Author Topic: Boston Loyd - Videos on his steroid and drug use  (Read 148815 times)

davej1963

• Getbig II
Re: boston llyod
« Reply #475 on: January 10, 2014, 09:30:33 AM »
I'd bang this harder than a screen door in a hurricane :P

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #476 on: January 10, 2014, 10:24:46 AM »
bostin looks like a douche but I don't think he is a douche I believe he truly is passionate about helping these guys. ... likes being looked at as a guru.

he's 6 feet and has an appealing face to women..reminds me of kuclo. ....his body takes off with the peptides and  he  could be a marketable pro by his late twenties. .

l

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #477 on: January 10, 2014, 11:00:18 AM »
i think bostin was trollin he never took 13gs of gear

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #478 on: January 10, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
the 13 g doesnt even make sense

but bostin seems alright..seems like probably ok

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: January 10, 2014, 11:16:28 AM »
qbkilla exposing his cuckold, 6"5 tall hebrew male fanatasies in this thread

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: January 10, 2014, 11:18:21 AM »

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #481 on: January 10, 2014, 11:20:06 AM »
qb_killa reminds me of gh_15
S

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #482 on: January 10, 2014, 11:33:34 AM »
qbkilla having one of the most massive unprovoked meltdowns. Strong contender for the worst meltdown of 2014 and the year just kicked off!

Impressive! :o

;D ;D ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #483 on: January 10, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »
Still looks good, but she looks way better here:

S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #484 on: January 10, 2014, 01:56:25 PM »
who says mad?  i say truth,,this makes me bad/  not sucking everyones dick in world make me mad?  i say micheal jackson is pedophile,,am i mad or stating what i know?  i know who boston lloyd is,,,i seen his pictures,,i seen his stupid videos,,i seen his stupid claims,,i seen when he infected himself and daddy drove baby boy to the ER,,i know who he is,,he is a dumbass,,,is no one a dumbass/  should we suck anyones dick/  because they are human? lol

just not gonna sit here and kiss his ass,,i think he is retared dumbfuck,,no anger here,,i just think he is retarded dumbfuck.  i think its sad his girlfriend cant do better,,u think lloyd actually fucks her good/ i bet the fella is about as big as half of tommy lee and hes so dumb he licks her anus thinking its his pussy,,hes just a dumb retarded meathead,,no anger,,,just all it as i see it.

if u like the young meathead give him complement,,suck his dick,,defend him against what i say if u want,,lol.  i just honestly think some big 6'5 basketball player could make her cum 10x in the peroid of time boston could try and make her cum once,,i can see him on top his distended gut making it hard for him to get inside her,,breating heavy,,sweating out and choking on oils from 13plus grams of oil in his body passing out and smelling like chemicals.

i just say he should do his girl a favor and go find a basetball player to give her some pleasure while he does his dufus thing,,and no im a white guy so dont say im biased and say white guys aint no good in bed,,i just think hes a retard lol,

now carry on,,no anger here,,,dont confuse someone not sucking his dick for anger,,suprised u didn't call me a "hater" lol,,,thats the generation nothingless term to call someone who doesn't suck your balls right?  call him your hater and call him jealous?  that dumb bb.com twink boy slang?

Meltdown of the month candidate.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #485 on: January 10, 2014, 02:03:43 PM »
Meltdown of the month candidate.
meltdown of the year candidate dude. What a sexually insecure beta bitch.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #486 on: January 10, 2014, 08:30:12 PM »
so many gimmicks in this thread
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #487 on: January 10, 2014, 08:31:18 PM »
She swears too much. But I'm from a different generation when there use to be a concept called "lady-like" behavior.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #488 on: January 10, 2014, 08:35:11 PM »
Still looks good, but she looks way better here:

This cannot be the same chick man???!!
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #489 on: January 10, 2014, 08:39:30 PM »
I for one will be glad when Bostin Lloyd and Rich Pianas 15 minutes of fame are over.

Neither one has done jackshit that merits all the attention,unless stupid shit counts for something.

Throw in Jason Genova too.................famo us people,almost like Kim Kardashion famous.......famous for doing absoulutely nothing except for being human trainwrecks.  

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Yeah!! Worst part :they make money out of it
$

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: January 10, 2014, 08:46:00 PM »

It's not.

Last gf.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #492 on: January 10, 2014, 08:52:39 PM »
I said sex with bostons girlfriend and it was hot nasty American love
a

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #493 on: January 10, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »

Yeah, I was a bit jealous when they said they have a lot of free time and yet seem to be living well and affording gh (even generics gets expensive) and all that gear and unlimited amounts of food.

This online training fad seems to be a booming business. Never leave the house and make your own hours and no traffic, and no boss or co-workers making your life miserable.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #494 on: January 10, 2014, 08:57:49 PM »
Sad isn`t it?  :(

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #495 on: January 10, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »
It's Hip to be Square!

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: January 10, 2014, 09:22:53 PM »
^^ gave me a boner
$

AVBG

« Reply #497 on: January 10, 2014, 09:25:11 PM »

He broke her.. :P now she's got both anobolichalo's hairline and voice

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #498 on: January 10, 2014, 09:25:40 PM »
who says mad?  i say truth,,this makes me bad/  not sucking everyones dick in world make me mad?  i say micheal jackson is pedophile,,am i mad or stating what i know?  i know who boston lloyd is,,,i seen his pictures,,i seen his stupid videos,,i seen his stupid claims,,i seen when he infected himself and daddy drove baby boy to the ER,,i know who he is,,he is a dumbass,,,is no one a dumbass/  should we suck anyones dick/  because they are human? lol

just not gonna sit here and kiss his ass,,i think he is retared dumbfuck,,no anger here,,i just think he is retarded dumbfuck.  i think its sad his girlfriend cant do better,,u think lloyd actually fucks her good/ i bet the fella is about as big as half of tommy lee and hes so dumb he licks her anus thinking its his pussy,,hes just a dumb retarded meathead,,no anger,,,just all it as i see it.

if u like the young meathead give him complement,,suck his dick,,defend him against what i say if u want,,lol.  i just honestly think some big 6'5 basketball player could make her cum 10x in the peroid of time boston could try and make her cum once,,i can see him on top his distended gut making it hard for him to get inside her,,breating heavy,,sweating out and choking on oils from 13plus grams of oil in his body passing out and smelling like chemicals.

i just say he should do his girl a favor and go find a basetball player to give her some pleasure while he does his dufus thing,,and no im a white guy so dont say im biased and say white guys aint no good in bed,,i just think hes a retard lol,

now carry on,,no anger here,,,dont confuse someone not sucking his dick for anger,,suprised u didn't call me a "hater" lol,,,thats the generation nothingless term to call someone who doesn't suck your balls right?  call him your hater and call him jealous?  that dumb bb.com twink boy slang?

Lol, this dude makes Archer77 look like a very "calm" bitch.  

Yeah, 2014 meltdown of the year frontrunner.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #499 on: January 10, 2014, 10:12:30 PM »