Author Topic: This good parent doesnt force feed the meat to there son...  (Read 6783 times)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: This good parent doesnt force feed the meat to there son...
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 03:39:32 AM »
"I will beat the piss out of my kid if he doesn't eat meat." - Mr.Nobody

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 03:44:18 AM »
Atheists care much more about the Planet and its Animals than Christians or any other religion for that matter.  I don`t know you if you are Christian, but if you are, your stupid religion proclaims that all animals were made for humans to use and abuse as they see fit.

Not really, after certain people killed off massive populations of animals (buffalo, deer, elk, bear, wolves), now their offspring want to conserved them...
And what about people who poach? They care more about the money they get than god...and what about the dolphin kills? More tradition and money...

those "atheists" care more about the bottom line than about the preservation of other species...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 04:28:45 AM »
"I will beat the piss out of my kid if he doesn't eat meat." - Mr.Nobody

"I would never try that with my dad growing up.  'Hey Dad, I want to be a vegetarian'"

"No son of mine is going to be a homo"

- Jim Gaffigan

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 04:42:40 AM »
They never feed it to "their" son either...

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 04:53:17 AM »
my parents used to force feed me salmon and i fucking hated the shit, i would literally cut it up into tiny pieces and swallow them with water like pills because that way i wouldn't have to taste it.

now i eat it twice a week, because i grew the fuck up and realized they were doing it because it's was extremely healthy for me. quit being a bitch

also all life on the planet evolved from single-celled organisms, so just because you're a vegetarian doesn't mean you're not still eating a distant relative. and plants, while not sentient, DO show signs of instinct such as defense mechanisms, stress responses, etc.

unfortunately, in a modern society we can't always let the fucking cow roam free in the fields, let it grow up and enjoy its cow life, then smoke a peace pipe and perform the sacrificial ritual and afterwards pay a tribute to the cow sky god and give thanks to the cow's soul so that the cow might grant us its blessing and proceed across the river styx into cowhalla.

if we did steak would cost $200 bucks a lb. ain't nobody got time fo dat. as long as we aren't putting any species into extinction or destroying ecosystems, i think that's respect enough.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 04:54:59 AM »
Some are. But then there is a veritable sea of New Atheist drones repeating every quip their overlords utter like parrots, devoid of almost all critical thought.

you mean like 90% of religious people?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 05:57:07 AM »
I had to beat the piss out of my lawnmower today to get it started even after changing the spark plug.
i hated those experiences, did you get the mower going how is it running?
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 09:36:35 AM »
Reason and justice tell me there's more love for humanity in electricity and steam than in chastity and vegetarianism.
- Anton Chekhov

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.”
― Leo Tolstoy

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Flesh eating is unprovoked murder.”
― Benjamin Franklin

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 12:02:29 PM »
Not really, after certain people killed off massive populations of animals (buffalo, deer, elk, bear, wolves), now their offspring want to conserved them...
And what about people who poach? They care more about the money they get than god...and what about the dolphin kills? More tradition and money...

those "atheists" care more about the bottom line than about the preservation of other species...

???
Whom are you talking about and how do you know their lack of religion?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 05:27:39 AM »
you mean like 90% of religious people?

Like most religious people, yes. The point, however, is that even if more religious persons exercise little critical thought than atheists, most (in the logical sense of 'at least 50+1%') in either group do the same.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 06:03:57 AM »
All this compassion for animals yet you are the resident racist.  You have a LOOONNNGGG way to go to become enlightened.

this is how many of us went down the wrong path, by our caretakers/parents

this is why many of you are NUMB to the lasting effects of eating a dead animal because it was forced by emotion and hastefullness at the dinner table

this is a touching video , so all of you can reconsider your habits , lets look at things for really what they are and try to forget your conditioned macho ways.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

i feel every thing is sacred , you dont have to be a religious freak or anything, even an athiest should feel a sense of sacredness about animals even plants and about all things in life appreciate with deep thought all the plants and animals with me

i hate when meat eaters dont care at all. You gotta respect the meal, the death of the animal before you, thats actually pretty serious, you dont need religion to tell you that, but natural untainted raw intelligence WILL tell you that. Atheists should atleast be thankful, are you thankful about it?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »
Reason and justice tell me there's more love for humanity in electricity and steam than in chastity and vegetarianism.
- Anton Chekhov

A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral.”
― Leo Tolstoy

You have just dined, and however scrupulously the slaughterhouse is concealed in the graceful distance of miles, there is complicity.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Flesh eating is unprovoked murder.”
― Benjamin Franklin

thanks for posting, my name just doesnt have the same effect as these fine gentleman
A