Author Topic: Muslim Inbreeding  (Read 1083 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Muslim Inbreeding
« on: June 05, 2013, 07:32:46 PM »
Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan , the numbers approach 70%. Even in England , more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia , 64% in Jordan and Kuwait , 63% in Sudan , 60% in Iraq , and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar .

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK , they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Muslim Inbreeding
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 01:14:17 AM »
This is actually excellent newz, let them innbreed the more morons the better it would be much easier to militarily smash them.
Egyptian Pharaohs dynasty ended because of innbreeding  ;D ;D ;D

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 05:16:11 AM »
Inbreeding has been going on for hundreds of years, even before Mohamed came along.

And its a fallacy to think its only a muslim issue, Jews and Christians also inbreed.

English royal family and the Spanish royal families have inbreeding.

How do you think Adam and eve's population grew?

When they had kids, the  kids use to marry eachother and thus they grew and expanded.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54:52 AM »
Nicolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first-cousins.

This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan , the numbers approach 70%. Even in England , more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia , 64% in Jordan and Kuwait , 63% in Sudan , 60% in Iraq , and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar .

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK , they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

just more islam slander

go to Appalachia where they've been doing this since the beginning of time and they'll tell you Jesus Christ is the all mighty God and Saviour. I actually respect the islam religion more than I do the Christians. they live by a stricter code (or at least supposed to be).

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
Keeping it in the family.  ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 11:07:38 AM »
just more islam slander

go to Appalachia where they've been doing this since the beginning of time and they'll tell you Jesus Christ is the all mighty God and Saviour. I actually respect the islam religion more than I do the Christians. they live by a stricter code (or at least supposed to be).

My family came from Appalachia, and I have complete genealogy records back to Scotland.  None of my ancestors were related.