Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 149402 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: It's all drugs according to Bostin Loyd ...
« Reply #550 on: February 17, 2014, 06:28:42 PM »
i know a guy who steps on stage at 280lbs.

he takes about a gramm tren, 8ius gh and 50mg anavar daily.

precontest.

offseason its 1g test, 1g eq, and the gh, bit slin.

thats that.

to disregard genetics of the very top bbuilders is naive.

look at the mongoloids from seroidology forum who are on 3-5gramms weekly they all lok worse than me, does that mean im on more than them

Can totally believe this.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: February 17, 2014, 06:35:51 PM »
Can totally believe this.
check pms sending you pics of that person.

sure its not the same insertions like the black top bbuilders, but the size is same, seen him standing next to ppl who placed top 10 at mr o.

now, him being white and the brothers generally having better genetics, why would the black folks being using more.

thats a shitload of gear for any size.pros build up their doses slowly over years until the point where the resturn of benefits gets poor, from there they kinda crusie and add gh and bit slin.

thats that.

the ppl who dont know jackshit and say all it take sis this ad that gear are stupid.

and yes lets not forget, getting shreded has everything to do with diet and akmost nothing with drugs.well cept the fatbureners which are generaly way overrated by those same ppl mentioned above, and well the steroid built mauscle mass sure helps to accelerate metabolism.but thats that.

if its so easy, why dont many go and build such physiques.

the reality is, very few get there no matter what.

for energy and functioning of the human body cellular processes, a calorie is a calorie. If you want to be technical, the body prefers to use carb and fat calories.

you would not starve if you drank a beer and drinking oil as long as you met your calorie maintenance for one day. you would lose weight if you drank all beer and olive oil as long as you are in a caloric deficit.
ok you and me, we are done right here right now.

go live it.lol
n

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #552 on: February 18, 2014, 01:04:06 AM »
i know a guy who steps on stage at 280lbs.

he takes about a gramm tren, 8ius gh and 50mg anavar daily.

precontest.

offseason its 1g test, 1g eq, and the gh, bit slin.

thats that.

to disregard genetics of the very top bbuilders is naive.

look at the mongoloids from seroidology forum who are on 3-5gramms weekly they all lok worse than me, does that mean im on more than them

I believe what u say

Also onetimehard is a repectful poster on here that did shed some light on pro/amatuer usage and its very believable

Sure some pros or amatuers use less than some of their competitors but compared to most gym rats it's still higher than your normal every day joe that isn't serious about bbing

As some have stated, it really comes down to tolerance and what their body can indure

Until Ronnie or any top pros actually revels their true cycles (never happening ) everything is just speculations

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: February 18, 2014, 06:35:30 AM »

Is he a meathead, yea. But what he's saying is true...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: February 18, 2014, 07:13:15 AM »

The guy couldn't be more right.
But kids don't want the real truth they want a dealer who tells them that buy me grams is the way to go.

Hearing that "you're just not good enough" can be hard to take. It's better: you look like shit but if you buy my drugs you will be pro.

Simple Simon

« Reply #555 on: February 18, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
i think the opposite is true

it's easier to say "oh well i just dont got the genetics"

than realizing

"oh well i just dont have the ballz to do pro blasts with legit dosed gear"

these tools always say "if it were that easy everyone would look like dorian"

but funny enough that what is supposed to be "easy" is just the thing nobody wants to do (take a massive amount of drugs)

yeah if it were that "easy" everyone would take the "easy" route ::)

you can be a dumb fuck, people aren't scared of taking large amounts of steroids.
You can only inject so many mls of gear and you soon run out of places to pin, its not that people are afraid of the dosage it just gets to the point where they cant get any more in.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #556 on: February 18, 2014, 07:35:18 AM »
The guy couldn't be more right.
But kids don't want the real truth they want a dealer who tells them that buy me grams is the way to go.

Hearing that "you're just not good enough" can be hard to take. It's better: you look like shit but if you buy my drugs you will be pro.

This line, and Wes wrote it as well, is spot on: "there is a point of diminishing returns".
If you can't grow on a gram, whatever the compound, then there's something terribly wrong with your receptors.

Simple Simon

« Reply #557 on: February 18, 2014, 07:39:21 AM »
who on getbig is doing bostitch dosages

WHO?

10 names

10 NAMES!!!
NO ONE NEEDS TO, there are people here with better physiques taking a quarter of the amount he does, its not all gear you fuckwit

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #558 on: February 18, 2014, 07:39:56 AM »
who on getbig is doing bostitch dosages

WHO?

10 names

10 NAMES!!!

Not a matter of guts, rather a matter of not worth the risk. Even BigRo prob uses less.

Simple Simon

« Reply #559 on: February 18, 2014, 07:42:53 AM »
bigro is a 3gram physique by his own word

are you telling me that the difference between the olympia stage

and bigro

is genetics?

just genetics?

::) wake up
So if BIGRO upped the dose he would be Mr Olympia?

Wake up you daft twat.

Its how you respond to gear not how much.

Simple Simon

« Reply #560 on: February 18, 2014, 07:45:23 AM »
he could be much bigger is my point you daft shit head

but at the cost of perhaps blowing out an organ along the way
So you keep saying

Double your dose for 3 months and report back how much muscle you gain.

Pillock.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #561 on: February 18, 2014, 07:47:31 AM »
bigro is a 3gram physique by his own word

are you telling me that the difference between the olympia stage

and bigro

is genetics?

just genetics?

