Author Topic: "Obamacare"  (Read 3125 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "Obamacare"
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
Coach looking like a fool.  Again.

LOL

ObamaDeathCare is down to 37% approval and sinking

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
You looking like a whining fool.   Again.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
Joe - click on your link to the Gateway Pundit and you'll see that they are quoting a story from CNS from January 31

your text from above is directly from that story and the Wednesday it refers to is the prior day of January 30th

It's weird how the right wing just makes up shit and then after it's been debunked they wait a few months and just repeat it again
We see this too with the chain emails that get sent each year repeating the same lies that were debunked in prior years

It's like you guys just have no long term memory and after a few months they just hit rewind and start all over again

Why don't you contact Jim Hoft who copied the article from January 31 and posted it on June 3rd

You can tell him he fucked up and posted an old article that has already been thoroughly debunked (but something tells me he probably already knows that)

Bump for Coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
Joe - click on your link to the Gateway Pundit and you'll see that they are quoting a story from CNS from January 31

your text from above is directly from that story and the Wednesday it refers to is the prior day of January 30th

It's weird how the right wing just makes up shit and then after it's been debunked they wait a few months and just repeat it again
We see this too with the chain emails that get sent each year repeating the same lies that were debunked in prior years

It's like you guys just have no long term memory and after a few months they just hit rewind and start all over again

Why don't you contact Jim Hoft who copied the article from January 31 and posted it on June 3rd

You can tell him he fucked up and posted an old article that has already been thoroughly debunked (but something tells me he probably already knows that)

No shit.....gateway article is from this month. Tell me what's changed in 5 months. Nothing.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 01:09:40 AM »
No shit.....gateway article is from this month. Tell me what's changed in 5 months. Nothing.

Read Straw's post again and then reply.

Seriously Coach do you have a job? Your ability to communicate seems to be nonexistent.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 05:26:42 AM »
LOL

ObamaDeathCare is down to 37% approval and sinking

That law will one way or another be stricken down. When people see the cost, experience the reduction in the quality of care, and realize that it doesn't solve anything but only makes everything worst it will be changed altogether to the point that it won't resemble crapcare.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
Read Straw's post again and then reply.

Seriously Coach do you have a job? Your ability to communicate seems to be nonexistent.

Its not worth responding to. Yes, i have a business. Do quite well. I beleive in capitalism, not depending on the government at any cost. If you or straw seriouly dont believe will and in most xases already have raised the cost, then youre in denial. Again, i haven't been wrong (besides the election) about this person, Obama, one time. You can call names, demonize or what ever, i and alot of others had this fraud nail3d from the get go. Your turn. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 07:54:47 PM »
Its not worth responding to. Yes, i have a business. Do quite well. I beleive in capitalism, not depending on the government at any cost. If you or straw seriouly dont believe will and in most xases already have raised the cost, then youre in denial. Again, i haven't been wrong (besides the election) about this person, Obama, one time. You can call names, demonize or what ever, i and alot of others had this fraud nail3d from the get go. Your turn. 

Only the dumbest among us fell for the Obama lie machine

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2013, 05:32:37 AM »

30+ million getting insurance + no one gets denied insurance is probably gonna raise costs.
You dont think its worth spending a little to get people healthcare? Or is fuck them your opinion?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »
30+ million getting insurance + no one gets denied insurance is probably gonna raise costs.
You dont think its worth spending a little to get people healthcare? Or is fuck them your opinion?

That is not what the CBO says. You know the CBO. The same people you and your ilk used as reference to support the passing of crapcare.
For those who used CBO figures to support the passing of this garbage legislation do you stand by these figures?

However, for those who have kept up with Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projections on the implementation and progress of Obamacare over the next decade, the results will not be all that surprising.  On the contrary, the most recent report issued by the CBO in May appears pessimistic by comparison. Of the 55 million "Uninsured Nonelderly People" the report lists for 2013, only 11 million, or 20 percent, are projected to obtain insurance during 2014; the number of uninsured falls only to 44 million next year according to the CBO.  This leaves a full 80 percent uninsured, significantly more than the 67 percent found by the survey.

In fact, the CBO projects that under Obamacare over the next decade, the number of uninsured will never fall below 30 million. Here are the year-by-year projections from the report:

2013 - 55,000,000
2014 - 44,000,000
2015 - 37,000,000
2016 - 31,000,000
2017 - 30,000,000
2018 - 30,000,000
2019 - 30,000,000
2020 - 30,000,000
2021 - 31,000,000
2022 - 31,000,000
2023 - 31,000,000

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbo-uninsured-under-obamacare-never-falls-below-30-million_733740.html

And we are not going to spend a "little" more. There are going to be many people who are going to pay  much more. There was a Forbes article last week that stated people in California could see a 50% increase in individual plans. Add to the increase in insurance premiums the continual increase in gasoline, food and the decreasing value of the dollar and we are headed for even worse times economically.
You excuse a "little" increase. That is not what Obama promised. He said crapcare would reduce premiums to the point that employers could give their workers a raise.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 07:11:16 AM »

That remains to be seen.  Your dealing with estimates and projections and it's not like they've done a very good job in the past.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 07:44:29 AM »

That remains to be seen.  Your dealing with estimates and projections and it's not like they've done a very good job in the past.

