Author Topic: Effort to recall Arpaio fails  (Read 5991 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Effort to recall Arpaio fails
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2013, 01:01:10 PM »
Can you imagine the career making moment when a journalist or reporter actually PROVES Obama is not a citizen? Now can you imagine ALL reporters, investigators, journalists ignoring this because of some vague conspiracy reason? Just doesn't pass the smell test..

It was proven by a sheriff and his investigators. Reporters and so called "journalists" are ignoring it, just like they ignored everything else up until this point. It's hard to ignore all of the scandals. Now, compared to everything else, the birther thing isn't that big...yet. But mark my words, it will come out, whether now or later.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2013, 01:15:35 PM »
How is it ignorant if the proof is there? I would say you're in denial if you think there isn't something to this. Everything that has been suspected about Obama has been factually true so far.

There is no proof.  I would like nothing better, so would the entire GOP.  You can't make something out of nothing, unless you, as i suggested, compromise common sense because of hate.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
There is no proof.  I would like nothing better, so would the entire GOP.  You can't make something out of nothing, unless you, as i suggested, compromise common sense because of hate.

So I ask you again. You really think a six term elected official would risk his reputation and the reputation of others if it wasn't true?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 01:52:17 PM »
So I ask you again. You really think a six term elected official would risk his reputation and the reputation of others if it wasn't true?

Arapio? Absolutley.. There is no risk because there are people out there who will believe any crap he comes up with..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2013, 02:04:01 PM »
Arapio? Absolutley.. There is no risk because there are people out there who will believe any crap he comes up with..

x2  Just like the stupidity that poured out of Bachmanns mouth.  There are people who believe anything she says/said.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2013, 02:05:18 PM »
It was proven by a sheriff and his investigators. Reporters and so called "journalists" are ignoring it, just like they ignored everything else up until this point. It's hard to ignore all of the scandals. Now, compared to everything else, the birther thing isn't that big...yet. But mark my words, it will come out, whether now or later.

Is this "proof" and it being "proven" the same as that little statement you made that there is evidence where prayers were documented to work?  I am still waiting to see a link to this "evidence" and "proof".

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2013, 05:02:27 PM »

His reputation is crap.

He's considered a racists and someone who frequently bends the law.

Also by anyone with any intelligence he seen as a complete loony.

He's also a gold digger trying to capitalize on the birthers.

Good thing he's lives in a place where there are lots like him otherwise he's be laughed out of most any town.

Aside from from that, your argument "You really think a six term elected official would risk his reputation and the reputation of others if it wasn't true?" is plain dumb.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »
LOL..are you freaking kidding me? He has every liberal government in his back pocket. Can't believe you would even question this...but then again!

Yeah, I understand. The State of Hawaii, and the thousands of employees are all under Obama's thumb. That's why the State of Hawaii certified to the AZ Attorney General that the birth certificate provided by Obama was accurate and reflected the information on file. That's why the Republican Governor of Hawaii didn't speak up. That's why the hundreds of Republican members of her administration didn't speak up. That's why not a single piece of credible evidence has been produced.

It's a vast fucking conspiracy. A conspiracy that started decades ago, when the <insert shadowy organization> picked a baby born in Kenya to live a carefully guided life that would lead, inexorably, to the Presidency of the United States.

Tell me s... if they wanted to install a puppet President - a so called Manchurian candidate - why not pick someone who didn't have these issues, so as to not have their decades of planning potentially ruined by an Arizona media whore, a conspiracy book peddler, a badly tanned crazy dentist-turned-lawyer, and the disgraced spokesman of Hairclub for Men.

Put on your tin foil hat - shiny side out - to block to radio transmissions, spray vinegar in the air to dissolve the chemtrails, don't drink water to prevent the fluoride from making you docile and spread peanut butter on your balls to counteract the MSG.

http://www.heritage.org/constitution/#!/articles/2/essays/82/presidential-eligibility

Come on guy, seriously? You don't even bother to answer the question. I'll ask again: what specific part of those requirements does Obama not fulfill and where is your proof? Remember, we need specific requirements that Obama does not meet and evidence proving he doesn't, not links to a webpage that lists the requirements of the Office.

Provide the evidence that convinced whatever it is you have inside your cranium. It shouldn't be hard.

I don't think "proven" means what you think it means. But if it has been, then great. You should be able to provide irrefutable proof that Obama is ineligible very easily because all the work has been done for you. YOu just need to convince the 3 braincells in your head to churn long enough for you to copy-paste the irrefutable evidence of a massive global conspiracy discovered "the Sheriff and his investigators."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »
His reputation is crap.

He's considered a racists and someone who frequently bends the law.

Also by anyone with any intelligence he seen as a complete loony.

He's also a gold digger trying to capitalize on the birthers.

Good thing he's lives in a place where there are lots like him otherwise he's be laughed out of most any town.

Aside from from that, your argument "You really think a six term elected official would risk his reputation and the reputation of others if it wasn't true?" is plain dumb.

Hence why Coach thinks he has any credibility.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 05:35:43 PM »
Yeah, I understand. The State of Hawaii, and the thousands of employees are all under Obama's thumb. That's why the State of Hawaii certified to the AZ Attorney General that the birth certificate provided by Obama was accurate and reflected the information on file. That's why the Republican Governor of Hawaii didn't speak up. That's why the hundreds of Republican members of her administration didn't speak up. That's why not a single piece of credible evidence has been produced.

