Author Topic: Bring back Division!  (Read 5353 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Bring back Division!
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 11:55:09 AM »
Move on from what? My life doesn't revolve around a forum... But I do agree that times change and people do need to move on..

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 12:18:31 PM »
Move on from what? My life doesn't revolve around a forum... But I do agree that times change and people do need to move on..
and a Forum too...things must Change and move on.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »
yeah it would be cool to get some more traffic on the board, mostly it's just a handful of knowledgeable guys posting

i've been trying to get into contact with kreas, i knew him from the gh15 board but he up and disappeared one day. i heard he left because he got tired of all the shit on there, then i got banned and i haven't been able to reach him
There was def good knowledge over on gh's board but for all the good stuff there was a ton of parrots and retards saying take 1200mgs of tren a week. On top of that all the fucking stickied threads on kigs made it unbearable. I wish this forum would get some more traffic but I am guilty of not posting much lately. I kind of think the way gh15 posted all his AAS/gh threads in G & O made people forget about this forum. Seen a couple good guys over here lately though that have made me want to post, you and Red come to mind

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 06:55:03 PM »
Div was a fraud. Calling everyone "baby" was so annoying. Marble gave some good info when he was here.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2013, 12:58:12 AM »
Div was a fraud. Calling everyone "baby" was so annoying. Marble gave some good info when he was here.

Yeah that"baby shit was annoying! Div had book knowledge he had not run a cycle in many years when he ws moderating. Luv2hurt was a great poster because he used alot of gear and also competed and I believe he won his class in a local show he competed in. He looked great,he had pretty close to pro quality legs. nice teardrops,great seperation, def the real deal.
back in 2005-2006 there were alot of great posters but there were also alot of great posters on other forums around that time. After operation"Raw Deal" alot of them stopped posting or changed there handles but those days or gone not just on getbig but many boards!

I used to see guys get scammed and just like that you had 20 members ready to help the guy who got scammed and send them extras they had lying around. when AP flipped and the cops were running AP's email alot of guys lost serious $ on product they needed and I have never seen so many people willing to help people recoop their gear. many members got together with other members and were able to get members their products back maybe it wasn't AP gear but everybody sent whatever extras they had to whoever lost out and had a show coming up.

It is not like that today. I can go to alot of the old boards and everybody is gone! very few still left. "Operation raw deal" really fucked things up and scared some guys off the board. hell gen pharma got busted due to"operation raw Deal" and killed himself. "Raw Deal" runied alot of peoples lives and their familys lives" and also just sketched out all the veteran/VIP posters. Those 2005-2006 days are over! overload and I were on the boards before and during those times, both of us new Gen pharma from the boards. All I can say is we have seen the best of times and the worst of times and we are still here after 8-10 years and are willing to help anybody out. I don;t know what more anyone can ask for? We cannot make the board as busy as it used to be just like the other boards can't bring back some of there best members but any questions we are here, and like I said we have used and seen it all!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2013, 11:04:36 AM »

Marble was probably the best poster in the history of this board.  He worked in the medical industry and knew a lot more than most doctors.

As much as i want the glory days to return, i know that things are always evolving and changing, that's life.  I'm just happy we have the members that we do and i'm glad to be a part of this forum since 2005.  The first few years i was on here were a great time, but i still enjoy every moment.

It's true that Div took handouts to promote certain sources, most mods do this.  However, i know that while it's very common, i'm not that kind of mod and neither were most of the past and current mods on here.  That's why you don't see me pushing source names and i prefer not to mention source names on this board unless there is a serious issue to be dealt with. 

There are a lot of good people here, i'm glad they are sticking around and helping the new guys.  We all started somewhere and everyone needs a little guidance every now and then.

8)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2013, 11:10:49 AM »
well lets move on guys ;D

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2013, 08:13:27 PM »
The more the merrier, I do appreate the mods we have here they answer all the questions people have that helps alot. I think your comment about it being dead around here is just a sign of the times mes boards aren't new anymore people get board with them. I personally don't think you'll ever see a early/mid 2000s environment anywhere again. That was a rare time when everybody came to one spot cause it was new,kinda like Venice golds in the 70s. I remember if you wanted to learn about bodybuilding you had to read a book, or put your time in at the gym and learn from the guys there,which you had to earn their respect and trust. Now all the infos out there for anybody.

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 11:42:55 AM »
ahhhhhh the golden days of getbig. They are missed for sure.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2013, 02:27:29 PM »

You can say that again.. How's your board 4th? I gotta get back over there and start posting

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 03:15:32 PM »
Its doing pretty good. Were also running another board called CanadianMass, its growing fast and pretty damn busy. Come on by bro.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2013, 07:31:13 PM »

4th you remeber bigjohnbluesfan? he used to talk about the craziest shit! I remember he told a story how he was on Test and got all horny when he was driving one day and pulled over and beat off and ejaculated in a Mcdonalds bag he had in his truck-lol. that guy was funny!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2013, 02:19:28 AM »
remeber bigjohnbluesfan? he used to talk about the craziest shit!

I think he had some actual mental problems...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013, 03:07:48 AM »
I think he had some actual mental problems...

I think anybody who has to pull over and beat off in a parking lot and ejaculate in a mcdonalds bag he had in his truck has some issues or just had a high testosterone level and couldn't control himself. Anyway crazy or not the guy would tell some funny stories!

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
He registered on my board and hung around for a little while. I always liked John.