Author Topic: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...  (Read 16524 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 11:12:22 AM »
Do you know who owns Cheerios? General Mills.  General Mills is one of the largest food companies on the planet. They have 11.6 billion in revenue annually.

The American Public will watch the commercial..........and like it!
Probably not.  The majority of white people, even if they aren`t racist, don`t want to see this. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 11:16:00 AM »
Probably not.  The majority of white people, even if they aren`t racist, don`t want to see this.  

Well what I meant is that General Mills is too big and powerful to give a fuck what people think. They know outside of mass health issues over their sugary garbage there is nothing one can do to matter. People have lost the definition of strength greater in numbers. They'll complain, move on and what they don't like is normalized. This applies to other things outside of breakfast cereal also.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »
Well what I meant is that General Mills is too big and powerful to give a fuck what people think. They know outside of a mass health issues over their sugary garbage there is nothing one can do to matter. People have lost the definition of strength greater than numbers. They'll complain, move on and what they don't like is normalized. This applies to other things outside of breakfast cereal also.
???
Their products are top notch and it would do you some good to eat them. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2013, 11:18:34 AM »
???
Their products are top notch and it would do you some good to eat them. 

I'll stick to non-GMO. Thanks. It would do me nor anyone else good to eat that trash long term.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 11:29:40 AM »
I don't get these white chicks who like guys with bigger dicks, narrow waists, and small calves. What's up with that? :D. All the white trash supremacist are probably melting over their keyboards on this one.  Bravo Cheerios.  Internet racism, about as not manly as one could be.  Most white kids wouldn't say squat to a black man in person, just from the safety of their home.  The fear runs deep for most of them. ;). YouTube being a great example.
N

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 11:31:16 AM »
The Mighty CROTCH makes an appearance! Sup bro?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 11:33:18 AM »
I'll stick to non-GMO. Thanks. It would do me nor anyone else good to eat that trash long term.
???

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 11:42:20 AM »
Interracial mating is unpredictable and dangerous because the offspring can be ugly, and weird looking.

I don't care if some white whore likes black kawk, i just don't want that white whore to have goofy looking mix breeds that'll probably grow up and be picked on and marginalized all because their mother is a fucking white whore.

Also, those very same kids will go on to have more kids, and the human gene pool will most definitely not benefit from this water and oil mix of races.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 11:49:43 AM »
Interracial mating is unpredictable and dangerous because the offspring can be ugly, and weird looking.

I don't care if some white whore likes black kawk, i just don't want that white whore to have goofy looking mix breeds that'll probably grow up and be picked on and marginalized all because their mother is a fucking white whore.

Also, those very same kids will go on to have more kids, and the human gene pool will most definitely not benefit from this water and oil mix of races.

How do you think the other races got here genius? Race mixing has been going on since the beginning and will not stop until the end. People need to learn to live with it whatever the combo and BTW, you talk as if pure race kids (what ever the race) are good looking...They're not. Most people are average no matter what the combo.  This isn't the 50's the children of these unions aren't marginalized. For fucks sake mate we have a mixed President.

And yes, the human race benefits from diversity. So race mixing is good genetically.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »
>:(

Some day when I save enough coins, I'm going to pay someone to kick your a-hole, convict.  
Can't save coins if you keep spending them all on public tranportation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 11:53:20 AM »
How do you think the other races got here genius? Race mixing has been going on since the beginning and will not stop until the end. People need to learn to live with it whatever the combo and BTW, you talk as if pure race kids (what ever the race) are good looking...They're not. Most people are average no matter what the combo.  This isn't the 50's the children of these unions aren't marginalized. For fucks sake mate we have a mixed President.

And yes, the human race benefits from diversity. So race mixing is good genetically.
God did it.  Created all of them exactly as they are now.  Says so in the Bible.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 11:54:52 AM »

on the flip side, a lot of "black people" are starting to have ailments/health issues that are primarily found in white populations, like MS...this is due to many black being of mixed race. Mr. Slick Talker himself, Montell Williams talked about this on his show with his doctor---he has MS (odd how his money has allowed him to almost delay the effects, huh?)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2013, 11:55:07 AM »
 ???
Deuteronomy 7:3-4

3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 11:57:11 AM »
???

