Author Topic: what's wrong please help!  (Read 3160 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: what's wrong please help!
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
It probably is not an infection. Is it red and hot? then yes. Otherwise, wait. Injections can often lead to hard swollen areas if you hit a nerve or just sometimes weird injections. Ya never know. Wait 2 days if there is no heat or painful swelling.

Pinning chest is easy. I put 2.5CC's in each every week.
X2 i inject 2 cc's a week in chest also. Easiest spot. I think my brother ia just experiencing oil build up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2013, 05:22:08 PM »
There is a doctor on this forum that deals with these types of particular issues, his name is AnabolicHalo.

"1"

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
Fuck injecting the chest go glutes or quads.
It could be an abscess or scar tissue. If your only shooting half a gram
There's no point in doing any.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2013, 05:40:32 PM »
sometimes if you inject too shallow some of it leaks back out into the subdermal layer and causes irritation

also if you move around the needle too much (shaky hands) it can tear up the muscle and cause irritation.

the hardness could also be the gear crashing, sometimes it causes a swollen lump and a bit of heat and redness

if it doesn't hurt to put pressure on it, and feels like a hard lump, it's probably scar tissue from injecting there too much, don't use that site for a while and massage it to break up the scar tissue. occasionally if it gets too bad you'll have a hole there once the scar tissue goes away. i had one on my delt and my calf from bad b12 a while ago but they seem to have filled in, mostly

also i've gotten lumps and redness before from using shit gear. sometimes a bit of fever too, but it might just be the "test flu".

more than likely, you'll be fine, just get plenty of rest and vitamins. however, if you get a bad fever or excruciating pain or if the lump doesn't start going away in a few days, i'd go see the doc.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2013, 07:44:44 PM »
If he dies, he dies... Ivan Drago

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 07:50:54 PM »
Friends:  always doing things we're not stupid enough to do. 

Honest.
Y