Author Topic: 4 vs a Couple  (Read 4156 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
4 vs a Couple
« on: May 31, 2013, 12:14:48 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: 4 vs a Couple
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 01:00:29 AM »
Those inferior whites should not be in a Muslim area.  Just got what they deserved for daring to enter a muslim area.

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 01:03:28 AM »
How could that guy ever look himself in the mirror again! It doesn't matter if you get your head kicked In or killed for that matter, when a man or group of men hits your wife. All bets are off, time to man up and go out swinging. Or..........if you lived in this great country of the USA I could just gently remove my glock 27 and kill every last one of them.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 01:04:43 AM »
How could that guy ever look himself in the mirror again! It doesn't matter if you get your head kicked In or killed for that matter, when a man or group of men hits your wife. All bets are off, time to man up and go out swinging. Or..........if you lived in this great country of the USA I could just gently remove my glock 27 and kill every last one of them.

He's probably one of the dumb fuckers that supports the muslim invasion. 

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 01:26:09 AM »
That chic should leave that fag immediately and come sleep with me. I'll stab 10 towel heads in the face if he even looks my girl's way let alone lay a hand on her.

These fag Muslims ain't never met a roid rage like me. I'll stab them and make them drink my piss.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »
How come these Arabs and Muslims behave well in the us but act like this in other countries? Is it because there are more of them over there?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 06:57:48 AM »
those some real tough guys there.  ::)

come try that in Texas

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 07:03:24 AM »
Why oh why when punches start getting thrown or the moment just before do these guys not put there guard up , or the moments after it quiets down and it's blatant the guys are coming in for a second attack the guy just stands there arms by his side.If the guy actually at least looked like he'd have some kind of training it prob would have got at least 2 of them to back off.I won't even comment on the guy not doing shit the second one of them laid a hand on his girl.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 07:03:41 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 07:04:36 AM »
Holy fuck this makes my blood boil.  If those fucks came within 5 feet of me, before they can utter one word I would have been snapping their fucking limbs.  It wouldn't have been a punch and that's it, it would have been taking them down and snapping their arms at their elbows and ensuing they all end up in PT for the next 10 years trying to get feeling back into their finger tips.
Why are you guys assuming they're arabs?  They look like Peurto Ricans or Mexicans.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 07:36:20 AM »
TYPICAL FUCKING PUSSIES......TRAVELING IN A GROUP......SAFETY IN NUMBERS.......I GUARANTEE YOU THAT NONE OF THOSE COWARDS WOULD BE SO BRAVE IF IT WAS ONE ON ONE........SO TIRED OF STREET THUGS.......I WOULD LOVE TO DRIVE A CAR RIGHT INTO A GROUP OF THESE BLOKES.

SCUM OF THE EARTH!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 07:40:38 AM »
I don't get why the boyfriend turns around and faces the wall while they punched and kicked his GF.  Almost like he paid these guys to do it.  Even the thugs didn't hit him, just the girl.  Guaranteed the boyfriend was in on it.  Something fishy about how he acted, when the four guys had them both surrounded they only hit her and not him.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 08:18:22 AM »
well he is wearing a pink shirt  ::)

I watched the video and imho, it looks like the gang of 4 would have backed down if the pink shirt pussy would have shown some aggressive behavior in the begining. only after the pink shirt pussy keeps backing up does the gang of 4 feeliing safe in their superior numbers become more aggressive and start pushing. I say if pinkshirtpussy threw one punch at any of them when the gang guy pushed his girl in the face that non of this would have happened. the pinkshirtpussy could have got the 4gang guys to scatter.

all in all the bitch needs a new man, he never cared were she was and what they were doing to her he just ran in circles and when he did run back to her he fell at her feet.... pussy pussy pussy.
sept 10th APF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:43 AM »
The pink shirt guy was in on it.  I'm telling you.  he let it happened. 

well he is wearing a pink shirt  ::)

I watched the video and imho, it looks like the gang of 4 would have backed down if the pink shirt pussy would have shown some aggressive behavior in the begining. only after the pink shirt pussy keeps backing up does the gang of 4 feeliing safe in their superior numbers become more aggressive and start pushing. I say if pinkshirtpussy threw one punch at any of them when the gang guy pushed his girl in the face that non of this would have happened. the pinkshirtpussy could have got the 4gang guys to scatter.

all in all the bitch needs a new man, he never cared were she was and what they were doing to her he just ran in circles and when he did run back to her he fell at her feet.... pussy pussy pussy.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 08:35:22 AM »
Hope those getting their asses handed to them are at least the ones who hate on countries that want to preserve their christian heritage.
The ones who run their mouths when someone tries to limit the liberal propaganda fed to their people.

If you don't have balls to defend your shitholes, at least shut your mouths and let others do it in peace. You can sink in your shit.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 08:35:55 AM »
The pink shirt guy was in on it.  I'm telling you.  he let it happened. 

A "conspiracy" huh?

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »

dammit now i'm hungry

thanks, asshole  :P

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 08:56:36 AM »
He's probably one of the dumb fuckers that supports the muslim invasion. 

Exactly, let's throw up his voting record.  How's it working out for you now.. Voting has consequences and is real.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 09:07:49 AM »
A "conspiracy" huh?

Just watch the vid.  They never try to hit him.  Just the girl and he doesn't even try to stop it.  Something ain't right.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 09:30:47 AM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 09:37:56 AM »
Just watch the vid.  They never try to hit him.  Just the girl and he doesn't even try to stop it.  Something ain't right.

probably because she didn't cover her entire body in a giant black blanket or some other bullshit misogynistic sharia rule

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
Wow, that guy is either the world's biggest pussy, or THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PUSSY.  The moment they grabbed his girl, he should've started cleaning clocks.  Every part of that video is sad.   >:(

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 01:25:10 PM »
pink shirt fag should be force fed kawk till his jaw dislocates and then have his throat cut.....

this is how WE (Russians) handle it....Eurofags deserve this!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
pink shirt fag should be force fed kawk till his jaw dislocates and then have his throat cut.....

this is how WE (Russians) handle it....Eurofags deserve this!

That's how its done!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 03:47:46 PM »
those some real tough guys there.  ::)

come try that in Texas

fuckin' A

K