Author Topic: sleep  (Read 3233 times)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
sleep
« on: June 04, 2013, 04:02:26 AM »
Why my sleep is just excellent when i'm on low dose cycle (250 test e/250 bold every 5 day).
I'm a night worker, i go to bed at 6 am, and woke up at 11h30 am when off, when on i woke up at 2 pm.

asstropin

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: sleep
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 06:00:19 AM »
Cool story bro I sleep aswell

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 12:52:01 AM »
I don't sleep worth a shit. I'm on a mg of clonazepam, 5mg of melatonin, and smoked 1/2 a blunt. Get nothing from that.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 02:57:35 AM »
I don't sleep worth a shit. I'm on a mg of clonazepam, 5mg of melatonin, and smoked 1/2 a blunt. Get nothing from that.

what hormones are you taking? or are you a born insomniac?Geez 1mg klonopin, 5mg of melatonin and half a joint and still no sleep! I normally wouldn't suggest addictive medications , but since you are already using klonopin. try stacking the klonopin with xanax  if you can get it prescribed to you. For most people just the weed and melatonin would work.

You never want to use benzos unless you really cannot sleep or you are using large amounts of tren and get trensomnia. the benzos are going to help you sleep more then the weed and melatonin. Do you take any klonopin during the day? or do you just take it before bed? I hope you get it prescribed legally. If you really have that much trouble sleeping I would try taking 1mg of klonopin during the day because it is slow acting and take 2mg xanax before bed.

You can also smoke a little weed if necessary but I would drop the melatonin if you are already using klonopin. It would be nice if you could get by just taking melatonin but if you really are having insomnia problems the best thing to use-IMO are benzos but more then 1mg and use something faster acting then klonopin or like I said use klonopin and xanax. but like I mentioned take the klonopin a few hours before you take the xanax.

I would never recommend benzos unless you really cannot sleep. Sleep and food are the 2 most important things needed. Benzos are the last resort,try to get the melotonin working if possible, but I don't see the melatonin working if you cannot sleep on 5mg of it along with weed. You def have a sleep dissorder. Sounds to me like you need to bump up the benzos and I hate to say that to anybody.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 06:25:23 AM »
Damn, i thought that i had trouble sleeping.

I can take 1 Benedryl tab and be knocked out for 8 hours. Benzo's damn near put me into a coma.  Back when i smoked weed it knocked me out pretty easily.

I still have trouble sleeping, but i take a sleep aid with melatonin or a Benedryl tab and i'm out.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
ZMA makes me sleep like a baby. That's the only credit i give it.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 09:00:11 AM »
Damn, i thought that i had trouble sleeping.

I can take 1 Benedryl tab and be knocked out for 8 hours. Benzo's damn near put me into a coma.  Back when i smoked weed it knocked me out pretty easily.

I still have trouble sleeping, but i take a sleep aid with melatonin or a Benedryl tab and i'm out.

8)

Damn I miss the days when 25mg of benedryl worked. melatonin is what cuttler takes. Never worked for me.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 10:09:06 AM »
what hormones are you taking? or are you a born insomniac?Geez 1mg klonopin, 5mg of melatonin and half a joint and still no sleep! I normally wouldn't suggest addictive medications , but since you are already using klonopin. try stacking the klonopin with xanax  if you can get it prescribed to you. For most people just the weed and melatonin would work.

You never want to use benzos unless you really cannot sleep or you are using large amounts of tren and get trensomnia. the benzos are going to help you sleep more then the weed and melatonin. Do you take any klonopin during the day? or do you just take it before bed? I hope you get it prescribed legally. If you really have that much trouble sleeping I would try taking 1mg of klonopin during the day because it is slow acting and take 2mg xanax before bed.

You can also smoke a little weed if necessary but I would drop the melatonin if you are already using klonopin. It would be nice if you could get by just taking melatonin but if you really are having insomnia problems the best thing to use-IMO are benzos but more then 1mg and use something faster acting then klonopin or like I said use klonopin and xanax. but like I mentioned take the klonopin a few hours before you take the xanax.

I would never recommend benzos unless you really cannot sleep. Sleep and food are the 2 most important things needed. Benzos are the last resort,try to get the melotonin working if possible, but I don't see the melatonin working if you cannot sleep on 5mg of it along with weed. You def have a sleep dissorder. Sounds to me like you need to bump up the benzos and I hate to say that to anybody.

I've been taking 1mg of klonopin every night for over 10 years now. Definitely got made into an addict (thanks doctor), the melatonin been taking for over a year, first it was 3mg, then needed 5mg.

I've never had trouble sleeping until AAS usage. I only use Test E

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 11:38:10 PM »
I've been taking 1mg of klonopin every night for over 10 years now. Definitely got made into an addict (thanks doctor), the melatonin been taking for over a year, first it was 3mg, then needed 5mg.

I've never had trouble sleeping until AAS usage. I only use Test E

That is a super low dose of klonopin after 10 years. How much do you really sleep per week? Sleep is important. I hate to see guys who have sleep issues and are up for days. I have been there myself and it is no fun. I have relied on diffrent sleep aids like benedryl,tylenol PM, melatonin, eventually I got on benzos legally and they knocked me out! But I was taking way more then just 1mg of klonopin. I was taking klonopin in the day and xanax at night. When my testosterone gets super high and I am on other steroids llike tren or even dbol my blood pressure goes up and so does my heart rate,Tren makes me sweat if I am eating carbs and also gives me slight hot/cold flashes, and it made it very hard to sleep without benzos, then even when I get off cycle I got dependent on the benzos. But benzos or very clean! no worrys about organ damage just serious dependence issues. But I had dependence issues just taking Tylenol PM I couldn't sleep without it. the benzos are def on a diffrent level of dependence but they have worked better then anything for myself. Def not saying benzos are the answer but for very few with chronic insomnia it is the answer.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 08:13:56 AM »
I sleep every night. Just have bad dreams mostly and then when I wake up I don't want to go back to sleep. That's most likely an underlying personal issue than anything else. I take all that shit at 8:30pm, then relax and try to fade away to sleep. I have to be up at 6:45am so whatever I get in that time I take.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 03:36:47 PM »
ZMA makes me sleep like a baby. That's the only credit i give it.

Yes I agree w/ this.  It doesn't necessarily make me tired but it puts me in a deeper sleep. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 08:16:24 PM »

How much coffee you drink ;D

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 08:54:45 PM »
How much coffee you drink ;D

8 cups a day. 2-4 doses of 24mg ephedrine a day

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 01:59:39 PM »
8 cups a day. 2-4 doses of 24mg ephedrine a day

That could be a lot of your problem.  I would never sleep if i took all that every day.

8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 08:42:23 PM »
I sleep too! Who would have thought I had this talent too!?

So... do I get free vials of tren, primo and bottles of var and tbol? Come on... sleeep trophy!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »
That could be a lot of your problem.  I would never sleep if i took all that every day.

8)

Me either cut coffee at least 8 hours before you wanna sleep