::) wake up

Wake up? I, well we, try to wake you up with common sense.
It isn't just genetics, it isn't just drugs, it isn't just 'hard work'; it's the sum of the equation. Neglect one aspect and the results are less.

Simple Simon

« Reply #562 on: February 18, 2014, 07:47:55 AM »

look you fuck head

genetics may determine how soon you get diminishing returns

but no one is taking a sandow on 3grams

ask craig titus he spoke openly after he was sentenced

Way to just destroy your own argument.

Fuck off, you are simply not worth the effort.

Simple Simon

« Reply #563 on: February 18, 2014, 07:50:10 AM »
everyone at high level is maxing out his training and nutrition

genetics you are left with

all drugs in the end that wil determine your absolute size
Do you ever read what you write?
You are unravelling your own argument in a single post
"Its all drugs but its down to genetics"?????

Simple Simon

« Reply #564 on: February 18, 2014, 07:56:13 AM »
see my above post

the case is closed
Great, maybe you can refrain from starting any threads about it in future, I will give you a week.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #565 on: February 18, 2014, 08:02:22 AM »
Great, maybe you can refrain from starting any threads about it in future, I will give you a week.

Don't expect rational arguments from A'halo, he's a big believer in intuition.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: February 18, 2014, 09:03:38 AM »
I believe what u say

Also onetimehard is a repectful poster on here that did shed some light on pro/amatuer usage and its very believable

Sure some pros or amatuers use less than some of their competitors but compared to most gym rats it's still higher than your normal every day joe that isn't serious about bbing

As some have stated, it really comes down to tolerance and what their body can indure

Until Ronnie or any top pros actually revels their true cycles (never happening ) everything is just speculations
ofc gymrats hsould typicaly be 500mg maybe 1000 weekly at times and thats that.if we honest, from a gramm and above ,increasing dosage will not yield anywhere near enough gains as opposed to what naive ppl would expect.

been there, been around ppl who been there and know exactly what some competitors use.

just pointing out that 1-2gramms weekly of real gear can build monsterous physiques.

many who take 5gr would lok same at 2gramms, its just mental thing.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: February 18, 2014, 09:07:24 AM »
everyone at high level is maxing out his training and nutrition

genetics you are left with

all drugs in the end that wil determine your absolute size
nah.
i seen shawn rhoden face to face.also next to a frend who a huge heavyweight competitor.he outsizes rhoden lean mass vs lean mass.

rhoden simple has better structure and insertions, and by that logic, hed be using less than theguy i know.who takes less than 2 gramms+gh.

see what i mean.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: February 18, 2014, 09:12:54 AM »
Loyd's conditioning at the show was excellent, particularly for a 21 year-old w/ a relatively tall frame. If his nutrition was really shit, then it more or less is all drugs.
whats he saying was his precontest diet?
n

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: February 18, 2014, 10:16:19 AM »
When people talk about genetics it is also work ethic that should be included in this. I know quite a few guys that are running multiple compounds at high doses. The interesting thing is they are all lazy bastards when it comes to working out.

They just rely on the drugs to do all the work for them hence their unimpressive results. I believe the true genetically gifted are also blessed with the ability to maximise and utilise all the drugs they are injecting. They will squeeze every last drop of use out of their stack before considering upping the dose.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #570 on: February 18, 2014, 10:26:46 AM »
When people talk about genetics it is also work ethic that should be included in this. I know quite a few guys that are running multiple compounds at high doses. The interesting thing is they are all lazy bastards when it comes to working out.

They just rely on the drugs to do all the work for them hence their unimpressive results.
I believe the true genetically gifted are also blessed with the ability to maximise and utilise all the drugs they are injecting. They will squeeze every last drop of use out of their stack before considering upping the dose.

This is true, I observe the same phenomenon. Only a small part of them love the hard work and not just for a few months because the summer is over.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #571 on: February 18, 2014, 10:32:45 AM »

They just rely on the drugs to do all the work for them hence their unimpressive results. I believe the true genetically gifted are also blessed with the ability to maximise and utilise all the drugs they are injecting. They will squeeze every last drop of use out of their stack before considering upping the dose.

that's when you see opposite ends spectrum from scrub local/bottom placer at national's/usa's to a good or great pro...all factors have to be there to be good pro 'drugs/genes/will power/playing to judges/getting noticed/work the industry..

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #572 on: February 18, 2014, 10:33:21 AM »
It will be interesting to hear bostin's stance on all of this when he inevitably develops palumboism at age 30.

Steroid receptors can only take so much abuse.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: February 18, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »
Good question. The only thing he says in the video is that he did not change his diet (or training) for the show, only his drug protocol.
well, so a precontest diet that made him shredded before made him shredded again.

itll be the typical high prtoein, carbs cycling low fat diet, he will have suffered hunger like everyone else.

all the drugs in the wordls dont make his metabolism unique or inhumane.

fatloss happens the same way in everyone.

drugs for size yes, dieting is dieting.

n

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: February 18, 2014, 11:29:23 AM »
I'm with anabolichalo on this one, that guy is a first class bullshitter... Why the need to make a video and ranting about how pros use not that much? They are abuser, some more some less, imo... He's a bb himself and friend with pros, another liar in the bunch... Of course some are "genetic freaks", structure, muscle bellies and drugs response, but Cutler for example? A midget fridge of an oilbag, yeah, such a freak, lol...