Author Topic: Sad day, really sad day  (Read 3899 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Sad day, really sad day
« on: June 03, 2013, 07:50:26 AM »
So yesterday the fucking cops busted three "massage parlors" near me one of which I go to once in a while.  This is going to start a chain reaction now where all of the other ones will now stop giving extra service for a while, especially to new clients.
What harm did these massage parlors do?  If anything they actually helped society.  Instead of having a bunch of guys all aggressive running around ready to kill each other.  They fulfilled a need by helping people relieve stress.
But nope, these fucking cops had to screw it all up.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Sad day, really sad day
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 07:54:28 AM »
So yesterday the fucking cops busted three "massage parlors" near me one of which I go to once in a while.  This is going to start a chain reaction now where all of the other ones will now stop giving extra service for a while, especially to new clients.
What harm did these massage parlors do?  If anything they actually helped society.  Instead of having a bunch of guys all aggressive running around ready to kill each other.  They fulfilled a need by helping people relieve stress.

Anything to show these zipper heads the iron arm of the law is just fine with me, send'em back to vietnam or what ever asian hell hole they come from!!

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
Any of the broads in these seedy joints any good looking?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:20 AM »
Any of the broads in these seedy joints any good looking?

Fuck yes they are.  You have to tell the head mistress that you want to choose your lady, not just go to a room and have one randomly show up.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 08:04:50 AM »
as long as the prostitutes choose this profession out of free will I am all for it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 08:08:16 AM »
as long as the prostitutes choose this profession out of free will I am all for it.

The words "prostitute" and "free" generally don't belong in the same sentence.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 08:31:57 AM »
they should of legalized prostitution way before they legalized weed, gay marriage etc

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »
Going to an amp is pretty easy. Here's how it typically goes:

1. The girl takes you to the room and takes the payment for the time you will spend there.
2. She will then tell you to get undressed, etc. and leave for a short time with the money.
3. You do so and during this time you will lay the tip in plain view on a side table (there will be one). If you have 20s or whatever just fan them out a little so it is easy to see how much is there.
4. She will return, take you by the hand, and guide you the rest of the way.

No, she should not discuss anything regarding activities with you.

No, you should not discuss anything regarding activities with her.

No, your money will not disappear while you are out of the room.

half hour = 40 house fee + 100 for the girl
one hour = 60 house fee + 140 for the girl

period.

(you will be asked if you want a half hour or an hour)

you will be asked 'want a shower'?

say yes. or say no, so we can hear that you didn’t get what most of us get. i trust you are smart enough to figure out why this may be.

don't be a douchebag and haggle. unless you don't care if the girls think you're an asshole. and girls talk. haggling is a sure way to not get what you were hoping for, both in services and overall experience.

on the other hand... haggle and cause a stir at the amp, then report back here with your experience. that way us vets can call you a douchebag and belittle you. we live for that shit.

Another tip :

Get the girl to introduce you to the other girls on your way out. Also say hello to the house mom, tell her the girl was great and you will be back.

You need to be bold, not rude, but bold. Make you money for this visit count, make sure all the other girls see your face, ask them their names, say anything... they will remember you next time and things will just get better...
there is no one set scenario, like some people think. some places the house mom takes you to a room. sometimes a working girl greets you and takes you to a room. depends on where you go.

sometimes a house mom will get the house fee from you, sometimes it's the girl you get/pick/ask for; after asking how long you want to stay (half hour or an hour). depends on where you go.

sometimes the girl will ask for the tip up front. sometimes they will expect it after the session. again, there is no one standard. some girls have been ripped off or cheated too many times to just let an unknown guy wait until after the session. if the girl leaves and you put the tip on the table, that's ok too.

i only leave tip on table if it's a new spa i'm not known at. most places i go i'm known and even if it's a new girl she usually knows i'm cool (the girls talk). but if the girl does ask for tip up front, it doesn't offend me. i smile and gladly hand it over.

too many guys here will relate what they are used to like that scenario is set in stone.

be flexible. go with the flow. and know what to pay before you go (140 or 200).

I'm not too worried about LE, but some are. if the possibility of a run-in with them scares you too much, then you might want to consider an alternative.

this ain't rocket surgery.

Learn a couple of words in Korean (you can look up a site on the web). It goes a real long way. Try this:

Kham sahm eee dahd. Means "thank you".

Phonetically spelled: Khaan gee do wah ...means "ticklish"

Show up with pizza: Anchovy and pineapple. Honest, this is close to the pizza you can get in Korea.

Look up when Chuseok is.
Chuseok Chuseok
It is a combo of Thanksgiving, New Years and Independance Day. Bring fruit as a gift. Mileage will go up exponentially.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »
^^^^
When the cops bust up the party, this all goes downhill.  they will only cater to the ones they know and most will stop giving extra service for a bit in fear. Fucking cops arrested a bunch of the chicks.  Assholes

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2013, 09:07:09 AM »
 ;D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »
the blonde can get it

They are thai tranny's.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2013, 09:22:04 AM »
They are thai tranny's.

He just thought (s)he had a fat pussy.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2013, 09:29:25 AM »
Prostitution should be legalized. Moreover, I feel that they should have brothel houses as seen in the red light district.

