Author Topic: What's with all the old thread bumping?  (Read 3213 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
What's with all the old thread bumping?
« on: May 30, 2013, 06:47:20 PM »
StrawMan and Lurker are once again ruining this board with all their gay stalking. Can you mods do something about this? Half the front-page is full of old threads that these two stalking queers have bumped.

These two need a psychiatrist. 46-years-old and spending 10 hours a day stalking another grown man on an internet forum is CREEPY.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: What's with all the old thread bumping?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 07:04:52 PM »
I haven't bumped shit Fairy boy. Another little MELTDOWN of yours I see.

If you were really concerned about old thread bumping you would have detached your lips off your hero's ovaries long enough to complain about it in the past huh?

A 26 year old living with mommy and heading the fan club of the local sociopath is a FAILURE.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 07:14:27 PM »
Creeper meltdown, haha.

This guy goes off the deep end anytime someone points out just how much of his life he spends stalking 333 on here.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 07:18:31 PM »
Must have been a hard day at the drive thru.  Then having to come home to mommy's tit and being unable to immediately latch onto 333 ovaries right away because he got kicked in them must really stir your frustrations and insecurities up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »
Must have been a hard day at the drive thru.  Then having to come home to mommy's tit and being unable to immediately latch onto 333 ovaries right away because he got kicked in them must really stir your frustrations and insecurities up.

You are gloating tnat i was wrong about the election why?   We got another 4 years of a corrupt pos in office and its more importsnt that i was proven wrong?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 07:53:29 PM »

You are gloating tnat i was wrong about the election why?   We got another 4 years of a corrupt pos in office and its more importsnt that i was proven wrong?   

Awww poor kid.  You didn't get what you wanted. 

I am laughing because as soon as Straw bumped some old threads, Fairy here had a total meltdown.  Yet all the times you went on a rampage and bumped old threads, he kept silent and continued to suckle the ovaries.

Republicans and hypocrisy go hand in hand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 08:03:17 PM »
Awww poor kid.  You didn't get what you wanted. 

I am laughing because as soon as Straw bumped some old threads, Fairy here had a total meltdown.  Yet all the times you went on a rampage and bumped old threads, he kept silent and continued to suckle the ovaries.

Republicans and hypocrisy go hand in hand.

Yeah cause libs supporting obama are just all principled and pure right? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 08:38:01 PM »
I don't see libs nor Obama having a meltdown over old threads on here.  Nor has anyone here even mentioned libs or Obama.  Your excuse and explanation for everything seems to revolve around whining about Obama.