Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 87487 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1325 on: June 22, 2013, 09:10:37 AM »
i cannot agree more with you about Bosh being over paid and im sorry Lebron and Wade would have won the rings without him jus sayen
As a king, I believe in loyalty. Bosh was a big part in Miami's back to back titles. They should retain all of the regular rotation guys to go for the three peat.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1326 on: June 22, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »
As a king, I believe in loyalty. Bosh was a big part in Miami's back to back titles. They should retain all of the regular rotation guys to go for the three peat.
I will have to agree to disagree bosh wise with you good sir but he is extra insurance for a threepeat he couldn't hurt could he? Nothing says dynasty like a threepeat

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1327 on: June 22, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
Bosh is expendable but he obv gets along well with this team. No point in bringing in someone else who may not mesh well when it's working now as it is.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #1328 on: June 22, 2013, 09:36:15 AM »

Wade is about done, right? He was a liability in the playoffs both on offense and defense and they don't really have anyone in the wings to replace him. Bosh is great in the regular season but this playoffs showed that he can really wilt under pressure, piss off his teammates and get totally ignored. LeBron James is obviously the crown jewel but if that core stays in place and is another year older (along with an older bench i.e. Miller, Allen, Jones, Battier) it's going to be real, real tough next year.

The whole "Big Three Super Team" thing is looking to be a bit short lived, although they got some rings so it was worth it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1329 on: June 22, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »
Wade is about done, right? He was a liability in the playoffs
yes bosh was so much better  ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: June 22, 2013, 09:42:10 AM »
yes bosh was so much better  ::)

Huh? I've already stated that Bosh was bad, he took only 5 shots on game 7 and made none of them. No D. and he isn't a true post player.

Not sure if the eyeroll is  for me or Bosh in general.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #1331 on: June 22, 2013, 09:44:02 AM »
Huh? I've already stated that Bosh was bad, he took only 5 shots on game 7 and made none of them. No D. and he isn't a true post player.

Not sure if the eyeroll is  for me or Bosh in general.
bosh in general this heat team was to me something that was rather anticlimactic at best maybe there will be none better then the bulls were

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: June 22, 2013, 10:01:45 AM »
bosh in general this heat team was to me something that was rather anticlimactic at best maybe there will be none better then the bulls were

They aren't a super-team, that's for sure.

The Pacers gave them 7 games and exposed their weaknesses. Bead coaching and turnovers did them in.

An elderly Spurs team gave them hell in 7. The Spurs did themselves no favors either.

Miami is incredibly beatable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1333 on: June 22, 2013, 11:03:02 AM »
they're all undersachieving - BUT - they are the greatest team in the last 3 years, hands down.

They lost one finals and won the last two.  It's been a while since a team had a run like that, and their core is intact.

so i dunno if they will change all that much.  Maybe change when they lose - BUT - they always find a way to win - proof is in the pudding.

Bosh got those rebounds and blocks to win that series, period.  Would dwight have ran out to challenge parker like that?  I douibt it!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #1334 on: June 22, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »
240 laying down the facts.

Wiggs, how's the anus?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1335 on: June 22, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1336 on: June 22, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
what pieces?They are going to resign Birdman right? Resign Allen (unless he retires) right? Who are they going to get? If they keep everyone, I think they take a huge luxury tax hit (37-38 million)  :-X
There will be guys like Mike Miller, trade Joel Anthony James Jones Jawon Howard who is still on the roster. Might bring in Greg Oden they need size to go up against Indy and Chicago!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: June 22, 2013, 02:15:10 PM »
There will be guys like Mike Miller, trade Joel Anthony James Jones Jawon Howard who is still on the roster. Might bring in Greg Oden they need size to go up against Indy and Chicago!
Greg Oden? The early 20's guy with shot knees, and looks like he is 50? Thank god you don't run the Heat  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1338 on: June 22, 2013, 02:25:16 PM »
They tried it with Eddie Curry last year and it didn't work out! If they could sign him for for league minimum or so there is no risk! They need another big man!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: June 22, 2013, 02:36:18 PM »
They tried it with Eddie Curry last year and it didn't work out! If they could sign him for for league minimum or so there is no risk! They need another big man!
Somebody list some good "big man" free agents. You are right, they can trim the back half of the roster off easily.

As a Pacer fan, we are in a similar situation. We need that 1 piece to finish the Heat off next year. Please let go of Bosh. We will take him, and he will have a huge Heat chip on his shoulder. Exactly what we need.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1340 on: June 22, 2013, 02:41:46 PM »

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1341 on: June 22, 2013, 04:02:46 PM »
lol Howard would be retiring, not traded. who wants his old ass? last of the fab 5 still in the league, and wasn't even the best player on that Michigan team

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1342 on: June 22, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1343 on: June 22, 2013, 04:28:59 PM »
Somebody list some good "big man" free agents. You are right, they can trim the back half of the roster off easily.

As a Pacer fan, we are in a similar situation. We need that 1 piece to finish the Heat off next year. Please let go of Bosh. We will take him, and he will have a huge Heat chip on his shoulder. Exactly what we need.
Bosch ain't going anywhere till after his contract is up maybe 2015!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: June 22, 2013, 07:35:32 PM »
Tough to say. The Pacers who are only going to get better gave the Heat all they could handle. The Bulls will have Derrick Rose back, & they played pretty well w/o him, but it remains to be seen how he will bounce back from his torn ACL. And if the Clippers are able to land Doc Rivers, Garnett, & Paul Pierce & you're putting those guys with Chris Paul, they immediately become the best team in the Western Conference imo & could challenge any team.
derrick rose is toast. Mark my words. He ll never be the same again, his injury is not a joke. He ll tore it again if he goes too far. He ll never be 101% again. Bulls are fucking OUT.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: June 22, 2013, 07:37:48 PM »
Pop made some coaching mistakes in games 6 +7 but he congratulated the Heat sincerely when it was all over.

He's a class act all the way and I love his "Fuck off" attitude to reporters during those time out interviews.  ;D

well he made some major rookie mistakes at the end of game 6 that cost them the title tho. They should have won that game, and actually were certain they won it 30 sec before the end and the mistakes. Quite a slap in the face for such an egocentric dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1347 on: June 22, 2013, 08:36:45 PM »
derrick rose is toast. Mark my words. He ll never be the same again, his injury is not a joke. He ll tore it again if he goes too far. He ll never be 101% again. Bulls are fucking OUT.

I predict rose won't have that breakneck speed anymore.  Without it, he's a backup guard at best... he's not insane from the 3.  he can't shut down his man... his ability to run down the court faster than anyone and get himself open for 15 foot shots was awesome.  Without that sick first step, he's going to be average.

If he doesn't come back, he can milk that 'comeback' thing for another offseason. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1348 on: June 22, 2013, 10:40:11 PM »
I predict rose won't have that breakneck speed anymore.  Without it, he's a backup guard at best... he's not insane from the 3.  he can't shut down his man... his ability to run down the court faster than anyone and get himself open for 15 foot shots was awesome.  Without that sick first step, he's going to be average.

If he doesn't come back, he can milk that 'comeback' thing for another offseason. 

Lillard is the new Rose.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1349 on: June 22, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »
  Is the naked ass guy James?