Author Topic: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)  (Read 92127 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The True Adonis Diet Works (Pictures Included)
« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
I think they key is to eat most of your calories as late as possible, then you have to stop because you're going to bed.

Is this right TA?
???
Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2013, 05:04:11 PM »
I didn't spend much time since I was having a light supper with your mother.  She served me some of her taco.
Holy shit :o Vince is bringing the pain!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:20 PM »

Little man, I would bend your ass over the table and fuck you like your father did when you were a kid.  Then I would trade you over to BayGBM for a carton of cigarettes.  

You ain't shit without your vials and tablets and eventually you'll shrink down to Justin Beiber size.
you re not strong, you re fat.

Last time i checked someone spat at you in public and you did nothing. Lol, once a buffoon, always a buffoon. Entertaining us daily for years with your inconceivable stupidity never ever realizing you were the laughing stock of the whole messageboard. Obviously you still have fuel in the tank, if you dont die of aids before.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:24 PM »
Is that all you got, Galeniko or should I go get a pack to Kool-aid for you to put around your lips???
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
hey, half-mongoloid, the delts are separate muscles from the arms, just because your arm is a 1piece of flab and doesnt look so, doesnt make it true.
easy there, this is clearly an empty threath, i doubt you could find your own penis.(hidden in fat)

yeah she said something about some black homo coming over to mowe the lawn

She didn't just mow her lawn, she put her lips around my weed wacker...
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2013, 05:08:21 PM »
Is that all you got, Galeniko or should I go get a pack to Kool-aid for you to put around your lips???
Now you lose points....  :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »
I wonder if Galeniko is worth a carton of Menthols....maybe just some Ultra 100's
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
you re not strong, you re fat.

Last time i checked someone spat at you in public and you did nothing. Lol, once a buffoon, always a buffoon. Entertaining us daily for years with your inconceivable stupidity never ever realizing you were the laughing stock of the whole messageboard. Obviously you still have fuel in the tank, if you dont die of aids before.

I see you're still butt hurt over the avatar thing......perhaps you should call Crimestoppers or something
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2013, 05:11:11 PM »
I wonder if Galeniko is worth a carton of Menthols....maybe just some Ultra 100's
You continue to lose ground. I hope you didn't blow your wad already?  Too early in the fight for that.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2013, 05:11:16 PM »
Holy shit :o Vince is bringing the pain!

its interesting, quite funny

but perhaps an admission of loss? resorting to 'yo mama' jokes because he cant deny the truth of his appearance

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2013, 05:12:38 PM »
hey. hey.

you should answer my question. i'm genuinely curious.

what is that exactly? looks like grilled cheese shrimp with whipped cream or something  ???

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2013, 05:12:48 PM »
Seems to me like his little brain can't process quick enough for a response....pathetic.  Onlyme was a more worthy opponent
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2013, 05:13:03 PM »
Vince won't ever live down being Spat at by Derek, to back down to a man with non functioning kidneys,heart and brain kind of defines homosexual pussy (oxymoron?)

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2013, 05:13:40 PM »
Seems to me like his little brain can't process quick enough for a response....pathetic.  Onlyme was a more worthy opponent

to be fair, onlyme had all day to sit on his ass and think up insults

sad really

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
Vince won't ever live down being Spat at by Derek, to back down to a man with non functioning kidneys,heart and brain kind of defines homosexual pussy (oxymoron?)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »

The word "live" is somewhat the point of me beating Derek ;D  Being on dialysis and almost dying from a heart attack before the age of 30 is no way to live
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2013, 05:15:52 PM »
 No offence Vince but you look like an obese sack of shit in every single picture. In one of them your head is starting to look like Beetlejuice. Now, stop the tough guy talk because we all know that Derek spat in your face AND YOU DID NOTHING! You let a guy racially abuse you and then hawk a greenie right in your bloated face. Forver a pussy, I'm afraid. You don't get out of that one.

Shizzo, stop posting in this thread-- your contributions are boring and juvenile. Don't ruin it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Seeing as how Galieko Whifflebottom has given up.....I'm going to go watch some TV.....later.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:47 PM »

The word "live" is somewhat the point of me beating Derek ;D  Being on dialysis and almost dying from a heart attack before the age of 30 is no way to live

I get it Melvin...

Derek might have spat on your face, but once he is dead due to kidney and liver failure, you will simply walk over and spit on his grave.

Well played Melvin, well played..

"1"

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2013, 05:20:50 PM »

Actually he's getting a bit better and doing that crappy show again. This in stark contrast to your lies and wishful thinking that he was in a hospice and moments from death.

You had your chance to get him in the real world when he covered your giant, watermelon-dipped-in-shit head with sputum. You did NOTHING but cry and hide in vissy's skirt -- until he dumped you for a different cock.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2013, 05:21:35 PM »
I get it Melvin...

Derek might have spat on your face, but once he is dead due to kidney and liver failure, you will simply walk over and spit on his grave.

"1"
This whole thread is well played  ;D Getbig never fails me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2013, 05:23:20 PM »
I get it Melvin...

"1"

I won't do such a thing like that.  Fact is that even with all the shit he's said about me....like Keith, I tried to reach out to him.  Keith with his obesity and Derek with his abuse of steroids, insulin and synthol.

Anyone can ride out at any time from life....but it shouldn't be from standing in front of a bus for years with the horns blaring and people screaming to get out of the way.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2013, 05:23:33 PM »
Vince, let me ask you a question.

How far are you willing to get down and how much weight are you willing to lose?  I ask this because you may have gotten used to being the "big guy" and you might freak out as you see the scale drop and drop and drop.  I don`t think your identity is completely wrapped up in being "the big guy", but if it is, you will fail.

I think you should tough it out for a few months to a year at least.  Is your main intention to get in the best shape you possibly can or is it to just lose a bit and still be "the big guy" or somewhere in between?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: June 02, 2013, 05:23:53 PM »
Brutal wallpaper!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 02, 2013, 05:24:22 PM »

It's somewhat like me having my toes run over by Stephen Hawkin then him drooling on my knee and me not fucking him up, if there are people around and they witness something like this then any proud man will put them in to a further state of retardation.Standing there dumbly trying to think of witty forum comebacks while he spits CDC red Alert material at you just screams beta male, that is apart from your d cups, high estrogen feminane features and 105 pound cross eyed twink boyfriend.