Author Topic: This good parent doesnt force feed the meat to there son...  (Read 6784 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this is how many of us went down the wrong path, by our caretakers/parents

this is why many of you are NUMB to the lasting effects of eating a dead animal because it was forced by emotion and hastefullness at the dinner table

this is a touching video , so all of you can reconsider your habits , lets look at things for really what they are and try to forget your conditioned macho ways.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

i feel every thing is sacred , you dont have to be a religious freak or anything, even an athiest should feel a sense of sacredness about animals even plants and about all things in life appreciate with deep thought all the plants and animals with me

i hate when meat eaters dont care at all. You gotta respect the meal, the death of the animal before you, thats actually pretty serious, you dont need religion to tell you that, but natural untainted raw intelligence WILL tell you that. Atheists should atleast be thankful, are you thankful about it?
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: This good parent doesnt force feed the meat to there son...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »
Plants have feelings too.   >:(

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 05:30:46 PM »
Time to ungay this faggotry.

all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »

this is why many of you are NUMB to the lasting effects of eating a dead animal because it was forced by emotion and hastefullness at the dinner table

this is a touching video , so all of you can reconsider your habits , lets look at things for really what they are and try to forget your conditioned macho ways.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

i feel every thing is sacred , you dont have to be a religious freak or anything, even an athiest should feel a sense of sacredness about animals even plants and about all things in life appreciate with deep thought all the plants and animals with me

i hate when meat eaters dont care at all. You gotta respect the meal, the death of the animal before you, thats actually pretty serious, you dont need religion to tell you that, but natural untainted raw intelligence WILL tell you that. Atheists should atleast be thankful, are you thankful about it?
Atheists care much more about the Planet and its Animals than Christians or any other religion for that matter.  I don`t know you if you are Christian, but if you are, your stupid religion proclaims that all animals were made for humans to use and abuse as they see fit.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 05:34:38 PM »
even an athiest should feel a sense of sacredness about animals even plants and about all things in life appreciate with deep thought all the plants and animals with me

The point of atheism is that we ARE all about deep thought. Of course we appreciate and respect life. When is the last time an atheist strapped on a suicide vest and killed innocent people?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 05:37:28 PM »
The point of atheism is that we ARE all about deep thought. Of course we appreciate and respect life. When is the last time an atheist strapped on a suicide vest and killed innocent people?
Exactly.  I guess Johnny never heard of people like E.O. Wilson, Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, Jane Goodall, David Attenborough and on and on.

You will be hard pressed to find religious Ecologists, Biologists or Zoologists. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 05:40:23 PM »
youre blowing this out of proportion adonis

it comes down to if youve consider the benefit of a meal for a life taken
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 05:41:31 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Here is another thing- Since you are consuming so many calories and have in the past, those calories take energy to produce or manufacture and package which means forests are cut down, animals killed and displaced, land rendered unusable.  Your consumption alone produces a much greater overall carbon footprint than say a person eating a normal diet of 2000 calories or so.

Something to consider before you go pointing the finger my friend.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 05:42:43 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 05:45:39 PM »

Well, it is possible to grow meat in a lab that involves no killing of anything.  But I bet you won`t eat that either and are against such things as the ignorant Liberal/Conservative Non-GMO consortium has hoodwinked many of you with superstition instead of Scientific fact.

Lab-grown meat gives food for thought - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2012/08/13/tech/innovation/lab-grown-meat
Aug 13, 2012 – A burger made in a laboratory sounds like science fiction, but the prospect of lab-grown meat appearing in the shops is closer than ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_meat

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 06:10:03 PM »

You eat plants.  Animals eat plants.  You're eating the animals food source.  You're starving the animals.  What kind of person would starve an innocent animal?   >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 06:10:38 PM »
Here is another thing- Since you are consuming so many calories and have in the past, those calories take energy to produce or manufacture and package which means forests are cut down, animals killed and displaced, land rendered unusable.  Your consumption alone produces a much greater overall carbon footprint than say a person eating a normal diet of 2000 calories or so.

Something to consider before you go pointing the finger my friend.

a weak argument is yours in wich you allude that my 1pound of potatoes is harder on the earth than your slab of steak a day

that isnt a good enough case for going ahead and eating meat adonis, by a long shot
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 06:13:13 PM »
You eat plants.  Animals eat plants.  You're eating the animals food source.  You're starving the animals.  What kind of person would starve an innocent animal?   >:(
yeah theres no trees or grass or water where i live good point  :o
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 06:19:55 PM »
Johnny, do you like dogs??   ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2013, 06:54:18 PM »

a weak argument is yours in wich you allude that my 1pound of potatoes is harder on the earth than your slab of steak a day

that isnt a good enough case for going ahead and eating meat adonis, by a long shot

???
I don`t eat a steak a day.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »
yeah theres no trees or grass or water where i live good point  :o

Hmmm...how is your borax manufactured?  Where is it manufactured?  Is in a tree house like the Keebler elf?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »
 :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 07:31:41 PM »
Hmmm...how is your borax manufactured?  Where is it manufactured?  Is in a tree house like the Keebler elf?
its mined out there in california and turkey

A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 11:23:40 PM »
There aren't even any turkeys in Turkey.  Turns out it's an American bird.  What a letdown that was.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2013, 11:32:19 PM »
its mined out there in california and turkey

I had to beat the piss out of my lawnmower today to get it started even after changing the spark plug.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2013, 11:33:07 PM »
Does a good parent force their kids to eat fruits and vegetables? Or are they just being big meanies if they do that?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2013, 12:10:26 AM »
Id eat little Luiz if my grocery store was out of steak. Mass > every living being on this earth

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2013, 01:39:09 AM »
The point of atheism is that we ARE all about deep thought.

Some are. But then there is a veritable sea of New Atheist drones repeating every quip their overlords utter like parrots, devoid of almost all critical thought.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2013, 03:38:18 AM »
Atheists care much more about the Planet and its Animals than Christians or any other religion for that matter.  I don`t know you if you are Christian, but if you are, your stupid religion proclaims that all animals were made for humans to use and abuse as they see fit.

actually thats in the jewish part