Author Topic: Bring back Division!  (Read 5354 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Bring back Division!
« on: June 04, 2013, 06:39:04 AM »
The steroid board has become very stagnant. No offense to the current mods they are doing a great job but it was always fun when Division was around giving people shit and telling it like it is. We have emailed a few times back and forth since he left and he is doing good if anyone is interested. Just my 2 cents, flame away if you desire.

whitewidow

Re: Bring back Division!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 07:45:42 AM »
The steroid board has become very stagnant. No offense to the current mods they are doing a great job but it was always fun when Division was around giving people shit and telling it like it is. We have emailed a few times back and forth since he left and he is doing good if anyone is interested. Just my 2 cents, flame away if you desire.

I wouldn't mind if he came back. I think overload and myself are more into bodybuilding though. Division knows his stuff but overload and myself actually have lived the lifestyle steady for years. I think divison has good knowledge but I think overload and myself have used more gear. overload has used gear pretty much year round for awhile,more then myself but I did run cycles year round for years. I don't run long cycles like that anymore but that is because I am older and I know the reality of making money off of bodybuilding is impossible so I don't go balls to the walls anymore. I run one cycle a year that last no more then 12 weeks.

I miss luv2hurt myself. luv2hurt was the real deal. I also miss Arnold jr. but he didn't want to leave he had to think about other things. He will be back one day. Division is my homeboy and I would like to see him back but he has been away for so long. I would like to know what really happened to him. So many getbig moderators in the past have been dead moderators they just never posted and nobody really knew who they were. overload and myself have been steadily posting for close to 10 years. Division seems to have book knowledge .I really do not think he is a big user as everytime I talked to him he always still had the same sust amps he had bought in bulk and just never used. As mods we cannot do much to make the board exciting and it is not our style to give people shit for fun.We strictly watch out for scammers or guys who join and try to solicit members into buying gear from them and we delete bullshit threads that get put up. If there is a serious question we answer it.

But like I said I personally like division he has never done me wrong in any way.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 08:05:12 AM »
I wouldn't mind if he came back. I think overload and myself are more into bodybuilding though. Division knows his stuff but overload and myself actually have lived the lifestyle steady for years. I think divison has good knowledge but I think overload and myself have used more gear. overload has used gear pretty much year round for awhile,more then myself but I did run cycles year round for years. I don't run long cycles like that anymore but that is because I am older and I know the reality of making money off of bodybuilding is impossible so I don't go balls to the walls anymore. I run one cycle a year that last no more then 12 weeks.

I miss luv2hurt myself. luv2hurt was the real deal. I also miss Arnold jr. but he didn't want to leave he had to think about other things. He will be back one day. Division is my homeboy and I would like to see him back but he has been away for so long. I would like to know what really happened to him. So many getbig moderators in the past have been dead moderators they just never posted and nobody really knew who they were. overload and myself have been steadily posting for close to 10 years. Division seems to have book knowledge .I really do not think he is a big user as everytime I talked to him he always still had the same sust amps he had bought in bulk and just never used. As mods we cannot do much to make the board exciting and it is not our style to give people shit for fun.We strictly watch out for scammers or guys who join and try to solicit members into buying gear from them and we delete bullshit threads that get put up. If there is a serious question we answer it.

But like I said I personally like division he has never done me wrong in any way.

Great post WW and I completely agree with you. You guys do a great job keeping this board clean. I hope you or Overload take any offense to my thread. I just like the way Div would ream some peoples asses when they asked some really stupid shit. Div mentioned in his last email that he is never on the boards any more. He does not have the time with all he has going on.
When you are talking sust, are you talking about hsi Jelfa amps? That was killer shit right there. Under filled between .8-.9 but it made up for it in quality. I think our buddy gh was taking credit for running him off, lol because he wasn't being square with some people. I never believed it. Guy was always 100% good with me. I really started this to hopefully hear some good division stories.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2013, 08:15:58 AM »
I wouldn't mind having him back as well.  He was great with the article side of researching different things.  I'm more of an "application" guy as I've done about everything there is and i try to find a balance between reality and scientific theory.

Arnold Jr., Rimbaud and Luv2hurt would all be great to have back.  They just decided to focus on different aspects of life and get away from the boards.

Div was great at creating controversy and getting under peoples skin, he used to turn 1 page threads into 5 pages in a day.  Definitely a different era on this board back then.  I'd like to get this place busy again, but I'm wrapped up with work and try to just steer people in the right direction.

Arnold was the best Mod we had, he would spend more time helping people and writing articles than anyone else.  Not just copy and paste articles, he would write his own to help many people out and he knew more about this game than 99%.  He is a great guy and i hope he comes back.

