Author Topic: The Best Kept Secrets of the Dollar  (Read 11342 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The Best Kept Secrets of the Dollar
« on: June 05, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »
in other Global Currency Trends .. :D

In an unprecedented agreement, the U.S. Treasury has agreed to give China direct access to its auctions.

Per the deal, China is allowed to bypass Wall Street, and purchase Treasury Bills without placing any bids through primary dealers.

The deal wasn't announced publicly or in any message to primary dealers.

Never before... Not in the entire 237-year history of the USA has any foreign government been granted such intimate access to Capitol Hill.

Although there are no laws being broken, the Treasury's accommodation of China is definitely suspicious.

China already holds more than $1.2 trillion in U.S. Treasuries. Before long, China will own 50 cents on every dollar of U.S. debt.

While this will not come as new news, the ramifications & implications of such an arrangement can been very disturbing, and quite concerning for those who have been paying attention.

The Best Kept Secrets of The Dollar

w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: The Best Kept Secrets of the Dollar
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:25:53 AM »
let me guess...the only defense again total personal financial meltdown is to buy your "karatbars"

::)

K

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 08:13:43 PM »
Only 2% of people involved in KBI recieve an income, whilst 98% sit in the dust. They work for the 2% to make money and sacrifice all of the gold and glory. Also, only 90% of costs are used to cover the cost of the business and help earn any type of income through selling Gold in smaller increments. Only 5% of people earn an income that is more than $50 dollars a week. No matter how much your upline is telling you, you have to understand that they are planting dreams into your head to have the idea that there is an EASY way to earn money. But that is not correct. Earning money involves working for it. There is no such thing as EASY money. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't true.

The funny thing is - 24KT is one of the 98% still not making any money from this scam.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 10:55:25 PM »
in other Global Currency Trends .. :D

In still other news... no wait, in the same news:

The change in U.S.-China policy was not disclosed publicly and only discovered recently after Reuters sifted through Treasury documents. But this nondisclosure is not unusual, according to Treasury.

"Direct bidding is open to a wide range of investors, but as a matter of general policy we do not comment on individual bidders," says Matt Anderson, Treasury spokesperson, in a statement on the matter.

Questions about the propriety of not announcing this whether it's smart, how can this be unprecedented if direct bidding is open to a wide range of investors?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 11:58:48 PM »
The funny thing is - 24KT is one of the 98% still not making any money from this scam.

What ignorant clued out individual gave you that passage you quoted above?
...and what makes you think I'm not earning any money?

If you only knew...   ;D
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 06:32:36 AM »

If you only knew...   ;D

Yes... if only we knew... We'd all see the error of our ways and start buying gold that's peddled by the gram by someone with no knowledge of economics or financial planning and who is fundamentally confused about a great many things when it comes to gold (the metal or the investment vehicle) and can only do cut-and-paste jobs of marketing material and crappy YouTube videos.

If only we knew... Then this would make perfect sense and we's all rush to buy gold by the gram, even if that's provably not the best gold bang for out fiat buck...

If only we knew... We'd happily spend enough money to buy 3 ounces of gold to actually buy 2! Somehow this would be "smart" and a "good investment."

Give it up... You have no credibility and you're out of your league and trying to peddle stuff you don't understand to people who are much smarter than you and who do understand both what you peddle and what you are.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 08:58:54 AM »

If you only knew...   ;D

I know you aren't making any money from Karatbars.

But for a second - let's say you are - who is that money coming from? Yup - idiots you convince to buy overpriced Karatbars so you can get commission from them.

Let's face it though - you aren't earning enough to buy all the motivational CDs and books your upline sells you every month and which they assure you are necessary to be motivated enough to get the next level.

And at the next level, what will you learn? That the real money is in selling CDs and books to morons.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 01:38:36 AM »
I know you aren't making any money from Karatbars.

But for a second - let's say you are - who is that money coming from? Yup - idiots you convince to buy overpriced Karatbars so you can get commission from them.

Let's face it though - you aren't earning enough to buy all the motivational CDs and books your upline sells you every month and which they assure you are necessary to be motivated enough to get the next level.

And at the next level, what will you learn? That the real money is in selling CDs and books to morons.

