Author Topic: PRISM  (Read 5023 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: PRISM
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 02:42:17 PM »
lol dude admit you missed the whole fucking target in november

why would you even support either candidate, this board "getbig" has more potential then you would like to beleive we can make a change in the right direction but you were tricked just as easily as every other afro-american  ::) that means we have alot of work to do to even get on a cooperative "right" track

We all have a different opinion on which direction is best.  Real change is a fantasy.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Mark Zuckerberg

I want to respond personally to the outrageous press reports about PRISM:

Facebook is not and has never been part of any program to give the US or any other government direct access to our servers. We have never received a blanket request or court order from any government agency asking for information or metadata in bulk, like the one Verizon reportedly received. And if we did, we would fight it aggressively. We hadn't even heard of PRISM before yesterday.

When governments ask Facebook for data, we review each request carefully to make sure they always follow the correct processes and all applicable laws, and then only provide the information if is required by law. We will continue fighting aggressively to keep your information safe and secure.

We strongly encourage all governments to be much more transparent about all programs aimed at keeping the public safe. It's the only way to protect everyone's civil liberties and create the safe and free society we all want over the long term.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »
lol dude admit you missed the whole fucking target in november

why would you even support either candidate, this board "getbig" has more potential then you would like to beleive we can make a change in the right direction but you were tricked just as easily as every other afro-american  ::) that means we have alot of work to do to even get on a cooperative "right" track
I`d rather choose the less worse candidate than the greater fuckup that would have been Romney and the Republican platform.  Progress is slow and part of it entails putting the train on the tracks first.  Obama would have been better off as President years from now, when the Zietgiest would be further towards progression.  

Obama was by far the right choice over Romney.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
I`d rather choose the less worse candidate than the greater fuckup that would have been Romney and the Republican platform.  Progress is slow and part of it entails putting the train on the tracks first.  Obama would have been better off as President years from now, when the Zietgiest would be further towards progression.  

For fucks sake bro - you are like a beaten wife who just can't let go 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 03:02:37 PM »

Romeny would have put these fuckfaces to work
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 03:04:32 PM »
Romeny would have put these fuckfaces to work

Yep, the Chinese would have gotten many new jobs.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 03:06:33 PM »
Yep, the Chinese would have gotten many new jobs.
i didnt even vote but i think romeny would have dicked the afro-american community in the right way making them work

obama neeguls did the opposite

ron paul would have made shit interesting

a hardcore redneck like me would have made things right
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 03:20:51 PM »
Google CEO Larry Page On PRISM: 'What The...?'

Steve Kovach   |   Jun. 7, 2013, 4:04 PM   | 4,183 |  31 

Google CEO Larry Page just wrote a blog post on the company's blog that denies any involvement with the NSA's PRISM program.

The post is titled "What The...?"

Here's the full post:

Dear Google users—

You may be aware of press reports alleging that Internet companies have joined a secret U.S. government program called PRISM to give the National Security Agency direct access to our servers. As Google’s CEO and Chief Legal Officer, we wanted you to have the facts.

First, we have not joined any program that would give the U.S. government—or any other government—direct access to our servers. Indeed, the U.S. government does not have direct access or a “back door” to the information stored in our data centers. We had not heard of a program called PRISM until yesterday.

Second, we provide user data to governments only in accordance with the law. Our legal team reviews each and every request, and frequently pushes back when requests are overly broad or don’t follow the correct process. Press reports that suggest that Google is providing open-ended access to our users’ data are false, period. Until this week’s reports, we had never heard of the broad type of order that Verizon received—an order that appears to have required them to hand over millions of users’ call records. We were very surprised to learn that such broad orders exist. Any suggestion that Google is disclosing information about our users’ Internet activity on such a scale is completely false.

Finally, this episode confirms what we have long believed—there needs to be a more transparent approach. Google has worked hard, within the confines of the current laws, to be open about the data requests we receive. We post this information on our Transparency Report whenever possible. We were the first company to do this. And, of course, we understand that the U.S. and other governments need to take action to protect their citizens’ safety—including sometimes by using surveillance. But the level of secrecy around the current legal procedures undermines the freedoms we all cherish.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-ceo-larry-page-on-prism-2013-6#ixzz2VZUi8fnW

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 03:24:15 PM »
^Damage control.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
i didnt even vote but i think romeny would have dicked the afro-american community in the right way making them work

obama neeguls did the opposite

ron paul would have made shit interesting

a hardcore redneck like me would have made things right
The blacks don`t really like Obama because he has done absolutely nothing for them. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
Very.  Obama must have been clueless to the threats initially because he made speech after speech while campaigning the first time to do away with wire tapping and the Patriot Act to which he voted against in 2005.

I don`t support the wiretapping or the sharing of information, but there must be some serious threats going on for Obama and company to let it continue.  I wish there were more transparency and would like to know what the justification for all of this is.

I do not like it one bit.

The only threat there are, are the threats I and others continue to warn you morons about. Yet, you don't want to see it. As time goes on, I'll continue looking more brilliant and you not so much. Your government is the threat. Threat of world governance, is the threat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 06:34:32 PM »
The only threat there are, are the threats I and others continue to warn you morons about. Yet, you don't want to see it. As time goes on, I'll continue looking more brilliant and you not so much. Your government is the threat. Threat of world governance, is the threat.
how are you going to fix it wiggs
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 06:37:38 PM »

You know Wiggs - I like you.  You have your eyes opened and have your finger on the pulse.   ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 06:43:27 PM »

i think boycotting the vote would send a strong message that no one likes the lame fuck candidates
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »
Black people are more of a threat than the Government.  :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2013, 06:48:24 PM »
i think boycotting the vote would send a strong message that no one likes the lame fuck candidates

The problem with that strategy is the only people who end up voting are the supporters of the lame fuck candidates, guaranteeing that candidate will be elected.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 07:40:49 PM »
The problem with that strategy is the only people who end up voting are the supporters of the lame fuck candidates, guaranteeing that candidate will be elected.
It could be fixed if they had an option to vote "No Confidence" like in Europe.

Candidate A or Candidate B or No Confidence.

If "No Confidence" wins then two new Candidates must be picked or something like that.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2013, 09:19:13 PM »
microsoft, apple, yahoo, facebook and google all said they don't provide the govt access to their servers 2 days ago.

now it is confirmed that they lied

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-07/obama-defends-data-spying-as-modest-privacy-encroachment.html
I dont like twinks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »
But...but we want the government to fix all of our problems. As long as we don't don't have to pay directly...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2013, 08:07:13 AM »
It could be fixed if they had an option to vote "No Confidence" like in Europe.

Candidate A or Candidate B or No Confidence.

If "No Confidence" wins then two new Candidates must be picked or something like that.

It's a great idea but doesnt benefit the elites...therefore it will never be an option

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2013, 01:46:59 PM »
 :( Before opening, I thought this thread was gonna be showing some love for the real Prism:

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2013, 06:54:46 PM »
O eh, o eh, o eh, o eh
O eh, oo aah, o eh, oo aah
Yah ya goh
O eh, o eh, o eh, o eh
O eh, oo aah, o eh, oo aah
O eh, o eh
Yah ya goh

At night when you turn off all the lights
There's no place that you can hide
Oh no, PRISM is gonna get'cha