Author Topic: For weed smokers ...  (Read 21793 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
For weed smokers ...
« on: May 31, 2013, 05:25:16 AM »
Today is the stop smoking for a day (24 hrs) don't know if is a world wide thing...

So I asked  a FWB mother of 2 if she could  skip "420" today (Friday) smoking pot/mota/weed/grass/verde/hierba MJ ...

She got mad for no reason ...she said  I Don't have to do that!!  with low clas attitude .... I said of couse you don't, that's why I asked If you could....  

I don't know man, weed smokers brag about not being addicted or hooked but they get so insecure,offensive or sensitive with things like not smoking for a single day ??

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: For weed smokers ...
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 05:27:29 AM »
Stop smoking is for cigarettes. Weed smoke short and long term causes no damage unlike cigarettes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 05:27:53 AM »
Today is the stop smoking for a day (24 hrs) don't know if is a world wide thing...

So I asked  a FWB mother of 2 if she could  skip "420" today (Friday) smoking pot/mota/weed/grass/verde/hierba MJ ...

She got mad for no reason ...she said  I Don't have to do that!!  with low clas attitude .... I said of couse you don't, that's why I asked If you could....  

I don't know man, weed smokers brag about not being addicted or hooked but they get so insecure,offensive or sensitive with things like not smoking for a single day ??

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH
because, like any addict, they don't want to admit that they don't have a problems...
And I've noticed this as well with weed heads...ask them to give it a rest for a sec, and they get mad...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 06:14:27 AM »
Stop smoking is for cigarettes. Weed smoke short and long term causes no damage unlike cigarettes.

WoooSSHHHHH, but that's not the point.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 06:15:21 AM »
Is that what you tell yourself? lol

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 06:22:13 AM »
weed is physically addicting, not to mention psychologically. The physical addiction is not intense but on par with cigs. The withdrawal syndrome is acutally in the DSM 5

I am addicted as I use it nightly to sleep and as an anti-depressant but it works quite well for me and I have no real negatives besides the want to do it. Couple that with the health benefits as documented in the lit, blood sugar control, neuroprotection, anti-inflammatory, pro-apoptic etc I think it is a fine addiction to have.

Also, what many don't know about weed is that it has a dose dependent response on serotonin, low doses massively boost it reducing OCD, improving mood while the inverse occurs for higher dosages. Some conditions have low anandamide as an etiological factor (endogenous cannabinoid) and weed treats that well. It also inhibits the orbitofrontal cortex, something which is the center of research around hyperactivity and OCD.

I do go days without it, weeks at times but I prefer to have it like a nice glass of wine (I don't drink but probably should based on the health benefits.)

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 06:35:05 AM »
Marijuana is not a gateway drug that leads to harder drugs. It's more of a drive thru drug that leads to french fries burgers,tacos,shakes and frosties......

And Yes most get mad when asked if they're adicted or not.....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 06:44:58 AM »
youre so fuckin dumb just look at that smug empty look on your face, any kind of smoke causes long term damage ANY KIND OF SMOKE
A

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 06:59:33 AM »
Arnold's shirt in pumping iron was a misprint it was suppose to say indica is número UNO

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2013, 07:02:59 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2013, 07:04:43 AM »
X and Molly's are for suckers

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 07:09:34 AM »
youre so fuckin dumb just look at that smug empty look on your face, any kind of smoke causes long term damage ANY KIND OF SMOKE

Exactly, lungs weren't made to be Filtering smoke (of any kind) regularly ... I hope Wigz doesnt get mad for me saying that.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 07:22:48 AM »
Weed has never killed anyone yes smoke is toxic to the body but there's never been one documented case stating weed as the culprit, however in Westwood ca they have a real time ticker of the number of people killed by cigarettes each swc

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 07:37:05 AM »
i've been clean for months now, prior to that was a daily wake n baker for years. had to kick it because of my job, no withdrawals or anything. so fuck your stereotypes.

the reason people don't want to stop smoking it is because it makes life 5000 times better. not because they're "addicted" to it. i'd bet you'd get indignant too if i told you not to use internet or check your texts or use your car or work out for a day.

