Author Topic: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...  (Read 16588 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...
« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2013, 11:03:41 PM »
The Bible clearly states that the Union of Marriage is reserved solely for one white male and one white female.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Afro Americans can run fast and jump high that's why they dominate sports other than bowling.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2013, 11:27:59 PM »
Afro Americans can run fast and jump high that's why they dominate sports other than bowling.

what about swimming ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2013, 11:43:59 PM »
what about swimming ???
Denser muscle mass than whites they don't stay on top of the water as well, hence sinking faster just my take not really sure.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: June 01, 2013, 11:52:58 PM »
When I was a kid I would find an occasional black Cherrio in the bowl among all the white ones.  This secret agenda goes back decades.  Never made the connection until now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2013, 05:01:10 AM »

Bawwwwwwww....cry more u kuntizzle.

One instance you are in agreement with wiggs about blacks being the superior male specimen and now you are crying about the unfair enslavement of your ancestors.

Now if your ancestors were the physically superior specimens that you and wiggs are, how come they got enslaved and trampled down on by a bunch of weakling white Europeans   ;D

hey, sorry I had to destroy your self esteem by actually talking about ...well..the truth :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »
At least the white mom in the commercial wasnt obese.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2013, 09:47:17 AM »
MUDSHARKEEIOS for breakfast  :-X

So El diablo blanco is really blanco?

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2013, 10:19:41 AM »
what the fuck is wrong with people, how anyone could be offended by that advert i'll never know.
too many small minded people in the world i reckon.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
Man, it's just cereal, can't we all just eat together?

I'm willing to bet Mikey wouldn't care, because "he likes it!"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2013, 12:16:49 PM »

Bawwwwwwww....cry more u kuntizzle.

One instance you are in agreement with wiggs about blacks being the superior male specimen and now you are crying about the unfair enslavement of your ancestors.

Now if your ancestors were the physically superior specimens that you and wiggs are, how come they got enslaved and trampled down on by a bunch of weakling white Europeans   ;D

They went from being pimp slapped by the Europeans to being pimp slapped currently by the Latinos in Los Angeles and now the Chinese are running rough shot over portions of Africa.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2013, 12:32:09 PM »
They went from being pimp slapped by the Europeans to being pimp slapped currently by the Latinos in Los Angeles and now the Chinese are running rough shot over portions of Africa.

A steady diet of General Mills finest will ward off such advances...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2013, 12:33:01 PM »
Fruit Loops dance all over Cherrios.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2013, 12:37:41 PM »
Fruit Loops dance all over Cherrios.
Seems like a lot of these cereal companies loved to produce sugary products for kids to eat. And made it more convenient by putting "prizes" in them...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2013, 12:48:38 PM »
Lucky Charms waxes them.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2013, 12:51:34 PM »
Lucky Charms waxes them.

Oh I agree sir, Lucky Charms kick that ass.   Fruity Pebbles are hardcore too.
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2013, 01:30:16 PM »
A steady diet of General Mills finest will ward off such advances...

Sometimes it's the smallest things that truly can bring us together.

They still make those apple cinnamon Cheerios?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2013, 01:33:42 PM »
Sometimes it's the smallest things that truly can bring us together.

They still make those apple cinnamon Cheerios?
I know right? I don't know, but those were the shit! My dad used to buy them because we all liked them...
Better than the tried and true Corn Flakes with sliced strawberries and bananas.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2013, 01:38:54 PM »
I know right? I don't know, but those were the shit! My dad used to buy them because we all liked them...
Better than the tried and true Corn Flakes with sliced strawberries and bananas.

A couple bowls of sugar cereal, knock out a couple games on Nintendo, take in a few episodes of ninja turtles then play a little dodgeball. Damn life was good back then!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »
A couple bowls of sugar cereal, knock out a couple games on Nintendo, take in a few episodes of ninja turtles then play a little dodgeball. Damn life was good back then!
Kids today don't know how good it was...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2013, 07:07:11 PM »
wow...what a genius you are....blacks and whites couldn't possibly want to marry due to well...you know...LOVE???

what school did you go to???

Love? You tell me that marrying a 300 pound ball of white lard who's physically unable to wipe her ass has nothing to do with a free ticket to the show and all to do with love?

This was all love too:

Get the fuck out of here!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2013, 07:08:57 PM »
its amazing how you white guys twist history around in your heads....but I really don't blame you because your schools don't want to teach you the truth about slavery, segregation, and the Jim Crow laws which were put into effect to preserve white privilege.....you actually in your minds believe that blacks had the same chances that everyone had when history specifically shows that after slavery blacks were opening businesses getting elected to public office, buying land, and becoming more prosperous than alot of whites were....thus whites were alarmed at this which led to laws being enacted to take away the freedoms of blacks and take away their right to vote which disenfranchised blacks for generations...

but we conveniently ignore this so we can score cheap points....and say that blacks are complainers.....actually its the whites who have massive insecurity about their position in the United States...as witness to all the whites on this board who are obsessed with the lives of black people and constantly worrying about how big our dicks are and why your women love being with us
We know all about that shit... no one is arguing that your ancestors had it bad. But how long are you and your brethren going to lean on ancient history as an excuse to constantly fail at life? Move on. Today, you have almost more opportunities than the average white man, especially with all the programs designed specifically to help you succeed.. but rather than take advantage, heal and move forward, it seems they'd rather sit on their ass and cry about shit that they were never even a part of and how it's "holding them down".

You don't see Parker bitching about the Jim Crowe laws and how they kept him from making a decent life for himself... or Wiggs... or any other respectful black man I can think of.

This is the 21'st Century, not the Civil War or even Civil Rights era America. Move on.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
We know all about that shit... no one is arguing that your ancestors had it bad. But how long are you and your brethren going to lean on ancient history as an excuse to constantly fail at life? Move on. Today, you have almost more opportunities than the average white man, especially with all the programs designed specifically to help you succeed.. but rather than take advantage, heal and move forward, it seems they'd rather sit on their ass and cry about shit that they were never even a part of and how it's "holding them down".

You don't see Parker bitching about the Jim Crowe laws and how they kept him from making a decent life for himself... or Wiggs... or any other respectful black man I can think of.

This is the 21'st Century, not the Civil War or even Civil Rights era America. Move on.

lol like there aren't inequalities today in the criminal justice system or the corporate world... white males complain about racism more than any other group and hate to be called out on it. Otherwise why would a cheerious commercial be such an issue? it's 2013, with a black president and people worry about 1 interracial couple? like there aren't enough anywhere you like? ironically white males date interracially more than any other group but no one makes a fuss about that. It's all male insecurity in the end.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2013, 07:17:33 PM »
lol like there aren't inequalities today in the criminal justice system or the corporate world... white males complain about racism more than any other group and hate to be called out on it. Otherwise why would a cheerious commercial be such an issue? it's 2013, with a black president and people worry about 1 interracial couple? like there aren't enough anywhere you like? ironically white males date interracially more than any other group but no one makes a fuss about that. It's all male insecurity in the end.
Huh? I dont particularly give a shit about the commercial, I was calling andre out on using the history as a excuse for black men to fail at life.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »
Huh? I dont particularly give a shit about the commercial, I was calling andre out on using the history as a excuse for black men to fail at life.

Socio economic realities rooted in a history of proven institutionalized discrimination are not excuses. But of course you, a white man know better than the blacks you like to criticize. I am not African American but even I could see it.