Author Topic: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...  (Read 16525 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Inter-racial Cherrios Ad Brings Out The Hate...
« Reply #125 on: June 02, 2013, 07:35:51 PM »
Socio economic realities rooted in a history of proven institutionalized discrimination are not excuses. But of course you, a white man know better than the blacks you like to criticize. I am not African American but even I could see it.
So you're arguing that black men today don't have all kinds of programs designed to help them succeed? Because I'm pretty sure the black kids I went to college with would beg to differ. I don't give a shit if you're African American or not, many of the black men I knew and lived around were exactly this way - blame whitey for holding them down but not doing a damn thing to help themselves. Again, this isn't Civil rights or Civil war era America, shit has changed. I don't doubt there is still discrimination out there, but there is no fucking reason to blame history for their own lack of drive.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: June 02, 2013, 07:38:58 PM »
So you're arguing that black men today don't have all kinds of programs designed to help them succeed? Because I'm pretty sure the black kids I went to college with would beg to differ. I don't give a shit if you're African American or not, many of the black men I knew and lived around were exactly this way - blame whitey for holding them down but not doing a damn thing to help themselves.

so do white women,other minorities,disabled kids  and poor white men...plus don't forget:

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2013, 07:44:11 PM »
so do white women,other minorities,disabled kids  and poor white men...plus don't forget:

What does this have to do with many black men blaming the white man for holding him down when there are plenty of opportunities for him to succeed (in this modern age)? And what does this have to do with Andre using history as an excuse for his brethren to no take advantage of all the programs and opportunities specifically created to help black men rise out of poverty and succeed?

Most of these programs were created for/because of the very history they use as an excuse to fail, and because of the typical "socio-economic reality" that these same people live(d) in.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2013, 07:46:50 PM »
Yeah, i guess if it wasn't for those Jim Crowe laws, the blacks in this country would have risen up and taken over the country, you know which history shows they always do....just look at the empire they created in Africa..can't argue with success.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: June 02, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »
What does this have to do with many black men blaming the white man for holding him down when there are plenty of opportunities for him to succeed (in this modern age)? And what does this have to do with Andre using history as an excuse for his brethren to no take advantage of all the programs and opportunities specifically created to help black men rise out of poverty and succeed?

Most of these programs were created for/because of the very history they use as an excuse to fail, and because of the typical "socio-economic reality" that these same people live(d) in.

simple...because the results of those inequalities are still alive today and the programs you cry about so much are often overrated and designed primarily for white women while everyone else gets the crumbs. Plus you conveniently forget all the stuff your race benefitted from through the centuries up until this very day.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: June 02, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
Yeah, i guess if it wasn't for those Jim Crowe laws, the blacks in this country would have risen up and taken over the country, you know which history shows they always do....just look at the empire they created in Africa..can't argue with success.

your sarcasm gets lost in your empty rhetoric, regardless of the state of Africa what business did your race have going there in the first place? Or America for that matter? Current African immigrants outperform both whites and african americans in college and in the professional field, I don't see you been sarcastic about that though lol. If you have such a problem with blacks then why do you spend so much time whining about them when you could focus on your issues?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2013, 07:53:37 PM »
simple...because the results of those inequalities are still alive today and the programs you cry about so much are often overrated and designed primarily for white women while everyone else gets the crumbs. Plus you conveniently forget all the stuff your race benefitted from through the centuries up until this very day.
Huh? What the fuck does any of that have to do with them bitching and not taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to them? Nothing. Misdirection and more excuse making.  Solid job bro. I do enjoy the way bitch about how programs unfairly favor white women. Whats going to be the next excuse for the black man to fail? Mexicans taking all dere jerrbbbsss?

And I'm not crying about the programs, on the contrary, I want them to take advantage and make a decent life for themselves, that way they can shut the fuck up about history and move on as a culture and heal. As long as they can use the past as an excuse to fail, they're never going to move forward.

FYI, if you're not black, and you're not white, what are you? Mexican? Asian? The way you constantly apologize and make excuses for the black man while railing on the white man makes me think that you may be lying, just a bit. Oh, and I'm Native. So good job with that one, genius.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2013, 07:58:02 PM »
Huh? What the fuck does any of that have to do with them bitching and not taking advantage of the opportunities afforded to them? Nothing. Misdirection and more excuse making.  Solid job bro. I do enjoy the way bitch about how programs unfairly favor white women. Whats going to be the next excuse for the black man to fail? Mexicans taking all dere jerrbbbsss?

FYI, if you're not black, and you're not white, what are you? Mexican? Asian? The way you constantly apologize and make excuses for the black man while railing on the white man makes me think that you may be lying, just a bit. Oh, and I'm Native. So good job with that one, genius.

I am black, just not african American lol you talk about bitching and making excuses and accuse me of deflection while you ignore anything that does not line up with your point of view. We should not waste each other's time I will get aggravated by your cliche angry white male rhetoric (that changes nothing outside a BB forum) and you won't get anything out of it either.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2013, 07:59:31 PM »
I am black, just not african American lol you talk about bitching and making excuses and accuse me of deflection while you ignore anything that does not line up with your point of view. We should not waste each other's time I will get aggravated by your cliche angry white male rhetoric (that changes nothing outside a BB forum) and you won't get anything out of it either.
Agreed, and I'll just get aggravated by your constant excuse making and bringing up irrelevant points in a way to justify your brethren's failures.

Lets move on.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2013, 08:03:01 PM »
Agreed, and I'll just get aggravated by your constant excuse making and bringing up irrelevant points in a way to justify your brethren's failures.

Lets move on.

My brethren's failure?