Wow, ...I can see you have absolutely no knowledge about how our business model works.
That's ok... Gardeners plant many seeds, ...they don't always land in fertile soil though.
Many are called, ...but few are chosen. Maybe one day, you will be blessed enough to learn the truth about Karatbars. In any event, ...you have yourself a good night.  :)
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
Wow, ...I can see you have absolutely no knowledge about how our business model works.
That's ok... Gardeners plant many seeds, ...they don't always land in fertile soil though.
Many are called, ...but few are chosen. Maybe one day, you will be blessed enough to learn the truth about Karatbars. In any event, ...you have yourself a good night.  :)

I know exactly how your business model works.

Of course, you plant many seeds - correct, that's you building your downline.

Some of your 'seeds' are successful and some just hang around a few months and just buy a starter pack and a bunch of motivational CDs, books & DVDs. Of course, you make money from any Karatbars they shift but they don't shift them do they?

Have you not stopped for a second and asked yourself why you don't make a single cent from the proceeds of the starter packs, CDs, books & DVDs? That's because that is where the money is - in getting patsies like you to buy it for yourself and tell your downline it's essential, hard selling it to them without you making anything out of the proceeds. It's brilliant!

At this point, you have invited all your friends into this and most have politely refused. You are spending every evening after work going to meetings, trying to arrange meetings or trying to recruit people. You are so obsessed, your friends don't even answer your calls any more.

At some point you will understand that the Karatbars aren't even the mainstay of how the people above you make money. It's all that motivational shite they keep selling you and your downline without sharing the profits.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 02:35:10 PM »
I know exactly how your business model works.

Of course, you plant many seeds - correct, that's you building your downline.

Some of your 'seeds' are successful and some just hang around a few months and just buy a starter pack and a bunch of motivational CDs, books & DVDs. Of course, you make money from any Karatbars they shift but they don't shift them do they?

Have you not stopped for a second and asked yourself why you don't make a single cent from the proceeds of the starter packs, CDs, books & DVDs? That's because that is where the money is - in getting patsies like you to buy it for yourself and tell your downline it's essential, hard selling it to them without you making anything out of the proceeds. It's brilliant!

At this point, you have invited all your friends into this and most have politely refused. You are spending every evening after work going to meetings, trying to arrange meetings or trying to recruit people. You are so obsessed, your friends don't even answer your calls any more.

At some point you will understand that the Karatbars aren't even the mainstay of how the people above you make money. It's all that motivational shite they keep selling you and your downline without sharing the profits.

Pedro, we don't sell CDs, or books or motivational tapes. Our affiliates make money when people exchange rapidly declining fiat paper money into a specific asset class known "999.9 pure 24KT gold produced by an LBMA refinery on the LBMA Good Delivery List" This is the only kind of gold recognized WORLDWIDE by all banks and governments as good for settlement of debt. It is the only type of gold governments use to settle debts with other governments. When Hugo Chavez repatriated Venezuelas gold, I can assure you he didn't accept American Eagles.

We don't sell tapes, CDs, audios, books, DVDs etc. Like I said, that's NOT our business model.
Our company has put together an ingenious program, that rewards people for saving money.
We are literally paid to save money & preserve the value of our labour in a form of money that has stood the test of time for the past 6,000 yrs, We also have a way for people to acquire their gold at no out of pocket cost.

I know the company of which you are speaking, ...and if you've had encounters with them, ...all I can say is, you have my sympathies.  :'(  We operate quite differently.

Again... Have Yourself A Golden Day!  :)
w

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 09:56:02 PM »
Pedro, we don't sell CDs, or books or motivational tapes. Our affiliates make money when people exchange rapidly declining fiat paper money into a specific asset class known "999.9 pure 24KT gold produced by an LBMA refinery on the LBMA Good Delivery List" This is the only kind of gold recognized WORLDWIDE by all banks and governments as good for settlement of debt. It is the only type of gold governments use to settle debts with other governments. When Hugo Chavez repatriated Venezuelas gold, I can assure you he didn't accept American Eagles.

We don't sell tapes, CDs, audios, books, DVDs etc. Like I said, that's NOT our business model.
Our company has put together an ingenious program, that rewards people for saving money.
We are literally paid to save money & preserve the value of our labour in a form of money that has stood the test of time for the past 6,000 yrs, We also have a way for people to acquire their gold at no out of pocket cost.

I know the company of which you are speaking, ...and if you've had encounters with them, ...all I can say is, you have my sympathies.  :'(  We operate quite differently.

