Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 148918 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner's Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 03:57:45 PM »
Couldnt make it through the whole thing but got the message loud and clear,  dude was on every type of PED they make to look average. Galeniko would eat this guy for breakfast and he takes a little test.

Genetics = bodybuilding. And yes, response to drugs is genetics.  Anyone have pics from the dude's show ?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »
This kid"s generation loves to tell on themselves.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 04:26:38 PM »
We had lunch Wednesday. He's as big as a house right now and fairly tight.
a

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 04:34:15 PM »
I think synthol is half the reason bodybuilders "burn out", due to permanent muscle damage and atrophy.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 04:41:30 PM »
What did he charge you?  ;D ;D ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2013, 04:46:59 PM »

You seem a decent person, so why do you hang out with him?

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
his pops..Jon Loyd placed 2nd to Gary Strydom @ the USA's

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2013, 04:54:35 PM »
You seem a decent person, so why do you hang out with him?

:D  His Dad and I were good friends, still are.  He's a good kid- he's only 21 and he's learning. Give him a little time.

Here ya go Big Dub; Jon Loyd
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2013, 05:06:07 PM »
:D  His Dad and I were good friends, still are.  He's a good kid- he's only 21 and he's learning. Give him a little time.

In his case, I believe it's rather a matter of unlearning things...
The dude is honest about things and knows a thing or two about drugs, but he's pretty fucked up in his head when it comes to priorities in life. Does he have an education/job? Teach him some life lessons, Tommy.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »
He has some knowledge on his drug choices - The Synthol will eventually fuck him up if he keeps using 100s of cc .it's destrys muscle over time and brutal on the kidney filteration system as it leaves the body.(not to mention the risk of infection is high)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2013, 06:14:14 PM »
In his case, I believe it's rather a matter of unlearning things...
The dude is honest about things and knows a thing or two about drugs, but he's pretty fucked up in his head when it comes to priorities in life. Does he have an education/job? Teach him some life lessons, Tommy.

:)  I hear you. I don't see Bostin that often, but I should make an effort. I'll keep you posted.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2013, 06:49:55 PM »
Why would you post this on the internet? What type of job does this kid have? Wonder if any future employers will care that he uses a ton of drugs.

What people post on the internet these days is crazy.
X

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »
this kid is a fucking idiot. anadrol is a progesterone? thank you fucking internet for more 'bro science'.

what's with his fucking tounge/breathing?... he sounds like the fat blond haired kid on King of the Hill.

putting 6cc of SEO in his calves every other day? he'd be better off putting 6cc of prop in his calves a couple times a week... at least he'd have something to show for it.

he bi's look like shit

i'm surprised his triceps look ok for all the shit he puts in them.

he shoulders look like shit. I thought I pumped a lot of shit in my delts.... and my have good 'pop'... nice and round.... he's got a bunch more oil in his and they look like shit.

maybe he needs some legit GH.. his feet and ankles look like they belong on a 10yr old girl.

he'd be better off running 500 test/day and 200 tren/day with 200mcg igf1 offseason... add in 100/day masteron and 100/day proviron for the last 6wks pre contest.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2013 NPC Contra Costa Winner Bostin Loyd Drug Stack (Video)
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 10:54:42 PM »
I noticed he is always short of breath just like Rich Piana which is not good. I also wonder how much all that cost with the additional food expense.  He must have a great supplier..hmm..

Another 80's BB that used diet, heavy training and a basic supplement regiment to build an amazing physique in his late teens and early 20's.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 11:01:23 PM »

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2013, 03:37:23 AM »
They claim he's good for 21

Check this guy at 19 back in 1988 taking far, far less than Mr Genetics Bostin

yes, ian harrison was one of the best jnrs ever....

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2013, 03:48:24 AM »
where does he go from here is the question. Way to much synthol use and way to much Tren/masteron use for that calibur of show. The Test was a little high as well. he must of been using a pretty poor UGL lab. I think if he had better genetics and maybe knew how to train smarter he could of gotten by off half those amounts of steroids. His HGH dose was low wich was good to hear and his insulin dose was low. Way to much synthol though for just a young kid. He was using so many drugs I could tell he forgot some of the things he used. I do think he was trying to be as honest as possible just so many drugs he could not even remember some of them. Then he kind of went back on injecting EOD was better because the last few weeks he said he injected ED. what kind of prize do you get for winning that show? obviously that is not a pro qualifying show. just exposure and a invite to a NPC pro qualifier?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2013, 03:50:51 AM »
holy fuck

this is so wrong lol

:-X

arent there several getbiggers on a lot less drugs who blow him away?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2013, 03:54:45 AM »
yeh,,, id say most on here totally destroy him on stage, even at his age.... fuck me, when i was a jnr i used what would be described here as hrt doses

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2013, 03:56:33 AM »
yeh,,, id say most on here totally destroy him on stage, even at his age.... fuck me, when i was a jnr i used what would be described here as hrt doses
so ... how come ...

is he a bad responder

does he buy fake gear

does he have zero work ethic

lol i wonder, i dont know i'm a bit baffled at how unimpressive he is compared to some getbiggers who take far less

could be wrong, i'm not that good at sizing up ppl in vids and pic

but...

alphamale dog, seems bigger?

some other fellas on here whose names i cant remember but who look really professional and compete

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2013, 03:57:28 AM »
bad responder/poor genetics....

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2013, 04:00:57 AM »
bad responder/poor genetics....
i sincerely  hope i'm a better responder lol

a man gotta be able to get "everyday impressive" on 1-2cc's of test

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:30 AM »
Fucking boatload of gear in such a young guy. Props on the honesty, but fuuuuuccccckkkkk dude... :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:59 AM »
400-500 cc oil for his prep

so he has atleast halv a liter of oil in his arms delts and calves right now.  :-X

hard work pays off  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2013, 04:52:16 AM »
so ... how come ...

is he a bad responder

does he buy fake gear

does he have zero work ethic

lol i wonder, i dont know i'm a bit baffled at how unimpressive he is compared to some getbiggers who take far less

could be wrong, i'm not that good at sizing up ppl in vids and pic

but...

alphamale dog, seems bigger?

some other fellas on here whose names i cant remember but who look really professional and compete

well I do admit I did not look nearly as good when I was 21 but I also was still a natural. Yes alpha-male dawg does look good but he is alot older then 21,slinpimp could of been a pro bodybuilder and he looked way better then that kid at 21.  Both use way less anabolics.

anybody who has to use those kind of doses like 1,500mg of test,950mg of tren,950mg of masteron,300-400mg of injectable winstrol plus the 400mg of primo,insulin,HGH,proviron and the GHRP, and massive amounts of synthol plus that nasty shit similar to cabergoline he used before bed can't be getting anything to high of quality. He said all his anchileries,proviron,clen were sold as just research chemicals probably from IBE are a similar outfit nothing human grade in tablet form just oral liquid anchileries,the T3 had to be in  tablet form but could of been from a UGL.

Some UGL labs sponsor kids like that in exchange for publicity. not on-line publicity but just word of mouth to his friends(go by this labs gear it will get you huge!-shit like that) This kid is going to have some serious health issues. But at least he is trying to be honest about what he took. At leaast palumbo did better with this kid then billy gunz but billy was not using nearly that much shit. It is hard to make future gains when you have already used amounts like this. That is why I ask where does he go from here? upping any of those drugs will be extremly dangerous except the HGH if he really was only using 4IU a day!I like the kids honesty but do not like what some people and kids will do to win a bodybuilding show where all they are getting is exposure(no cash)! This kid is fucked!He is another derek anthony! he should get a kidney donor lined up in advance!