You are absolutely right.

My point was that its probably gonna raise cost considering its gonna cover more people that could not get insurance before.

If it does or how much i have no clue.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 07:39:05 PM »

I don't think it's a good idea to force people to buy a service they do not want. And I don't think it's a good idea to for me to pay to give other people a service they do not want.

Tell me, should government mandate the purchase of food? After all everyone has to eat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2013, 06:39:01 AM »
I don't think it's a good idea to force people to buy a service they do not want. And I don't think it's a good idea to for me to pay to give other people a service they do not want.

Tell me, should government mandate the purchase of food? After all everyone has to eat.

I agree somewhat.

But health care is something we all need at some point.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2013, 09:25:14 AM »
I agree somewhat.

But health care is something we all need at some point.

So is food...

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2013, 09:51:19 AM »
So is food...

I'd consider a decent blowjob a "need" as well.  Don't leave that one out.
Y

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2013, 01:24:11 PM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2013, 01:25:28 PM »
I'd consider a decent blowjob a "need" as well.  Don't leave that one out.

They should have blow- jobbing nurses as a part of Obamacare.

Its popularity would skyrocket.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2013, 01:36:15 PM »
Indeed.

So you believe it's appropriate for the government to force you to buy food, or make you pay a penalty if you don't and send you daily food shipments? If not, why is healthcare different?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 02:35:46 PM »
So you believe it's appropriate for the government to force you to buy food, or make you pay a penalty if you don't and send you daily food shipments? If not, why is healthcare different?

No.

Health care is not different but the thing is,

if you is in need of Health care you are gonna get it unless you advocate letting people die from it. So there is gonna be a conflict of morality here.

And if you do get Health care but has no Insurance the bill will end with all the other payers.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2013, 02:49:27 PM »
No.

Health care is not different but the thing is, if you is in need of Health care you are gonna get it unless you advocate letting people die from it. So there is gonna be a conflict of morality here.

I advocate not forcing people to buy a service they may not want, and doing it with full knowledge of the consequences. And while I don't believe anyone should be denied emergency medical care, the person who receives that care should be billed if he doesn't have insurance.

And if you do get Health care but has no Insurance the bill will end with all the other payers.

Well, beyond placing a lien and garnishing that person's wages (or moving against his estate, if he's dead by the time the bill is due), I don't see why anything special needs to be done. Granted, you won't always be able to collect, but how is that different any other bill for services rendered?

Besides, if this is really your concern, why not simply augment the existing system so that anyone not already[/u] covered under a separate policy (e.g. via their workplace) is covered for emergency medical care only under Medicare?

I'll tell you why - because that doesn't help you get anywhere. You are conflating two very different things: healthcare and emergency medical care, and you are doing it on purpose to promote a "solution" to a problem that's made up in order to advance a particular agenda.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2013, 03:01:59 PM »
I advocate not forcing people to buy a service they may not want, and doing it with full knowledge of the consequences. And while I don't believe anyone should be denied emergency medical care, the person who receives that care should be billed if he doesn't have insurance.

Well, beyond placing a lien and garnishing that person's wages (or moving against his estate, if he's dead by the time the bill is due), I don't see why anything special needs to be done. Granted, you won't always be able to collect, but how is that different any other bill for services rendered?

Because its the number 1 expense in the US budget

Besides, if this is really your concern, why not simply augment the existing system so that anyone not already[/u] covered under a separate policy (e.g. via their workplace) is covered for emergency medical care only under Medicare?
This sounds like a good idea

I'll tell you why - because that doesn't help you get anywhere. You are conflating two very different things: healthcare and emergency medical care, and you are doing it on purpose to promote a "solution" to a problem that's made up in order to advance a particular agenda.

Somewhat true. But my agenda is if any Universal healthcare and a system where you cant deny kids or people with preexisting condition coverage. But still true.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »
Because its the number 1 expense in the US budget

What is? The bills of people who get medical care without insurance? How is that on the budget? Why is the government obligated to pay those bills?

Somewhat true. But my agenda is if any Universal healthcare and a system where you cant deny kids or people with preexisting condition coverage. But still true.

If that's your goal - and it's a bad goal, as lofty as it may sound - then Obamacare is a horrible way to go about getting it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2013, 03:18:30 PM »
What is? The bills of people who get medical care without insurance?

Nope just healthcare in general.

How is that on the budget? Why is the government obligated to pay those bills?

Dont know how to answer this one.

If that's your goal - and it's a bad goal, as lofty as it may sound - then Obamacare is a horrible way to go about getting it.

Oh im not saying Obamacare is "good". Its pretty fucking far from Universal H.
BTW im not saying Universal healthcare is the shit either. But i prefer that over the current system.