Exactly, lungs weren't made to be Filtering smoke (of any kind) regularly ... I hope Wigz doesnt get mad for me saying that.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's still not as bad as cig smoke which is full of tons of toxic chemicals pumped into them by the companies that make them and government regulations. also weed has an antioxidant in it that actually negates some of the carcinogenic effects of the smoke. and smoking it through a bong makes it even less harmful since the water filters a lot of the tar and carcinogens. or you can vape it and not even worry at all.

and actually the lungs can take quite a bit of abuse. granted you can still fuck them up if you're retarded (i.e. pack a day smokers) but for the most part, the dangers of weed smoke are grossly overrated. hell it didn't even mess with my cardio when i was smoking it everyday. cigs on the other hand, i'd smoke maybe 5-10 on a bar night and the next day could definitely feel it if i went for a run or something like that.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 07:50:14 AM »
Don't like pot headz.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 07:53:13 AM »
A joint is like smoking 10 cigarettes on your lungs and central nervous system.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 07:55:39 AM »
I smoked weed from the age of 13 to the age of 32, 54 now. I said the whole time it was not addictive, I was wrong. Maybe it does not effect everyone like an addiction but most people I know it did. I do not miss it now except for the smell. I love the smell of a sweet ass bud burning.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2013, 08:08:44 AM »
what do you call a man who performs PMH, and gets coked up with trannys and fucks them sicko style, and calls it ok.............my guy we could put a wig on a pig and you gonna call it pussy! PRE MEDITATED HOMOSEXUALITY

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2013, 08:11:11 AM »
what do you call a man who performs PMH, and gets coked up with trannys and fucks them sicko style, and calls it ok.............my guy we could put a wig on a pig and you gonna call it pussy! PRE MEDITATED HOMOSEXUALITY

Trannies would laugh in your fat bloated face while you struggle to lift the belly fat off your white trash dick.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2013, 08:23:12 AM »

I am addicted as I use it nightly to sleep and as an anti-depressant but it works quite well for me and I have no real negatives besides the want to do it. Couple that with the health benefits as documented in the lit, blood sugar control, neuroprotection, anti-inflammatory, pro-apoptic etc I think it is a fine addiction to have.

For me weed stimulates the inflammatory response...arthritic pain, rash, phlegm...that, and being laid off and having to undergo two intensive job searches since 2007 made me give it up.  I have probably developed a genuine allergy to it.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2013, 08:33:45 AM »
im more of the synthesised drugs

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2013, 09:21:35 AM »
I once smoked weed, big joints, with jack herer, looking back I feel fortunate to say I did that.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 09:34:17 AM »
weed is physically addicting, not to mention psychologically. The physical addiction is not intense but on par with cigs. The withdrawal syndrome is acutally in the DSM 5

Also, what many don't know about weed is that it has a dose dependent response on serotonin, low doses massively boost it reducing OCD, improving mood while the inverse occurs for higher dosages. Some conditions have low anandamide as an etiological factor (endogenous cannabinoid) and weed treats that well. It also inhibits the orbitofrontal cortex, something which is the center of research around hyperactivity and OCD.

I do go days without it, weeks at times but I prefer to have it like a nice glass of wine (I don't drink but probably should based on the health benefits.)

yeah that's the thing, they're discovering more and more health benefits to it as well. although i think the sleep effect is actually not one as i read somewhere it affects delta wave sleep or something like that, leading to less restful sleep.

i don't think the glass of wine thing has anything to do with the alcohol content, moreso with the resveratrol antioxidant found in grape skins. although i did read something about moderate alcohol amounts being beneficial in controlling insulin levels.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 09:35:33 AM »
For me weed stimulates the inflammatory response...arthritic pain, rash, phlegm...that, and being laid off and having to undergo two intensive job searches since 2007 made me give it up.  I have probably developed a genuine allergy to it.

you sure you didn't just get bad weed? maybe some harsh pesticides/fertilizers or something along those lines? i've never had that problem before.

everyone's different i guess.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »
Marijuana is not a gateway drug that leads to harder drugs. It's more of a drive thru drug that leads to french fries burgers,tacos,shakes and frosties......

And Yes most get mad when asked if they're adicted or not.....
Weed is a gateway drug for some, and others it is not. Many who have addictive personalities use it as a gateway drug...like trying it, then get bored, then do other drugs. Many times Oxy, opiate pill users will have weed in their possession.