Author Topic: When did 'no homo' start on GetBig?  (Read 1919 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
When did 'no homo' start on GetBig?
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:48:08 PM »

Some black guy is claiming that it began around 2004 with some other black dude, a rapper maybe, but this was just an anecdotal claim.  He didn't provide any text or video documentation to support his claim. 

I also disagree with Timm See's statement that 'no homo' can be used before or after the potentially homo statement.  It's after, always.  No homo. 

And there's nothing wrong with black guys wearing pink.  Entire pink outfits might be a bit suspect, but as long as he's not wearing earrings, then he's not likely to be more than 50% gay. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: When did 'no homo' start on GetBig?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 12:49:50 PM »
It would be around 2003, I remember having to use it before each post referencing Alexxx

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 12:52:34 PM »
the giant nba baller roy hibbert got fined 75k for saying it. we are now a kinder and gentler america. no homo. ::) ::)
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 12:59:29 PM »
the giant nba baller roy hibbert got fined 75k for saying it. we are now a kinder and gentler america. no homo. ::) ::)

Did he really say NO HOMO at the end of a sentence?  HAHAHA

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 01:04:01 PM »
I also use,

No Racist
No Sexist

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 01:04:32 PM »

LeBron said it too & got no fine. Granted he said he it pre Jason Collins coming out, but now that he's out, all of a sudden it's a problem. smh

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 01:07:44 PM »
Did he really say NO HOMO at the end of a sentence?  HAHAHA

Yeah, and I immediately thought about the two of them having sex, what with Roy being 7-foot-2 and all.  No homo.  It was sorta funny since LeBron had tried to rub his leg up against Roy's balls on a shot attempt during the game.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 01:08:25 PM »
Did he really say NO HOMO at the end of a sentence?  HAHAHA
he did according to my newspaper. and i think the jason collins outing had something to do with it. a few years back the great T.O. aka terrell owens said jeff garcia was a fag. he said if it smells like a rat than it's a rat. in ref to QB jeff. no consequences to his action.
F

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »
no consequences to his action.

He was out of the league a bit earlier than expected and never got a shot to make a return after the injury.  The culmination of all those little incidents - plus karma - could be viewed as him having received his just desserts. 

I'm a T.O. fan despite this, however, cuz the negro can straight up ball.  No homo.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 12:39:24 PM »
Bbing.com