Author Topic: WHO IS BETTER BIG RAMY? OR DORIAN!!!  (Read 8573 times)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Re: WHO IS BETTER BIG RAMY? OR DORIAN!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »
dorians onlyimpressive body parts in my book were his calves thats about it , and conditioning.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 05:55:06 PM »
dorians onlyimpressive body parts in my book were his calves thats about it , and conditioning.

An astute eye indeed sir. Disregard that novice level back and those high schoolish hamstrings. Also pay no nevermind to those triceps or forearms.
a

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 06:57:11 PM »
the only body part that stood out to me on dorian, we his glutes and calves. he had shitty arms and a big belly although his conditioning was reasonably good.

His conditioning was reasonably good? Glad you're not a judge because he bone dry cut out of ice conditioned.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »
taco bender is def coming off a 'bender'

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
An astute eye indeed sir. Disregard that novice level back and those high schoolish hamstrings. Also pay no nevermind to those triceps or forearms.
or the graininess that has yet to be seen since, 20 years later

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 01:28:16 AM »
Dorian Yates destroys this guy. Troll thread.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 04:35:13 AM »
Go play marbles on a highway please

Igor90

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »
Dorian Yates destroys this guy. Troll thread.

exactly

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 07:58:42 AM »
WHO HAS A BETTER PHYSIQUE IN YOUR OPINIONS, MASS,STRUCTURE,PROPORTIONS ETC?

Rami is much, much better.  I mean, Dorian's what, like 55?

Ohhhh, you mean at their respective bests.  Still, LOL :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »
Doz is 50.

This whole thread is pointless until Ramy wins a couple or 6 olympias.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 11:07:54 AM »
Better? Dumb question. Dorian is a legend. This new guy has yet to prove himself.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 02:58:32 PM »
Better? Dumb question. Dorian is a legend. This new guy has yet to prove himself.

Even if Dorian weren't a legend, the comparison is fairly absurd.

In fairness, Rami (Ramy?) is a big, impressive guy.  Frankly, I don't care that he just "beat" a weak field, and these days I'd certainly throw Victor Martinez under the second tier bus.  He is old, has smooth legs and a weird midsection.  I'll grant that he should've been Mr. Olympia in -- what was it?  2007? -- but that was more testament to how BLAH Jay looked than anything else.

Rami has tools, but I thought the same of that wincing-faced fucker who's trained by someone's grandmother.  Roelly Winklarr? 

But to back up again, Rami probably has a lot more to him than Roelly.  Once Rami treats his bitch tit, I don't think there's much he lacks.  I laughed my ass off when someone here said he wasn't lean enough yet.  Apparently that observer was too gay to look at the dude's ass and hamstrings without risking a woody or something; Rami's lower body was definitely in-shape, and then some.

All this cat has to do is avoid bullshit temptations in site injections, keep his midsection tight and, for the icing on top, learn to pose just a little bit better.  Once he learns a good posing routine, Phil, Kai and the rest* should watch out.

*I would mention Jay, but I simply don't see him finishing very well this year.  I hope he surprises me, but he's 40 years-old now.  He has a hurt biceps.  He was a great champ four years ago, but for Christ's sake:  how many of us were better off four months ago than we are now? ;)

I know I was.  I'm a good two months' out of training because my chickenshit right rotator gives me daily fits.  I have no health insurance, nor any steady income:  I gave up my job to take care of my convalescing father, something I'll have to continue to do for another two-three months yet.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »
I know I was.  I'm a good two months' out of training because my chickenshit right rotator gives me daily fits.  I have no health insurance, nor any steady income:  I gave up my job to take care of my convalescing father, something I'll have to continue to do for another two-three months yet.

That's very honorable of you, keep up the good work!

Your muscles (as you know) have memory and will return to their prior state upon re-immersion into the gym. Maybe by the time your father is better, your rotator cuff will also be in better shape.

Best of luck!

"1"

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »

In fairness, Rami (Ramy?) is a big, impressive guy.  Frankly, I don't care that he just "beat" a weak field, and these days I'd certainly throw Victor Martinez under the second tier bus.  He is old, has smooth legs and a weird midsection.  I'll grant that he should've been Mr. Olympia in -- what was it?  2007? -- but that was more testament to how BLAH Jay looked than anything else.

Rami has tools, but I thought the same of that wincing-faced fucker who's trained by someone's grandmother.  Roelly Winklarr? 

But to back up again, Rami probably has a lot more to him than Roelly.  Once Rami treats his bitch tit, I don't think there's much he lacks.  I laughed my ass off when someone here said he wasn't lean enough yet.  Apparently that observer was too gay to look at the dude's ass and hamstrings without risking a woody or something; Rami's lower body was definitely in-shape, and then some.

All this cat has to do is avoid bullshit temptations in site injections, keep his midsection tight and, for the icing on top, learn to pose just a little bit better.  Once he learns a good posing routine, Phil, Kai and the rest* should watch out.

*I would mention Jay, but I simply don't see him finishing very well this year.  I hope he surprises me, but he's 40 years-old now.  He has a hurt biceps.  He was a great champ four years ago, but for Christ's sake:  how many of us were better off four months ago than we are now? ;)

Being a caretaker is the most demanding on a loved one...Props to you for stepping up to the plate...Hopefully the rest of the family realizes this...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 05:06:02 PM »

It's hard thing to do I have had to do it several times along withmy wife to take care of my mother in law! Have also done it for my brother and father over the years! Life is sacrafice!

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 08:55:41 PM »
ramy is better, bigger and more conditioned
lmfao  ::)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2013, 09:36:01 PM »
taco bender is def coming off a 'bender'
take it easy there pole smoker its only a thread

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2013, 03:54:36 PM »
WHO HAS A BETTER PHYSIQUE IN YOUR OPINIONS, MASS,STRUCTURE,PROPORTIONS ETC?

...and who has healthier kidneys,liver or hart Ramy or Dorian  ;D ;D ;D ;D