Again... Have Yourself A Golden Day!  :)

Why do you keep repeating this LBMA GDL stuff? The gold you peddle isn't GDL. For gold to be GDL must be in bar form, in specific dimensions, and weighing between 350 to 450 troy ounces. But do tell... what's the name of the refinery?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 12:33:51 PM »
At least hock a quality product, my dear. As it stands, you're pimping a watered down version of an already inferior investment vehicle vis-ā-vis even something obvious like stocks, and for very high transaction costs to boot. Meanwhile, the assertion that it's really a hedge against some global calamity is completely irrational, given the radical indeterminacy of P(global calamity) and P(utility of gold in case of global calamity).

Since the gold standard was abandoned: stocks = 6.7% and gold = 2.5% real return, even with the anomalous 2000's accounted for

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 02:00:13 AM »
Why do you keep repeating this LBMA GDL stuff? The gold you peddle isn't GDL. For gold to be GDL must be in bar form, in specific dimensions, and weighing between 350 to 450 troy ounces. But do tell... what's the name of the refinery?

Forgive me for pointing this out, however I believe you are mistaking the acronym GDL for good delivery bar.

A Good Delivery Bar weighs in between 350 to 400 Troy ounces.  Most often expected weight is 400oz,
however the term GDL stands for "Good Delivery List" and is an industry term referencing the refinery producing the gold bar.

When I say 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold, it means it is the purest, highest, quality of gold available, that has been produced by a refinery on the London Bullion Market Association's Good Delivery List.

For gold to be universally accepted as "currency grade" it must be 999.9 in purity, have it's weight & purity stamped into the gold bar, and it must be produced by a LBMA Refinery on their Good Delivery List. This is the ONLY asset class of gold which is accepted worldwide as settlement of debt. And it is the only asset class of gold that governments use between themselves as payment. Gold in this asset class is considered money.

Then, there is another asset class of gold, which is non LBMA produced coins, bars, jewelry etc., which is not considered money.

Two different asset classes.

Our bars are produced by Good Delivery List Refineries and carry the refinery's hallmarks as well as the LBMA certification. Our latest bars carry not only these certifications, but also serial numbers on the actual gold bars themselves, as well as the corresponding serial numbers on the certificate in which the gold is embedded, in addition to a scannable bar code on the protective sheath that also acts as the certificate of authenticity, to enable a K-Exchange merchant to scan the karatbar, and easily determine both it's authenticity, as well as it's current exchange value... in addition to our other security features which exceed industry standards.

Demand for our smaller, more affordable, and transaction friendly weights of Karatbars has been so swift, we've had to increase our production capacity by adding additional refineries, all of which are LBMA GDL Refineries.

Currently we produce Karatbars with Atasay in Turkey, DeGussa in Germany, and Nadir in Turkey.

You can verify each refinery's GDL status by visiting http://www.lbma.org.uk

Hope this helps to clarify.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 02:14:49 AM »
At least hock a quality product, my dear. As it stands, you're pimping a watered down version of an already inferior investment vehicle vis-ā-vis even something obvious like stocks, and for very high transaction costs to boot. Meanwhile, the assertion that it's really a hedge against some global calamity is completely irrational, given the radical indeterminacy of P(global calamity) and P(utility of gold in case of global calamity).

Since the gold standard was abandoned: stocks = 6.7% and gold = 2.5% real return, even with the anomalous 2000's accounted for

What we have here is a difference of opinion. You are free to have your own opinion, as I am free to have mine.

There were many who believed ETF's were the way to invest in gold, ...and we've seen recent orchestrated smash's disabuse them of that fallacy first hand, ...as we've seen these drained of approx 60% of their gold in recent months.

I will continue to acquire Karatbars, and save my money in a form that has a 6000 yr track record of retaining it's value. If you want to place your faith in paper derivatives, and government promises, you're free to do that. We'll see if the pensioners in Detroit are as comfortable with their decisions to rely on paper.

The big question I ask myself is, will $1 fifty years from now, buy me the same thing it will today?
Then I ask myself, will 1 gram of gold, fifty years from now, buy me the same thing it will today?

Ask any Walmart greeter why at their age they're still working, ...instead of sipping a piņa colada on a beach, or tooling around a golf course in a cart, ...or playing shuffle board on the Lido deck of a cruise ship?
w