i had cajun potatoes for breakfast with half gallon of water and like 1 or 2 bananas

so i had a total of 7 beers at work today after each beer i had roughly 5 grams of baking soda, this was an experiment because some times i get a nagging cough at night after drinking beers and i always know that baking soda knocks out that couff so today was n experiment since i know baking soda is relatively safe and im sweating A TON working i figure  low chance of reaching a toxic level anyways, felt great all day nice buzz , got real hungry about 1:30 and at some more cajun potatoes i brought with me and some cheddar cheese then when i was about to leave at 4:20 i had 3 oranges back to back. now i had one more orange since i just got home.

i wanted the oranges to sober me up driving i dont like being all wild crazy and buzzed on the road i was still pretty buzzed but not stupid i kept about a 20 car distance from me and the person in front incase i seen any fine ass hoes walking id have enough time to look and slow down

anyways do you guys think i shouldve eatin 10 oranges back to back to sober up? what is your expert opinion on my baking soda consumption after each beer, how masterful was that discision

Epic diet experimentation Falcon...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
You can drop "beers" from the title "Budweiser beers. . . " We didn't think you were consuming Budweiser chicken or Budweiser biscuits.    More on topic- I would think all that baking soda would give you terrible gas- no?
a

Nomad

• Getbig IV
7 beers?!

What happened to the Rise of the Falcon?
all drugs - TPPIIP

The Oracle

• Getbig II
The Oracle finds the Falcon inspirational.