Author Topic: How far in front of the line does Phil have to stand to look Ramy size?  (Read 4149 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
3 metres but phil is not short enough for a perfect illusion from this distance

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
and his head is too big^^

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
3 metres but phil is not short enough for a perfect illusion from this distance

He's an inch shorter, 45lbs lighter and about 10 inches narrower than Ramy. It wouldn't be pretty.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
He's an inch shorter, 45lbs lighter and about 10 inches narrower than Ramy. It wouldn't be pretty.
phil is still winning

wonder what they'll attribute it to

probably the old

"ramy has  all the attributes he needs, he has a bright future, he needs some more polishing and conditioning, holding some film of water"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
phil is still winning

wonder what they'll attribute it to

probably the old

"ramy has  all the attributes he needs, he has a bright future, he needs some more polishing and conditioning, holding some film of water"

You got it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I remember hearing stories of Tom Prince and "the line".

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I think phil likes to suck cock. He has that look where you can clearly sense semen is part of his Mr.Olympia drug stack.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I think phil likes to suck cock. He has that look where you can clearly sense semen is part of his Mr.Olympia drug stack.
didnt we find out some time ago that nearly all IFBB pros prostitute themselves for bb drugs?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what does ramy weigh?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

hp31

• Getbig III
Phil's strength is his conditioning. Ramy out masses him for sure, but Phil is much more polished.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Phil's strength is his conditioning. Ramy out masses him for sure, but Phil is much more polished.

As soon as he nails his conditioning, it's over for Phil. All he needs is more calves (No problem with today's shit) and better separation and conditioning. As he gets older his skin will thin out and he'll get a denser look. That crazy thing is that he's 290 but doesn't look like a slin monster.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

yes and that is an accurate comparison too.. phil the cheater already stands 3 meters in front of everyone else

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Ramy needs more detail in his back and he can win.  For now the judges will use that as an excuse to not give him the win.  Same shit they pulled with Nasser

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Phil has better balance.  Ramy's left leg and right arm are bigger than their counterparts.  Phil has a much more detailed back, better arms and calves.  Phil wins every shot in that comparison.

bradistani

• Getbig V
I remember hearing stories of Tom Prince and "the line".

they similar to his 'grocery bag' stories ?

Igor90

• Getbig II
as much as i hate philsulina heath, he is WAY more complete than ramy,,

not BIGGER,,, complete..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Phil Heath cannot perfect his little ace in the sleeve anymore or he would fall off the stage.

He will duplicate 2012:

Somebody photoshop Big Ramy in there standing behind Heath! ;D lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Do you guys think they'll compare Ramy to Heath?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
they similar to his 'grocery bag' stories ?

Afraid so  :-\ ...  :D

slate

• Getbig IV
there are bandwagons in every walk of life, but the ramy bandwagon is achieving epic proportions

anyone that is not an idiot must know that rami would place out of the top 4 in this years olympia should he choose to compete

meanwhile i guess rami fever can be used for cheap thrills (well someone is paying good money to back him and his hanger ons -so not cheap to all)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think Ramy will show up more conditioned, Kai will look amazing along others who have taken the year off. Phil will have his hands full and this will be an awesome Olympia!

Clayton Bigsby

• Getbig II
Rumor is Hany Rambod uses 1 mg of armidex and 1 mg of letro in the final days leading up to the big show. Could be a big factor in Phil's conditioning considering NO other guru I've heard of advises that. That is crazy as hell, talk about aches and joint pain. I know it's not that simple because if it was everyone would do it, but it's just somthing to ponder.

guruthegreat

• Getbig II
Looks like the Getbig community found another new manly gay idol. Its starting to make sense - Getbiggers only like their thong-men bodybuilders with alpha-male looks: Dorian, Nasser, Rami, etc. As much as you want to sound homophobic, you still worship men in thongs. Rami looks like a big mass of muscles, but he has no aesthetics and no lines whatsoever. He might be a good competitor in second or third call-out in Olympia, after a few years he might make some top 5 placings, thats all. Hell, even Roelly, Evan and Cedric won NYpro.