I'm trying to get back into creating stickies and writing guides to help people.  Afterall, there isn't much i haven't done in this game, but i can't respond to every thread like i used to.  I like to bring a practical and simple approach to what we do.  I've got a ton of information on GH that I've posted at times and I've been doing blood work during on/off periods of AAS for about 6 years.  I'm really focused on the long term health aspects of this game.  I'm extremely healthy considering what I've done and I'd like to help others.

8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2013, 08:42:36 AM »
Screw him , all he did was belittle people and talk himself up..... he was bad about talking shit on certain gear then contradicting himself and praising that same gear..... he was outed for whoring for a UGL that gave him bribe gear ..... hell they even flamed him in a magazine article for whoreing all over the boards.... maybe if he actually contributed positive feed back instead of "IM A FAT SARCASTIC BASTARD" that claims to be a power lifter

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 11:00:38 AM »
I wouldn't mind having him back as well.  He was great with the article side of researching different things.  I'm more of an "application" guy as I've done about everything there is and i try to find a balance between reality and scientific theory.

Arnold Jr., Rimbaud and Luv2hurt would all be great to have back.  They just decided to focus on different aspects of life and get away from the boards.

Div was great at creating controversy and getting under peoples skin, he used to turn 1 page threads into 5 pages in a day.  Definitely a different era on this board back then.  I'd like to get this place busy again, but I'm wrapped up with work and try to just steer people in the right direction.

Arnold was the best Mod we had, he would spend more time helping people and writing articles than anyone else.  Not just copy and paste articles, he would write his own to help many people out and he knew more about this game than 99%.  He is a great guy and i hope he comes back.I'm trying to get back into creating stickies and writing guides to help people.  Afterall, there isn't much i haven't done in this game, but i can't respond to every thread like i used to.  I like to bring a practical and simple approach to what we do.  I've got a ton of information on GH that I've posted at times and I've been doing blood work during on/off periods of AAS for about 6 years.  I'm really focused on the long term health aspects of this game.  I'm extremely healthy considering what I've done and I'd like to help others.

8)

Spot on regarding Arnold. He helped me many times. It didn't matter how stupid my question was he helped me. I figured you guys still had him listed as a mod hoping he comes back.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2013, 11:03:10 AM »
Screw him , all he did was belittle people and talk himself up..... he was bad about talking shit on certain gear then contradicting himself and praising that same gear..... he was outed for whoring for a UGL that gave him bribe gear ..... hell they even flamed him in a magazine article for whoreing all over the boards.... maybe if he actually contributed positive feed back instead of "IM A FAT SARCASTIC BASTARD" that claims to be a power lifter

Well, if a bodybuilding magazine article said that it must be true.  ;D I guess I have thick skin, I love when people give some shit mixed in with good info.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 11:26:45 AM »
Never knew division, but I'd like to say that the mods here, Overload and WW, are some awesome guys. I've PM'd them a few times for some troubleshooting questions and they both spent a lot of time answering my questions and giving good advice. Really impressed me, especially since I was new to the site. The guys truly are good people who want to help others. They have my utmost respect.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 11:41:02 AM »
Never knew division, but I'd like to say that the mods here, Overload and WW, are some awesome guys. I've PM'd them a few times for some troubleshooting questions and they both spent a lot of time answering my questions and giving good advice. Really impressed me, especially since I was new to the site. The guys truly are good people who want to help others. They have my utmost respect.

Well said, I agree 100%.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 06:17:13 PM »
yeah it would be cool to get some more traffic on the board, mostly it's just a handful of knowledgeable guys posting

i've been trying to get into contact with kreas, i knew him from the gh15 board but he up and disappeared one day. i heard he left because he got tired of all the shit on there, then i got banned and i haven't been able to reach him

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 06:40:50 PM »
Well, if a bodybuilding magazine article said that it must be true.  ;D I guess I have thick skin, I love when people give some shit mixed in with good info.
There was a bunch of people who quit posting because of his shit..... his favorite thing was to just reply "USE THE SEARCH" in a fucked up way, which is fine when said nicely. New guys might not understand that some of the topics are very common and have a large amount of info. But he made it a mission to jump right on someone and make them sound stupid

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »

I will say one thing about division he used his moderator status to try and get free products from alot of UGl's ones that already existed and ones that were launching a line-up and he hit up random other dealers as well. Division loved getting free gear and other shit using his moderator position and then promising to promote the gear. This is 100% true. I know Gh15 took credit for pushing him off the board and I heard rumors Gh15 set him up.Alot of people had divisons address because he would hit ugl's up for free shit all the time.I have talked to Division on the phone a few times and he is a good guy but he did really try to use his moderator status to get free shit from alot of UGL's and other private dealers. Div also could be a little to harsh to the newbies. This forum is here to ask questions. I don't care how stupid a question is, I will answer it as long as I think it is not somebody screwing around and you can tell if somebody is serious or just screwing around.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 10:07:02 PM »
Arnold Jr. has been a huge loss for this board.  RIP.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 10:09:17 PM »
Arnold Jr. has been a huge loss for this board.  RIP.

wait arnold jr died? shit what happened?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 11:12:20 PM »
wait arnold jr died? shit what happened?

