Author Topic: Abercombie and Fitch - not selling clothes in larger sizes  (Read 5651 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Abercombie and Fitch - not selling clothes in larger sizes
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:04:49 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/dosomethingorg-abercombie-fitch-protest_n_3402695.html#slide=2544827

Apparently a group is staging protests in their show case store in Manhattan because they don't sell clothes in extra large. Doesn't generation nothing have something better to do. You don't like what they sell don't shop there. Problem solved.

I have to train back and delts now. Just can't believe what nonsense  people are concerned about. What's the next protest? Maybe when they are done in the store they can protest the Bronx zoo. I hear they have to many Zebras and not enough giraffes.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Abercombie and Fitch
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 11:18:22 AM »

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 11:26:02 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/dosomethingorg-abercombie-fitch-protest_n_3402695.html#slide=2544827

Apparently a group is staging protests in their show case store in Manhattan because they don't sell clothes in extra large. Doesn't generation nothing have something better to do. You don't like what they sell don't shop there. Problem solved.

I have to train back and delts now. Just can't believe what nonsense  people are concerned about. What's the next protest? Maybe when they are done in the store they can protest the Bronx zoo. I hear they have to many Zebras and not enough giraffes.

It is a niche store, who gives a fuck? Lose some fucking weight and get epic leans if you want to wear that garbage.  ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »

As far as that vid goes, that is just wasting your time. They have the right to run the company how ever they want. Some dumbass with time to waste hasn't made millions upon millions and he isn't happy about that fact. Even shit at places like Old Navy run small, who fucking cares?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 02:20:16 PM »
lol even when i was epic lean i couldnt ever fit into those gay shirts way to small and overprices
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 02:22:45 PM »
everybody wanna wear abercrombie&fitch but don't nobody wanna lift any heavy ass weights
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 02:23:36 PM »
As far as that vid goes, that is just wasting your time. They have the right to run the company how ever they want. Some dumbass with time to waste hasn't made millions upon millions and he isn't happy about that fact. Even shit at places like Old Navy run small, who fucking cares?

I concur.  
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 02:25:11 PM »
I went once.  It stunk like some stinky arab who oversprayed with cologne.  The prices on that shit were laughable.  Fuck you $40 for a T-shirt.  Better come with a blow job.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 04:26:58 PM »
I went once.  It stunk like some stinky arab who oversprayed with cologne.  The prices on that shit were laughable.  Fuck you $40 for a T-shirt.  Better come with a blow job.

I always choke with this strong ass smell coming from that store whenever I'm passing by.........you would think they sell cologne/perfumes there

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 04:34:13 PM »
I always choke with this strong ass smell coming from that store whenever I'm passing by.........you would think they sell cologne/perfumes there
they do sell them there lol

I worked at Abercrombie in high school. I was 185lbs and not jacked really at all and XL was super tight.

Shithole stores.

I live here in Columbus, where their office is located, they only hire hot girls and the girls must wear their clothes when they work for corporate lol.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 06:59:12 PM »
they do sell them there lol

I worked at Abercrombie in high school. I was 185lbs and not jacked really at all and XL was super tight.

Shithole stores.

I live here in Columbus, where their office is located, they only hire hot girls and the girls must wear their clothes when they work for corporate lol.

If they only hire hot girls they are doing something right.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2013, 02:41:21 AM »
why do the fatsos want the clothes in oversize,? ???

you cant eat the clothes ::)

and yeah if it doesnt fit, it wasntdesigned for you,hope this helps, you fat disgusting pieces of swine ;D

try curtains for skirt ;D

x2
K

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Abercombie and Fitch - not selling clothes in larger sizes
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2013, 02:47:44 AM »
They always smelled of cheap whores and perfume.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Abercombie and Fitch - not selling clothes in larger sizes
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 03:42:12 AM »
'real' women getting upset again.......... these 'fake' women should get the message and have no will power so everyone can be fat and happy and be real

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 03:47:55 AM »
everybody wanna wear abercrombie&fitch but don't nobody wanna lift any heavy ass weights

Lol.