Author Topic: Woman lets pitbulls loose on news reporter  (Read 10699 times)

hp31

• Getbig III
Woman lets pitbulls loose on news reporter
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:50:01 AM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Woman lets pitbulls loose on news reporter
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
That lady was pretty classy.  2 ghetto dogs and a great physique. And racist.  The triple threat.
N

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 02:27:03 AM »
Love the lady in Purple though!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 02:54:33 AM »
White North American arrogance.  You don't go to a grieving family's house for a sensational story.  WTF was that!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 03:12:27 AM »
Hahahaha, E-Kul will be melting up and down the YouTube page.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 03:22:36 AM »
Guess the race.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 04:18:47 AM »
White North American arrogance.  You don't go to a grieving family's house for a sensational story.  WTF was that!

That is most likely somewhat true. But it's a little over the line to have dogs chase her. Just get a shotgun out and make sure you only take one leg out when you blow it up.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 04:26:37 AM »
apes should not be allowed to own other animals

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 04:28:06 AM »

I agree, that whore reporter should choke to death on my cock.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Woman charged after assault on ABC6 crew !
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 04:51:35 AM »
A woman accused of assaulting ABC6 Reporter Abbey Niezgoda and Photographer Marc Jackson has been taken into custody according to Providence Police.

In the video, Melissa Lawrence, wielding a baseball bat, throws a rock at the ABC6 crew and then sends her dogs to attack. The incident happened on Tuesday afternoon when an ABC6 crew showed up on the street in front of her home on Public Street in Providence to ask a question.

Lawrence was arraigned on two counts of felony assault with a dangerous weapon in Providence District Court on Wednesday afternoon. She was released on $50,000 personal recognizance.

The crew was inquiring about an arrest that was made related to a shooting over the weekend in which the woman's 16-year-old daughter was shot at a kindergarten graduation party held at the home. The daughter had already been released from the hospital with a gunshot wound to her lower back.

The woman began yelling obscenities at the ABC6 crew and then unleashed her two dogs and said "sic ‘em." One of the dogs bit reporter Abbey Niezgoda.

Providence animal control attempted to locate the dogs on Tuesday evening and Wednesday but were unsuccessful. Animal Control tells ABC6 that if Lawrence does not cooperate with authorities in regards to a mandatory 10-day rabies quarantine she could face "no less than 10 days and no more than 30 days," in prison.

(c) WLNE-TV 2013

What would you have done if you were the reporter?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Re: Woman charged after assault on ABC6 crew !
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 05:14:23 AM »
She seems ready for the handcuffs

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 05:16:10 AM »
The reporter Abbey

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 05:20:12 AM »
hold on a sec, did I read that correctly, it was her daughter that got shot  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 05:21:46 AM »
What would you have done if you were the reporter?

::)

The dogs should have eaten her.  She and the station were out-of-line.  No sensational news story in a 16 yr old recovering from a gun shot wound.

White American arrogance at its' finest.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 05:33:22 AM »
Lol especially a 16 year old shot at a kindergarten graduation.. No story here.. Lol
What would I have done ? I would have said " no comment" and went inside.. But I'm civilized..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 05:37:47 AM »
Lol especially a 16 year old shot at a kindergarten graduation.. No story here.. Lol
What would I have done ? I would have said " no comment" and went inside.. But I'm civilized..
when your child gets shot impossible to act civilized, I know I wouldn't

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 05:42:06 AM »
Bunch of antiwhite racist on this post.The only thing the woman did wrong was through the rock and sick the dogs, they are lucky the dogs listen to the woman ,  and it was a hate crime because she did it because they were white. The crew has no class at all and i would have pulled the bat with them on my property she was smart to drop it as soon as she steped off of her property.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 06:03:13 AM »
Isn't this what people used to do back in the day? Isn't this one of the reasons why people have dogs? You gonna ask a grieving family about something? Just roll up to their house and expect an emotional person to smile and give an interview? You don't know how they could react.
People need to think about their actions, the other person's state of mind, and respect for the family, instead of thinking about the "story".

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 06:14:04 AM »
Isn't this what people used to do back in the day? Isn't this one of the reasons why people have dogs? You gonna ask a grieving family about something? Just roll up to their house and expect an emotional person to smile and give an interview? You don't know how they could react.
People need to think about their actions, the other person's state of mind, and respect for the family, instead of thinking about the "story".

"Back in the day" it was worse actually ...question is ,if youre a journalist,reported whatever, you are sent to make an interview (your job) and someone attacks you like that...... what WOULD YOU DO?

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 06:17:16 AM »

I'm not the most racially tolerant man in the world, but these reporters need to learn when to let families be alone in times of trouble.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 06:20:10 AM »
"Back in the day" it was worse actually ...question is ,if youre a journalist,reported whatever, you are sent to make an interview (your job) and someone attacks you like that...... what WOULD YOU DO?

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHH
pick a different job  ;)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »
Bunch of antiwhite racist on this post.The only thing the woman did wrong was through the rock and sick the dogs,

Well, yes - and that's what she's been charged with!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 06:26:30 AM »
Well, yes - and that's what she's been charged with!
She shouldn't be though, she was provoked and in her state of mind the behaviour is justified.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »
::)

The dogs should have eaten her.  She and the station were out-of-line.  No sensational news story in a 16 yr old recovering from a gun shot wound.

White American arrogance at its' finest.
lol the guy bitch needs a chill pill or a drank
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 06:32:33 AM »
I'm not the most racially tolerant man in the world, but these reporters need to learn when to let families be alone in times of trouble.
x100000   Reporters are the dregs of society.  They should be rehabilitated in camps and taught useful skills.