It's a vast fucking conspiracy. A conspiracy that started decades ago, when the <insert shadowy organization> picked a baby born in Kenya to live a carefully guided life that would lead, inexorably, to the Presidency of the United States.

Tell me  if they wanted to install a puppet President - a so called Manchurian candidate - why not pick someone who didn't have these issues, so as to not have their decades of planning potentially ruined by an Arizona media whore, a conspiracy book peddler, a badly tanned crazy dentist-turned-lawyer, and the disgraced spokesman of Hairclub for Men.

Put on your tin foil hat - shiny side out - to block to radio transmissions, spray vinegar in the air to dissolve the chemtrails, don't drink water to prevent the fluoride from making you docile and spread peanut butter on your balls to counteract the MSG.

Come on guy, seriously? You don't even bother to answer the question. I'll ask again: what specific part of those requirements does Obama not fulfill and where is your proof? Remember, we need specific requirements that Obama does not meet and evidence proving he doesn't, not links to a webpage that lists the requirements of the Office.

Provide the evidence that convinced whatever it is you have inside your cranium. It shouldn't be hard.

I don't think "proven" means what you think it means. But if it has been, then great. You should be able to provide irrefutable proof that Obama is ineligible very easily because all the work has been done for you. YOu just need to convince the 3 braincells in your head to churn long enough for you to copy-paste the irrefutable evidence of a massive global conspiracy discovered "the Sheriff and his investigators."

lmao

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 06:26:27 PM »

Tell me ... if they wanted to install a puppet President - a so called Manchurian candidate - why not pick someone who didn't have these issues, so as to not have their decades of planning potentially ruined by an Arizona media whore, a conspiracy book peddler, a badly tanned crazy dentist-turned-lawyer, and the disgraced spokesman of Hairclub for Men.

Hahaha, brutal!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 09:34:42 PM »
LOL @ brutal. No matter how he come off, hes still wromg, for 5 years libs have been wrong.. Holy shit, you guys are in such denial its mind boggling. Haha.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 09:53:48 PM »
Unbeleivable that there are people like this

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 10:00:59 PM »
LOL @ brutal. No matter how he come off, hes still wromg, for 5 years libs have been wrong.. Holy shit, you guys are in such denial its mind boggling. Haha.

Wrong now? Can you refute a single thing I said? Can you substantiate any of your assertions?

And why the hell would you think I'm a liberal? I'm about as far removed from being liberal as you are from being intelligent.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 02:47:46 AM »
It was with private funds. And he proved with hard concrete evidence, that it was a fake. Mainstream didnt want to have anything to do with it. Obama is a fraud.

Have you ever taken an IQ test Coach?

And why isnt FOX all over this?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2013, 05:27:18 AM »

Avxo just ripped you a new one and this is the only come back you can manage?

Is it possible for a man to be so stupid that he doesn't know he is stupid?  In your case, yes.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
Avxo just ripped you a new one and this is the only come back you can manage?

Is it possible for a man to be so stupid that he doesn't know he is stupid?  In your case, yes.

Coach makes 333 look like Einstein.

Sure 333 is stupid at times but when he is not to obsessed with Obama he is actually pretty cool.

This is not bashing this thread alone proves it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2013, 06:47:32 AM »
Coach thinks all things can be explained and excused by posting "libs this... :'(   libs that... :'(   you don't get it...."

::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2013, 07:20:44 AM »
Coach thinks all things can be explained and excused by posting "libs this... :'(   libs that... :'(   you don't get it...."

::)

The liberals are everywhere.

Seriously Coach seems like a scared stupid little man.

He deserves pity.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2013, 07:46:39 AM »
There is no "seems" to it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2013, 08:02:11 AM »

Tell me s... if they wanted to install a puppet President - a so called Manchurian candidate - why not pick someone who didn't have these issues, so as to not have their decades of planning potentially ruined by an Arizona media whore, a conspiracy book peddler, a badly tanned crazy dentist-turned-lawyer, and the disgraced spokesman of Hairclub for Men.

Thats gonna leave a mark!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2013, 08:36:12 AM »

Probably not. 

There are several consistent types in all ideologies:

-  Moderate and middle.  They have no problems bashing either side.
-  Reasonable.  They stay true to there ideology but will reasonably allow and agree to the faults of their party if soundly proven. 
-  Fanatics.  Us vs Them, You are totally wrong no matter what if you are a lib, or if you are a rep.  All things are wring from the other side, everything is the other sides fault.  No matter what. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2013, 08:39:22 AM »

That would require something for the mark to be left upon to start with.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:11 AM »
Probably not. 

There are several consistent types in all ideologies:

-  Moderate and middle.  They have no problems bashing either side.
-  Reasonable.  They stay true to there ideology but will reasonably allow and agree to the faults of their party if soundly proven. 
-  Fanatics.  Us vs Them, You are totally wrong no matter what if you are a lib, or if you are a rep.  All things are wring from the other side, everything is the other sides fault.  No matter what. 

True.

Coach belongs in the retard Fanatics department.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:31 AM »
LOL....ok people. Whatever you say. Except for the outcome of this fraudulent election, I've pegged Obama since day one and have rarely if at all been wrong. All the way from "cash for cars" to the stimulus to his so called foreign policy, you know, where he gives money and sympathizes with terrorists.

And as for the current scandals? The one's where he said he has nothing to do with? I'll let you knee padders figure it out in time...because what I figured out a long time ago, will take you 4 more years.

I do have to say, axvo is the only with half an argument which is still more than any other lib who demonizes. But still trying to pretend the truth doesn't exist. Gotta quit making arguments for the obvious.