Author Topic: The end of women's bodybuilding in the IFBB as it goes away from the Arnold  (Read 14066 times)

hp31

• Getbig III
women taking male hormones killed womens bb. it was a lost cause from get go....

It was dead as soon as it went from this... to this... & just got progressively worst. The IFBB did nothing to try to reverse it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

that's a transtesticle if i ever saw one. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
F

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
So much for people enjoying freak shows. :-[ I'm sure men's bodybuilding is just a few years away as well.

It's a freak show I loved though.
How does it feel to be a male posing as a female, and thinking people believe you?

inside you

Stupid decision... extreme achievement is what pushing any sport to keep going forward...   

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Stupid decision... extreme achievement is what pushing any sport to keep going forward...   

Very stupid and with the next few years we are going to see bikini competitors looking like figure girls, figure girls looking like physique girls and physique girls getting bigger looking like bodybuilders.

This is already starting to trend.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The women's bodybuilders should be allowed to compete in the 212. Many would crush the guys. The conditioning of some of the FBB's is insane.
They might have a legal case here.

Big Daddy Caine

• Getbig V
Well, one reason to go to Columbus in winter just went out the window

POB

• Getbig IV

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Vinny galanti looking smooth there
His arms look better here.

EH

• Getbig III
who cares?

if it made money it'd still be there, but it doesn't so it's gone.

they'll make more money doing videos online or 'private sessions'.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
We get what we deserve and we deserve what we get....for having the caliber of people in the organizations that run bodybuilding. It has always been a circus and cult but it sure has deteriorated because of decisions made or maybe not made that led to what we witness today.

There were two things that ruined women's bodybuilding. The drugs and the silicon. Take both away and start all over. Look at how there are so many categories. That simply means the judges have no clue what to look for. It is all a sham. Beauty pageants.

By allowing silicon it gave the women a way to retain breast size after losing most preparing for competition. Since the silly judges separate competitors mainly by conditioning it has led to the overly cut physiques on the women.

The costumes revealed more than is attractive on female bodies. I am referring to the area just above the thighs. The cut is too high. In most women there is no muscle there. Anyway, what can we expect from these officials? More of the same.

What a shame the direction will be made by promoters instead of the organizations.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
We get what we deserve and we deserve what we get....for having the caliber of people in the organizations that run bodybuilding. It has always been a circus and cult but it sure has deteriorated because of decisions made or maybe not made that led to what we witness today.

There were two things that ruined women's bodybuilding. The drugs and the silicon. Take both away and start all over. Look at how there are so many categories. That simply means the judges have no clue what to look for. It is all a sham. Beauty pageants.

By allowing silicon it gave the women a way to retain breast size after losing most preparing for competition. Since the silly judges separate competitors mainly by conditioning it has led to the overly cut physiques on the women.

The costumes revealed more than is attractive on female bodies. I am referring to the area just above the thighs. The cut is too high. In most women there is no muscle there. Anyway, what can we expect from these officials? More of the same.

What a shame the direction will be made by promoters instead of the organizations.

Fuck off loser.

THE BEEF

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
There were two things that ruined women's bodybuilding. The drugs and the silicon. 

I agree.

falco

• Getbig V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Very stupid and with the next few years we are going to see bikini competitors looking like figure girls, figure girls looking like physique girls and physique girls getting bigger looking like bodybuilders.

This is already starting to trend.

Yep. It'll be like a conveyer belt with the most socially unacceptable falling off the end every 10 years or so. Thus it has always been.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
Oh brother.  ::)

Silicon had nothing to do with wrecking woman's bodybuilding.

If that was the case bikini and figure would be down the tubes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Exactly

Agent69

• Getbig III
mens bodybuilding will be next to go.
That'll never happen ....

Heywood

• Getbig IV
It was dead as soon as it went from this... to this... & just got progressively worst. The IFBB did nothing to try to reverse it.

I would agree.  I assume the audiences got more and more uncomfortable watching this, not sure whether to laugh or applaud.

Note that the competitors are given virtually no credit for their development, because it is a foregone conclusion that it is 99.9% drugs, regardless of how hard their training and dieting.

ukjeff

That'll never happen ....
It may not disappear totally but it will be relegated to a weird aftershow once the Physique guys have been on.

MB

• Getbig IV

Professional bikini and figure are down the tubes.  Neither can support themselves without piggybacking with other shows.

Agent69

• Getbig III
It may not disappear totally but it will be relegated to a weird aftershow once the Physique guys have been on.
Physique lol .. Ok take the men's bbing out of the Olympia and try to sell tickets and see how many stick around to watch  the ever so entertaining men's bikini boys do there  1/4 turns lol

MB

• Getbig IV
Physique lol .. Ok take the men's bbing out of the Olympia and try to sell tickets and see how many stick around to watch  the ever so entertaining men's bikini boys do there  1/4 turns lol

Yup, other than men's bodybuilding at the Arnold & Olympia, no other pro division can support itself.  The pro divisions are created based on NPC numbers.  If the amateur numbers are high, a pro division will be formed regardless of whether it can support itself or not.  It's a bit unfair to shut down women's bodybuilding because it's actually the most popular women's division amongst spectators, but doesn't have the NPC numbers of the others. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
Yup, other than men's bodybuilding at the Arnold & Olympia, no other pro division can support itself.  The pro divisions are created based on NPC numbers.  If the amateur numbers are high, a pro division will be formed regardless of whether it can support itself or not.  It's a bit unfair to shut down women's bodybuilding because it's actually the most popular women's division amongst spectators, but doesn't have the NPC numbers of the others. 

All the women's division can. Figure, bikini, and physique have plenty of shows on their own. The only one that is more dead than Female Bodybuilding is Fitness. No idea why it is still in existence.