Author Topic: Question for Vince Basile  (Read 10565 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Question for Vince Basile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:52 AM »

I live in a 2001 model Clayton home, own property in Texas, pushing 24% bodyfat, and rolling your mother in the bed like Mcdonald's rolling biscuits at 4am in the morning.

Now out you go, bro...

"owning" property means you don't rent a lot in a trailer park...hope this helps. 24% huh?  man that's damn impressive for a WOMAN

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 01:12:31 PM »

"owning" property means you don't rent a lot in a trailer park...hope this helps. 24% huh?  man that's damn impressive for a WOMAN

I own property in Texas...and live in North Carolina on property I own, guy.  Why are you even bothering me all of a sudden?....did you get bored or have you ran out of money to buy your steroids and all that estrogen is giving you a cramp vagina???
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 01:16:55 PM »
Hey Vince, is there any way possible that you could get Vissy to post on here? I think he would make a great getbigger.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 01:26:15 PM »
Hey Vince, is there any way possible that you could get Vissy to post on here? I think he would make a great getbigger.

He could give 2 shits about forums or the internet for that matter.  BTW, nice avatar but it won't get you to the Hall of Legendary Getbiggers....try something else
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 01:30:51 PM »
He could give 2 shits about forums or the internet for that matter.  BTW, nice avatar but it won't get you to the Hall of Legendary Getbiggers....try something else
I like Vissy. He has obviously has a ton of confidence. I am already in the Hall. Class of 2013.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »
I like Vissy. He has obviously has a ton of confidence. I am already in the Hall. Class of 2013.

Its a Halloween costume....and I've already told you that no you're not in the Hall of Fame....not even close. 

Those that are legends never have to make the claim or ask for it.  If you want to be a legend...then you gotta start by going to other forums and other areas to make your name known.   Right now, you're what we call an follower. 

Vince Goodrum is a brand name...so is True Adonis.....Squadfather.. ....240 or Bust.....etc.  Sorry shizzo81 but you're not a member of the club.  Takes a long time to be Nino Brown

A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 01:54:04 PM »
Vince Goodrum is a brand name...so is True Adonis.....Squadfather

Oh, brother  ::)

Trying to position yourself next to getbiggers whose names you aren't fit to speak, chump.

K

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
Its a Halloween costume....and I've already told you that no you're not in the Hall of Fame....not even close. 

Those that are legends never have to make the claim or ask for it.  If you want to be a legend...then you gotta start by going to other forums and other areas to make your name known.   Right now, you're what we call an follower. 

Vince Goodrum is a brand name...so is True Adonis.....Squadfather.. ....240 or Bust.....etc.  Sorry shizzo81 but you're not a member of the club.  Takes a long time to be Nino Brown

This is where you are wrong. Getbig is the place I call home. I have no need for other forums. You are a legend alright, for all the wrong reasons. With that being said, I like you alot. You are a great entertainer.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 02:25:43 PM »
This is where you are wrong. Getbig is the place I call home. I have no need for other forums. You are a legend alright, for all the wrong reasons. With that being said, I like you alot. You are a great entertainer.

Long as you think that way, you'll stay in oblivion....sorry.  

As far as what some people think.....remember this saying:  If people talked shit about you, then you stood for something. ;)
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »
I actually think Basile is very cool for a guy his age.
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »

I live in a 2001 model Clayton home, own property in Texas, pushing 24% bodyfat, and rolling your mother in the bed like Mcdonald's rolling biscuits at 4am in the morning.

Now out you go, bro...

240%

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 03:01:44 PM »
Long as you think that way, you'll stay in oblivion....sorry.  

As far as what some people think.....remember this saying:  If people talked shit about you, then you stood for something. ;)
People dont talk shit to you, they laugh/spit in your face. You get views, I will give you that. Only because you are a trainwreck. I pray that you do the things you do, because you are a troll. If not, then you are a sick individual.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 03:03:58 PM »
Vince - Go get the fat calipers and post a pic.

I would get at least 40% right now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 03:08:19 PM »
Wait - how did the battle of the Vinces start again?

There is a lot of bad blood between these too

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
People dont talk shit to you, they laugh/spit in your face. You get views, I will give you that. Only because you are a trainwreck. I pray that you do the things you do, because you are a troll. If not, then you are a sick individual.

Coming from someone who has begged me for acknowledgement constantly, I'm surprised at your behavior.  Are you upset that no one knows who you are??  Are you angry that you're not part of .....this thing of ours?  Were you the guy in high school that was always picked last for dodgeball???  Please enlighten me on this because I'm sure what you're trying to prove or do on Getbig.

2013 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee......chuckle.  I don't recall anyone inducting you in any Hall of Fame and I sure as hell don't recall ever being one.  You must really be starving for attention to yap on about "Being a Legend" and stuff.  Fact is that you're still a ghost around here...a phantom...an apparition....not even a voice in the choir but maybe a broken key on the church organ. 

Let's face it Shitzu81....you're not a Legend....you may be one day however today isn't that day and I don't tommorrow will be neither... ;D
A

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 03:48:14 PM »
Wait - how did the battle of the Vinces start again?

There is a lot of bad blood between these too

wasnt it about goodrum getting competitor stars while basile didnt? p[lus goodrum has tried/done a lot of things basile takes pride in... gym ownership, personal ttraining

idk, just seems basile hates the idea that goodrum has any association with the things he himself enjoys

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 03:52:59 PM »
wasnt it about goodrum getting competitor stars while basile didnt? p[lus goodrum has tried/done a lot of things basile takes pride in... gym ownership, personal ttraining

idk, just seems basile hates the idea that goodrum has any association with the things he himself enjoys

It actually started with Vince Basile calling me at my hotel at the Olympia and pestering me to go to his gym. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 03:54:20 PM »

It actually started with Vince Basile calling me at my hotel at the Olympia and pestering me to go to his gym. 

Or for some booty

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »
Or for some booty

might be right about that.  He might be looking for BBC.  For the most part, he's harmless at his age but he does worry me sometimes.  Doesn't seem right that a 70 year old IronAge era bodybuilder would want to spend his last days arguing with people up here...you don't see Frank Zane or Robby Robinson do that. 

Ultimately, I think Vince Basile has regrets about his career and he wants everyone to remember him when he's gone as a figure in bodybuilding.  However Chicherillo and Shawn Ray pretty much shut the door on that
A

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »
might be right about that.  He might be looking for BBC.  For the most part, he's harmless at his age but he does worry me sometimes.  Doesn't seem right that a 70 year old IronAge era bodybuilder would want to spend his last days arguing with people up here...you don't see Frank Zane or Robby Robinson do that.  

Ultimately, I think Vince Basile has regrets about his career and he wants everyone to remember him when he's gone as a figure in bodybuilding. However Chicherillo and Shawn Ray pretty much shut the door on that

ther's something kind of hilarious about picturing those two sitting in a smoke filled room conspiring to fuck basile over

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2013, 04:30:32 PM »
Hey Vince.....why did you leave Canada for??  ;)

"From what I found it, its quite different...but we will see how Basile answers"

OK, now this is the original 82 IQ Vince Goodrum posting again.  :)   Nice to have the original back.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 04:35:30 PM »
Vince, he absolutely crushes you in front double biceps. You might want to be nicer to him and ask for some help with your training.
a

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2013, 06:48:27 AM »
Sigh. Vince and Vince in happier times...

"