Author Topic: Obama to name Susan Rice to Nat. Sec. Advison and Samantha Power to UN - LOL!!!!  (Read 548 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama's UN Ambassador Married to 'This Week' Executive Producer

By Noel Sheppard | March 05, 2009 | 15:32

61  205 Reddit1  4 
A  A 

Noel Sheppard's picture

The unholy alliance between the White House and ABC's George Stephanopoulos goes beyond mere conference calls with President Obama's Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel.

The executive producer of "This Week" is married to newly-confirmed United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice.

Such was reported by Commentary magazine's Jennifer Rubin Thursday:

You know those fawning little bios which the MSM runs? Well sometimes you learn the strangest things: “[UN Ambassador Susan] Rice is married to Canadian journalist Ian Cameron, executive producer of ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos.” Wait. The EP of a top Sunday show is married to a top Obama official? Shouldn’t this be disclosed on air, at least when they are discussing foreign policy?

Just as fascinating, Broadcasting & Cable reported Cameron received this position in October:

It's official. Ian Cameron has been named executive producer of This Week With George Stephanopoulos, based in Washington.

Cameron had been a senior producer at World News for the past seven years.

What kind of objectivity can this program possibly have concerning the White House if its executive producer is married to a high-ranking member of the Administration?

About the Author

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/03/05/obamas-un-ambassador-married-week-executive-producer#ixzz2VLW2Nsvu

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
You have to reward those that lied and carried your water.

That's exactly what I thought when I first heard about this. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
That's exactly what I thought when I first heard about this. 

Great minds think alike, BeachBum.

She lied, she is incompetent, she ran cover and took a lot of incoming rounds for the President and his lackeys so it's only fair that she get a promotion.

I bet Obama will set her up with a sweet private, off the books third part email address so she can dodge all sorts of FOID requests!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Great minds think alike, BeachBum.

She lied, she is incompetent, she ran cover and took a lot of incoming rounds for the President and his lackeys so it's only fair that she get a promotion.

I bet Obama will set her up with a sweet private, off the books third part email address so she can dodge all sorts of FOID requests!

No doubt.  And in four years, she will write a book, hit the lecture circuit, and wind up on some school's faculty. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
No doubt.  And in four years, she will write a book, hit the lecture circuit, and wind up on some school's faculty. 

Yep, either on some schools faculty or a think tank.

The book will also be some blistering expose of Obama, Clinton and the rest of the gang mishandled Benghazi and messed everything up.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
You have to reward those that lied and carried your water.

boom.  Nothing more needs to be said.