African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[12] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[13][14]
In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[15] According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[13][14]
Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[16] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[17]
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.[18]

I would say my people (I am an African) are doing failry well in the U.S, but thanks for assuming, that's all you seem to be good at.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »
My brethren's failure?

African immigrants to the U.S. are among the most educated groups in the United States. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[12] According to the 2000 Census, the rate of college diploma acquisition is highest among Egyptian Americans at 59.7 percent, followed closely by Nigerian Americans at 58.6 percent.[13][14]
In 1997, 19.4 percent of all adult African immigrants in the United States held a graduate degree, compared to 8.1 percent of adult white Americans and 3.8 percent of adult black Americans in the United States, respectively.[15] According to the 2000 Census, the percentage of Africans with a graduate degree is highest among Nigerian Americans at 28.3 percent, followed by Egyptian Americans at 23.8 percent.[13][14]
Of the African-born population in the United States age 25 and older, 87.9% reported having a high school degree or higher,[16] compared with 78.8% of Asian-born immigrants and 76.8% of European-born immigrants, respectively.[17]
Africans from Nigeria (89.1 percent), Ghana (85.9 percent), Botswana (84.7 percent), and Malawi (83 percent) were the most likely to report having a high school degree or higher. Those born in Cape Verde (44.8 percent) and Mauritania (60.8 percent) were the least likely to report having completed a high school education.[18]

I would say my people (I am an African) are doing failry well in the U.S, but thanks for assuming, that's all you seem to be good at.
Good, you have the last word. Can we move on now?

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2013, 08:05:25 PM »
Good, you have the last word. Can we move on now?

lol yes we can now that your assuming is out of the way.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2013, 08:07:29 PM »
lol yes we can now that your assuming is out of the way.
::)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2013, 08:09:59 PM »
Egypt and Sub Sarah Africa had culture and built pyramids that still stand to this day when Europeans were putzing around in caves  and the mud of the British Isles.
Rome and Greece got many of their ideas from Egypt.

When Napoleon made his way to Africa his army shot off the noses and lips of the Sphinx and other statues because they were clearly African features and it was too threatening to their psyches.

The thought of people of African decent building such mammoth structures was just too much for them to fathom.

Understand, Europeans controlled and exploited the other continents via deceit , treachery and betraying the trust (See Native Americans) of people of color around the globe. NOT by any superior genetic intellect.

Folks bragging about  superior white intelligence need to go read a non Euro-centric history book. Sit the fuck down.

You're not smarter than any other race, just more willing engage in absolute brutality to obtain the resources of others. Not exactly a glowing trait.

And it's being bred out.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
Huh? I dont particularly give a shit about the commercial, I was calling andre out on using the history as a excuse for black men to fail at life.

well first off I never used that as an excuse...its history plain and simple..take it for what its worth.....all Im saying is racism against blacks is institutionalized...you know it and I know it...but for you guys to admit that is like a blow to your self-esteem

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2013, 08:23:25 PM »
So you're arguing that black men today don't have all kinds of programs designed to help them succeed? Because I'm pretty sure the black kids I went to college with would beg to differ. I don't give a shit if you're African American or not, many of the black men I knew and lived around were exactly this way - blame whitey for holding them down but not doing a damn thing to help themselves. Again, this isn't Civil rights or Civil war era America, shit has changed. I don't doubt there is still discrimination out there, but there is no fucking reason to blame history for their own lack of drive.

believe me, for every program that is put in place for blacks to succeed, there are 25 for whites...especially for white women

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2013, 08:24:54 PM »

awesome....post of the year :)...my congrats..my hats off to you

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2013, 08:27:20 PM »
Great comic.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2013, 08:30:16 PM »

And I'm not crying about the programs, on the contrary, I want them to take advantage and make a decent life for themselves, that way they can shut the fuck up about history and move on as a culture and heal. As long as they can use the past as an excuse to fail, they're never going to move forward.

your meltdown post above indicates once and for all why you don't get it.....and never will..simply even talking about the problem to you is "bitching and whining".....second why is the guy's race so important to you????......and why would he possibly want to make excuses for the black man????....

and if you truly are a "Native" as you say, then you are a self-hater of the worse kind...seeing what was done to your ancestors.....oh by the way..according to your wisdom, the Native Americans are making excuses too huh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »
according to your wisdom, the Native Americans are making excuses too huh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If they are bitching about the white man holding them down while sitting on their ass and getting drunk everyday (which many do), then yes, absolutely.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2013, 08:48:16 PM »

well first off I never used that as an excuse...its history plain and simple..take it for what its worth.....all Im saying is racism against blacks is institutionalized...you know it and I know it...but for you guys to admit that is like a blow to your self-esteem

Seems like it's a blow to your self-esteem.

Funny but when  you and your buddies are posting about "black studs" stealing all the white women, and how physically superior you suppoosedly are...you guys are all cocky, and all smiles.

But when there's a thread about the fact that blacks are violent, uneducated and never seem to get anywhere, it's all "racist bullshit"  ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »

Funny but when  you and your buddies are posting about "black studs" stealing all the white women, and how physically superior you suppoosedly are...you guys are all cocky, and all smiles.

But when there's a thread about the fact that blacks are violent, uneducated and never seem to get anywhere, it's all "racist bullshit"  ::)

oh brother.......keep melting

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #147 on: June 02, 2013, 10:28:28 PM »

True, can't have it both ways.  :-\

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #148 on: June 03, 2013, 12:16:52 AM »

;D

dead on

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #149 on: June 03, 2013, 04:33:04 AM »
Socio economic realities rooted in a history of proven institutionalized discrimination are not excuses. But of course you, a white man know better than the blacks you like to criticize. I am not African American but even I could see it.

Blah blah blah,  give it a fucking rest.