Author Topic: Reagan Speech on D--Day 1984 - Last time we had a real POTUS  (Read 4633 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: Reagan Speech on D--Day 1984 - Last time we had a real POTUS
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 08:42:12 AM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
its mind boggling how many of you refuse to believe in illuminati and nwo, and whats worse is you cant even realize the so called republican and democrats or republicrats, are of the same faction, or the same wings of the same bird under one head the nwo illuminati, how long before you clowns wake the fuck up and quit being sheeple, just amazes me how many of you refuse to wake up

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 09:01:28 AM »

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day
Katie Pavlich | Jun 07, 2013
Katie Pavlich

Yesterday was the 69th anniversary of the D-Day invasion and President Obama failed to say anything about it. There is no released statement on WhiteHouse.gov and nothing on the White House or Barack Obama twitter feeds about the anniversary. President Obama did not make any public remarks about the anniversary yesterday, either.

However, Obama has taken the time to release a statement about Rep. John Dingell becoming the longest serving member of Congress in U.S. history.

"I want to congratulate Congressman John Dingell on becoming the longest-serving member of Congress in our country's history.

"First elected in 1955 to the seat formerly held by his father, John Dingell Sr., John has always worked tirelessly for people of his beloved Michigan and for working families across America.

"He has helped pass some of the most important laws of the last half-century, from Medicare to the Civil Rights Act to the Clean Air Act to the Affordable Care Act, and he continues to fight for workers' rights, access to affordable healthcare, and the preservation of our environment for future generations to enjoy.

"Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to John and his family, and I look forward to congratulating him in person at the White House next week."

Obama has failed to commemorate D-Day since 2010.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »
He was real  ::)  He was a fucking actor.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
He was real  ::)  He was a fucking actor.

Sometimes that is what is required in a position like that - someone who knows how to play the part. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »

Obama Fails to Commemorate D-Day
Katie Pavlich | Jun 07, 2013
Katie Pavlich

Yesterday was the 69th anniversary of the D-Day invasion and President Obama failed to say anything about it. There is no released statement on WhiteHouse.gov and nothing on the White House or Barack Obama twitter feeds about the anniversary. President Obama did not make any public remarks about the anniversary yesterday, either.

However, Obama has taken the time to release a statement about Rep. John Dingell becoming the longest serving member of Congress in U.S. history.

"I want to congratulate Congressman John Dingell on becoming the longest-serving member of Congress in our country's history.

"First elected in 1955 to the seat formerly held by his father, John Dingell Sr., John has always worked tirelessly for people of his beloved Michigan and for working families across America.

"He has helped pass some of the most important laws of the last half-century, from Medicare to the Civil Rights Act to the Clean Air Act to the Affordable Care Act, and he continues to fight for workers' rights, access to affordable healthcare, and the preservation of our environment for future generations to enjoy.

"Michelle and I send our warmest wishes to John and his family, and I look forward to congratulating him in person at the White House next week."

Obama has failed to commemorate D-Day since 2010.
I don`t think George Bush or Bush Sr. commemorated it every year and neither did Reagan or Carter, Ford or Nixon.  Quite the trend isn`t it.  :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 09:13:55 AM »
every president is a fucking actor, el diablo glad you brought that up, thats all these clowns are, are actors, they get up on a plastic podium on mainstream media and talk from a teleprompter a speech that has been written for them, they are actors, barry davis aka barry soetoro aka barack obama is a fucking actor, one of the biggest damn actors you ever seen...............

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 10:48:27 AM »
All I see in this thread is bunch of beta male liberals and queers trying to bring down a great man.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 12:09:29 PM »
All I see in this thread is bunch of beta male liberals and queers trying to bring down a great man.
???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 01:06:02 PM »
Not a fan of Reagan.  He ran up the debt.  Conservatives worship him like the liberals worship Obama. It's kind of creepy. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 01:10:34 PM »
Not a fan of Reagan.  He ran up the debt.  Conservatives worship him like the liberals worship Obama. It's kind of creepy. 
This.

Both are mediocre.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 01:56:24 PM »
Ronald the Great.
K

Trojan Muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 02:34:42 PM »
The absolute ignorance displayed in this thread certainly doesn't surprise me coming from a vast majority of people who weren't of voting age when Reagan was in office, which btw was one of the most prosperous times ever experienced by this nation...but I have to ask, did someone seriously use "debt accumulation" as an argument against Reagan considering our current fiscal situation??!
Put the Kool Aid down boys...the party is over and the chickens have come home to roost!  LOL (unless of course you're on unemployment, welfare or disability which are all at an alltime high!)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 02:39:54 PM »
The absolute ignorance displayed in this thread certainly doesn't surprise me coming from a vast majority of people who weren't of voting age when Reagan was in office, which btw was one of the most prosperous times ever experienced by this nation...but I have to ask, did someone seriously use "debt accumulation" as an argument against Reagan considering our current fiscal situation??!
Put the Kool Aid down boys...the party is over and the chickens have come home to roost!  LOL (unless of course you're on unemployment, welfare or disability which are all at an alltime high!)

Not really. You've drank the reagan kool aid.  Replace Reagan with Obama and you sound exactly like an Obama supporter. You've fallen in love with a fantasy.  Did Reagan give you a free rotary phone back in the 80's?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 02:54:01 PM »
Oh the absolute ignorance that is displayed since you weren`t alive during the Fillmore Administration so how can you pass judgement on Millard Fillmore.  You should be ashamed of yourself. 

Trojan Muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 03:51:11 PM »
Gosh, didn't realize I passed judgement on Millard Fillmore...mea culpa!  LOL
And by the way, I had a push button phone, but unfortunately not given to me by Reagan, we used to have to work for what we had, which I'm sure you're having a hard time wrapping your head around considering, without doubt, you certainly feel entitled to being provided whatever you feel is your "right" and your "need" by Obama, correct?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »
11. Reagan didnt end the cold world, the soviets ran out of money

Trojan Muscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!   OK....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2013, 06:53:40 PM »
Anyone who is alive and remembers the 80's like I do knows why Reagan is an Icon. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2013, 07:38:10 PM »
Anyone who is alive and remembers the 80's like I do knows why Reagan is an Icon

of what?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 07:43:12 PM »
What a great American... Cut and Runner, Amnesty to Illegals, Sold arms to terrorists. Iran Contra, People seem to forget the good stuff.