Author Topic: Obama DOJ: Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repercussions  (Read 1440 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Leftists and liberals hate free speech, nothing new

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Funny how liberals never tell moooossllimmsss to just suck it up and deal with it as opposed to trying to end free speech

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
 Just like Otwink recently saying that it's our responsibility to reach out to the Muslim community in the wake of these attacks.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Just like Otwink recently saying that it's our responsibility to reach out to the Muslim community in the wake of these attacks.

The attacks are our fault for being meanies to Islam.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
so who gives a shit what Holder actually said

let's just get upset about what someone said that he said

that's about par for the course here right?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

It's the internet.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Is this considered social media....good! The only good muslim is a dead muslim....may muhammed endure the rape of 100 cape buffalo's.....the muslim religion is like dogshit...I could continue.....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is this considered social media....good! The only good muslim is a dead muslim....may muhammed endure the rape of 100 cape buffalo's.....the muslim religion is like dogshit...I could continue.....
;D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I had to go through a couple of links but here is the source document

tell me where he says "trashing" islam on social media will have legal repurcussions

http://www.justice.gov/iso/opa/ag/speeches/2010/ag-speech-1012101.html

That's not the source document.

Bill Killian and Kenneth Moore are expected to address it on June 4th.  And they are reporting on what Killian and/or Moore is expected to say.

Since you're slow...today is May 31.

Another retarded Obama supporter showing off those reading comprehension skills.

Dumbfuck.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Yeah, idiots posting unrelated documents and then crying as though something was attributed to Holder even though the people in question are Bill Killian and Kenneth Moore.

Pretty much par for the course around here.

Shit, they even put it in bold.

How dumb can you get.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

That's not the source document.

Bill Killian and Kenneth Moore are expected to address it on June 4th.  And they are reporting on what Killian and/or Moore is expected to say.

Since you're slow...today is May 31.

Another retarded Obama supporter showing off those reading comprehension skills.

Dumbfuck.

well what is the source document then ?

that's the first question I asked and no one bothered to answer

I found that link but following the links embedded in the original link on the first post

If you say it's not the source doc then you must know what it is so why don't you post it

dumbfuck

Skip8282

• Getbig V
well what is the source document then ?

that's the first question I asked and no one bothered to answer

I found that link but following the links embedded in the original link on the first post

If you say it's not the source doc then you must know what it is so why don't you post it

dumbfuck

What source document?

Who claimed there was one?

Oh that's right...you made it up.

So you make up an imaginary 'source document' for a meeting that hasn't even occurred and now you want to demand others post an imaginary document that only you claim exists.

Yeah...you're a bright one alright.  ::)

Dumbfuck.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

What source document?

Who claimed there was one?

Oh that's right...you made it up.

So you make up an imaginary 'source document' for a meeting that hasn't even occurred and now you want to demand others post an imaginary document that only you claim exists.

Yeah...you're a bright one alright.  ::)

Dumbfuck.

Jesus are you really truly this stupid

First I didn't CLAIM there was one

I ASKED if there was one

What is the source of the claim that Holder  or "Obamas DOJ" said "Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repercussions" ?

Since the original poster didn't answer I just followed the links within his link to other links and found Holders speech from 2010 (referenced in the article) but the article also has this link to an article in the which just talks about enforcing existing civil rights laws which apply to everyone:  http://www.tullahomanews.com/?p=15360

Rest assured, everyone here can continue to "trash" Muslims all you want as there is a difference trashing them and threatening them which, if you read the article, is the example that was given.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Jesus are you really truly this stupid

First I didn't CLAIM there was one

I ASKED if there was one

What is the source of the claim that Holder  or "Obamas DOJ" said "Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repercussions" ?

Since the original poster didn't answer I just followed the links within his link to other links and found Holders speech from 2010 (referenced in the article) but the article also has this link to an article in the which just talks about enforcing existing civil rights laws which apply to everyone:  http://www.tullahomanews.com/?p=15360

No, first you asked, then you claimed you found this imaginary source article.

Then cried that people weren't addressing the actual words from your irrelevant article.

Then, you told me to post this imaginary source article.  ::)

The Tullahoma News doesn't link a source.

Maybe some reporter just called the people involved and took a statement?  Or is that way too far over your head?

Dumbfuck.

Rest assured, everyone here can continue to "trash" Muslims all you want as there is a difference trashing them and threatening them which, if you read the article, is the example that was given.

Perhaps.  We'll see.  I don't trust anything coming from this AG.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Straw Man is getting destroyed by Skip in every thread lately. It's quite amusing to watch.

Skip better watch out or he'll find himself being followed around Getbig for the next 55 years like 333. StrawAnus is quite the OCD stalker when it comes to people who have owned him on here.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Straw Man is getting destroyed by Skip in every thread lately. It's quite amusing to watch.

Skip better watch out or he'll find himself being followed around Getbig for the next 55 years like 333. StrawAnus is quite the OCD stalker when it comes to people who have owned him on here.

Yeah I think he's latched onto 33's nutsack since Beach ignores his existence.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

No, first you asked, then you claimed you found this imaginary source article.

Then cried that people weren't addressing the actual words from your irrelevant article.

Then, you told me to post this imaginary source article.  ::)

The Tullahoma News doesn't link a source.

Maybe some reporter just called the people involved and took a statement?  Or is that way too far over your head?

Dumbfuck.

Perhaps.  We'll see.  I don't trust anything coming from this AG.

all of the links I posted were from the source article in the first post or from articles linked to that article

I tried to find something to support the claim in the title of this thread which said ""Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repurcussions"

I didn't make up anything

I didn't make up the lie in the title of this thread nor did I make up the links in the article

I just looked for something to support the claim in the title of this thread

Nothing I've found (which I pointed out in my second post on this thread) support the the claim in the thread title that "trashing" muslims will have legal repurcussions

everything I've said it quite clear so I have no idea why you're so confused

If you have some proof of the claim in the title of this thread feel free to post it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
lol

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/05/obama-doj-trashing-islam-on-social-media-will-have-legal-repercussions/

I see nothing in the link to justify the title of this linked article which is: “Obama DOJ: Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repercussions” which is the same as the title of this thread.

I can't say I'm surprised. I wish I could, but I can't. Sensationalist titles, the distortion of words and outright lying are par for the course these days.

It's a pity that the American people - regardless of their particular political meaning - don't demand more from those that report the news.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I see nothing in the link to justify the title of this linked article which is: “Obama DOJ: Trashing Islam on Social Media Will Have Legal Repercussions” which is the same as the title of this thread.

I can't say I'm surprised. I wish I could, but I can't. Sensationalist titles, the distortion of words and outright lying are par for the course these days.

It's a pity that the American people - regardless of their particular political meaning - don't demand more from those that report the news.

yep and the title is in the present tense even though the "story" is really nothing more than speculation by the author about something someone might say and there is no documentation provided of anyone in the Obama DOJ saying or suggesting that merely "trashing Islam" would have legal repurcussions.

This is the kind of thing that right wingers like to circulate among themselves to get themselves worked up and freaked out

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
I would read the link but my eyes cant get of your avatar. Beautiful.

Fury's avatar does the same for me. Especially in it's full-resolution glory.