The benefits for everyone are clear:

(A) The government can make large revenue by way of taxation of services rendered

(B) The general population's health can be watched for by testing the prostitutes for STDs and enforcing safe-sex practices within the brothel

(C) The prostitutes can feel safe, as they know that if a client doesn't pay or decides to beat them, they (the prostitutes) can directly go to the police without worry of repercussion due to their actions

If prostitution is defined as "The practice or occupation of engaging in sex with someone for payments", isn't it fair to assume that every single time a woman/man (who isn't your spouse or girl/boy-friend) gives sex up to another person, that both parties are willingly involved in a form of prostitution?

For instance, you straight men take a woman out on a date with the hopes of landing her in bed, in the process of that date you:

Pay for her food & drink
Pay for her movie tickets
Pay for other expenses incurred while out on that date

The combination of these fees alone would add up to the $100 that most prostitutes charge a client for sex.

I might not be very well verses on the subject, but doesn't it make sense to make it legal as opposed to having to dance around the issue and make both men/women pretend to not be engaging in prostitution by forcibly having them court each other all to get to the same end?

"1"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2013, 09:30:48 AM »
Prostitution should be legalized. Moreover, I feel that they should have brothel houses as seen in the red light district.

(A) The government can make large revenue by way of taxation of services rendered

(B) The general population's health can be watched for by testing the prostitutes for STDs and enforcing safe-sex practices within the brothel

(C) The prostitutes can feel safe, as they know that if a client doesn't pay or decides to beat them, they (the prostitutes) can directly go to the police without worry of repercussion due to their actions

If prostitution is defined as "The practice or occupation of engaging in sex with someone for payments", isn't it fair to assume that every single time a woman/man (who isn't your spouse or girl/boy-friend) gives sex up to another person, that both parties are willingly involved in a form of prostitution?

For instance, you straight men take a woman out on a date with the hopes of landing her in bed, in the process of that date you:

Pay for her food & drink

The combination of these fees alone would add up to the $100 that most prostitutes charge a client for sex.

I might not be very well verses on the subject, but doesn't it make sense to make it legal as opposed to having to dance around the issue and make both men/women pretend to not be engaging in prostitution by forcibly having them court each other all to get to the same end?

"1"

Stop being so nauseatingly reasonable.  
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »
ofc it should be legalized, every woman is a prostitute in a way or another.

we should not criminalize all women by default.im totaly against such measures

In the US this is just like the so called war on drugs..a waste of taxpayer money.  My ex walked away with a truckload of $$ so I could not agree more!

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »

What are you, an ape?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 09:46:55 AM »
What are you, an ape?

testosterone filled mammal

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »
In the US this is just like the so called war on drugs..a waste of taxpayer money.  My ex walked away with a truckload of $$ so I could not agree more!

Absolutely correct.  So much money wasted for nothing.
A

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2013, 09:51:39 AM »
The words "prostitute" and "free" generally don't belong in the same sentence.

Loll

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 09:52:31 AM »
legalize prostitution... and watch the restaurant/movie industry tank ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »
How long until Ron changes this thread title to:

PROSTITUTION - SHOULD IT BE LEGAL?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:33 AM »
didnt happen in europe did it

usa land of the free and women cannot even chose this job legaly.

oh brother.

in that case... maybe bros started going out to dinner twice as often, for themselves haha.

instead of wining and dining a girl all night, they can stop in, bang and be done in under 30 minutes, then hit the sports bar with thier buddies and still spend up the bar.  nice!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2013, 10:22:07 AM »
in that case... maybe bros started going out to dinner twice as often, for themselves haha.

instead of wining and dining a girl all night, they can stop in, bang and be done in under 30 minutes, then hit the sports bar with thier buddies and still spend up the bar.  nice!

The one thing it might affect are liquor sales.  When I was in Holland for work, I went to a bar.  I chatted up a couple local dutch chicks and a few minutes into the conversation I just didn't feel like doing the same old shit.  Buying drinks, making up bullshit conversations, all in hopes of maybe getting one to come back to my hotel.  I finished my beer and just left, found this hot whore, gave her $50 euros, banged her and was happy as can be.
In the US, that $50 would have went to the bar and 5 times out of 10 I would end up going home empty handed.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2013, 10:47:59 AM »

Pay for her food & drink

"1"

It should be legal if consenting adults agree to engage in it.  Puritanical laws that are going to protect you from yourself give me the shits.

But I have to respectfully disagree with the often stated 'one way or another, you pay for it' take on relations.  I never split a check and am happy to pay for a dinner out.  Then the next dinner, she pays.  If I got the impression that a woman enjoyed my company simply because I paid for things, or that she felt I ought to pay for whatever reason, I'd unload her in a real hurry.

The nice thing about sex is that both (or all) participants enjoy it.  I'm not a hopeless or selfish cocksman so I don't really understand the position that women are somehow doing men a favor by participating in sex.  I've never met a woman who espoused this position anyway, but the internet is rife with men who claim to be forever beset by wallet-rifling whores, so maybe they really are out there somewhere.  I can muster little sympathy for these hard-luck gentlemen, however, since they continue to make time with these women who are the very cause of their dissatisfaction.  If a chick told me she wouldn't spread her legs because I didn't pay for movie tickets or a meal I'm sure I'd burst out laughing.

Believe it or not, my main complaint is that women want a good roll in the hay without having to get their shit together enough to have an actual relationship.  Outed.