3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons, 4 for they would turn away your sons from following me, to serve other gods. Then the anger of the Lord would be kindled against you, and he would destroy you quickly.
Well, there was hell of a lot of miscegenation going on in the Middle East during that time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 11:57:57 AM »
???

You know alot about a fairy tale book. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
You know alot about a fairy tale book. :)
Atheists always know more than Christians about their own books and fairy tales. 

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/09/28/survey-atheists-know-more-about-religion-than-believers/

Survey: Atheists Know More About Religion Than Believers

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/09/28/survey-atheists-know-more-about-religion-than-believers/#ixzz2UtkyNP7F

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 12:00:24 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
Atheists always know more than Christians about their own books and fairy tales. 

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/09/28/survey-atheists-know-more-about-religion-than-believers/

Survey: Atheists Know More About Religion Than Believers

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/09/28/survey-atheists-know-more-about-religion-than-believers/#ixzz2UtkyNP7F
Now, where these "atheists" former believers? Did they grow up in households that were very religious? Did they go to Christian/Jewish private schools? These are questions that are not asked.
  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2013, 12:04:48 PM »
If he really knew the Bible, he'd believe.

Oh and about the interracial stuff...the reason for this was not primarily racial in nature. Rather, it was religious. The reason God commanded against interracial marriage was that people of other races were idolaters and worshippers of false gods. The Israelites would be led astray from God if they intermarried with idol worshippers, pagans, or heathens. A similar principle is laid out in the New Testament, but at a much different level: “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14). Just as the Israelites (believers in the one true God) were commanded not to marry idolaters, so Christians (believers in the one true God) are commanded not to marry unbelievers.

Nice try though... ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 12:11:14 PM »
Now, where these "atheists" former believers? Did they grow up in households that were very religious? Did they go to Christian/Jewish private schools? These are questions that are not asked.
  ;)
Its really an intelligence thing.  There is a strong correlation of intelligence and atheism versus stupidity and being more religious.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2013, 12:17:10 PM »

Usually when black and other races mix, the black gene dominates. It's that potent.

I don't think new races will emerge out of interracial mating, it's just going to be a minority group in society that look odd due to their sexual lifestyle.

Plus, i don't understand modern society and it's disregard for nationalism and ethnic heritage. You must mate with your kind or very close to it to maintain that lineage.

...but i understand why black fellas go for other races, i mean, it's pretty much self explanatory.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2013, 12:17:21 PM »
How do you think the other races got here genius? Race mixing has been going on since the beginning and will not stop until the end. People need to learn to live with it whatever the combo and BTW, you talk as if pure race kids (what ever the race) are good looking...They're not. Most people are average no matter what the combo.  This isn't the 50's the children of these unions aren't marginalized. For fucks sake mate we have a mixed President.

Get da fuuuuuck outtta here with that bulllllshit. Good looking white people are WAY, WAY, WAY better looking than blacks. How many black mugs do you see on posters? Everytime I see a black model on a billboard I'm like "ah, bless" because you know they're there cos they feel sorry 'em. White women are the hottest followed by latinas (which are basically white anyway)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2013, 12:19:29 PM »

Usually when black and other races mix, the black gene dominates. It's that potent.

I don't think new races will emerge out of interracial mating, it's just going to be a minority group in society that look odd due to their sexual lifestyle.

Plus, i don't understand modern society and it's disregard for nationalism and ethnic heritage. You must mate with your kind or very close to it to maintain that lineage.

...but i understand why black fellas go for other races, i mean, it's pretty much self explanatory.

They don't even find their own race attractive. Thank god most mudsharks are ugly. I actually enjoy seeing black guys with fat women, it makes me giggle. The only half way decent ones are the ones that go after rich ballers and such. That's self explanatory too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2013, 12:20:16 PM »

There is no such thing as a "black gene" or a "Black Dominant Gene".

You are a moron.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2013, 12:21:05 PM »
There is no such thing as a "black gene" or a "Black Dominant Gene".

You are a moron.

Say hi to jizzbucket for me.