RIP from getbig, not life.  Sorry.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 11:28:03 PM »
RIP from getbig, not life.  Sorry.

he will be back if he already is not posting under another name. What happened to him sucks. alot of jealousy and just weird people who hated him for no good reason.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »
he will be back if he already is not posting under another name. What happened to him sucks. alot of jealousy and just weird people who hated him for no good reason.

AJ was an awesome guy!

Div gave people shit but i don't remember it ever going way overboard. The golden days were great and now we have some good members but "those days" aren't coming back...

For example the locker room used to roll day after day and now it has been dead for years. I'll personally never leave this board because of how much i learned back in the day, but sometimes it's hard to stomach the BS.

It would be nice to have some vets back.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 11:32:08 AM »

How the hell could you hate AJ? He would do absolutely anything to help you and gave solid advice. It never appeared he had any sort of agenda either. Whether he has come back under a new name or checking as a guest I hope he sees the support for him on here. He deserves every bit of it.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
How the hell could you hate AJ? He would do absolutely anything to help you and gave solid advice. It never appeared he had any sort of agenda either. Whether he has come back under a new name or checking as a guest I hope he sees the support for him on here. He deserves every bit of it.

Arnold was a great post.

GH15 drove him off.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »
I will say one thing about division he used his moderator status to try and get free products from alot of UGl's ones that already existed and ones that were launching a line-up and he hit up random other dealers as well. Division loved getting free gear and other shit using his moderator position and then promising to promote the gear. This is 100% true. I know Gh15 took credit for pushing him off the board and I heard rumors Gh15 set him up.Alot of people had divisons address because he would hit ugl's up for free shit all the time.I have talked to Division on the phone a few times and he is a good guy but he did really try to use his moderator status to get free shit from alot of UGL's and other private dealers. Div also could be a little to harsh to the newbies. This forum is here to ask questions. I don't care how stupid a question is, I will answer it as long as I think it is not somebody screwing around and you can tell if somebody is serious or just screwing around.

Who needs a two faced jack a$$ like that?

I remember division, giving shit to everyone - especially newbies. We all started from somewhere. We were all newbies at one time or another. So screw that politically correct horse$hit.

Furthermore, as i recall from a few other boards i have been too over the years, for some mods their sole purpose is to vouch for certain people/brands/ugl's -- they get kickbacks from. Henceforth, it is hard to get an unbiased opinion, because of their obvious conflict of interest.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »
Arnold was a great post.

GH15 drove him off.

basically Gh15 had some serious issue with AJ for no good reason! That is how Gh15 works though. just because you dissagree with Gh15 he just can't let it go! he always thinks he is right and can't understand everybody is entitled to a opinion. Hell Gh15 hated me just because I had a certain opinion he did not agree with. Gh15 went to all lengths to try to get AJ off this board and he did succeed nas he had a bunch of his groupies working 24/7 to get personal info. Since AJ wrote for the bodybuilding community and followed the pro circuit people knew who he was. he never tried to hide that.he had no reason to.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 08:50:22 PM »
AJ was an awesome guy!

Div gave people shit but i don't remember it ever going way overboard. The golden days were great and now we have some good members but "those days" aren't coming back...

For example the locker room used to roll day after day and now it has been dead for years. I'll personally never leave this board because of how much i learned back in the day, but sometimes it's hard to stomach the BS.

It would be nice to have some vets back.

Agreed!!! I learned so much back in the day... Before I even joined I use to come to this site and read...shit definitely went downhill IMO

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 08:57:31 PM »
Agreed!!! I learned so much back in the day... Before I even joined I use to come to this site and read...shit definitely went downhill IMO

I'm gonna sound like a total dick here, but...

There's still a lot of super helpful knowledgeable dudes here. So if youre bitching about things here "going downhill", and you're not contributing on the board to make it better, then you're part of the problem. The board maybe not as active but dudes like WW and Overload and Onetimehard and Luoalomies and and No One and Deadpan etc are still helping people daily.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 11:46:57 AM »
Part of the problem? I still help people on here just don't have the time to be posting all the time...usually through PM's and such..I see you joined up in 2012.. If you saw how the board was like around 2007 it was totally different..there wasn't much flaming unless it was candidizzle lol...we still have some real good guys on here no doubt about it...but a few years ago there was a lot more...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 11:53:38 AM »
Part of the problem? I still help people on here just don't have the time to be posting all the time...usually through PM's and such..I see you joined up in 2012.. If you saw how the board was like around 2007 it was totally different..there wasn't much flaming unless it was candidizzle lol...we still have some real good guys on here no doubt about it...but a few years ago there was a lot more...
stop living in the past..you hear this now and again .. the Posts were much better .. what a load of shit. listen times Change fast and People move on...i suggest you do  ::)