Author Topic: when you drinking for energy and a nice buzz would it be ok to eat sourcream  (Read 1153 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and non carb foods for muscular energy

i alwways start out the day with good ole carbs like rice, oatmeal, beans and potatoes

now late daytime ill start drinking because boredome of work sets in at about the 4 hour mark then i got really hardcore working energy i might even do a set of pushups on some guy ass disgusting floors just because i have a nice buzz with energy

now after a couple more hours a stop drinking cause i dont wanna drive drunk

now heres the tricky part im thinking ill do some applecidervinager to check off my liver abilities, chased with some water,

now maybe have some sourcream and or olive oil for that muscular energy

i notice muscular fatigue some after ive had a few beers working, so maybe sourcream and olive oil is in order maybe another beer with the mix to top it all off? to maybe experiment if it makes me have more muscular energy

why no carbs later on? well beer has been making my cute face break out so maybe this is why i need a ton of fats and maybe more beer
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
and non carb foods for muscular energy

i alwways start out the day with good ole carbs like rice, oatmeal, beans and potatoes

now late daytime ill start drinking because boredome of work sets in at about the 4 hour mark then i got really hardcore working energy i might even do a set of pushups on some guy ass disgusting floors just because i have a nice buzz with energy

now after a couple more hours a stop drinking cause i dont wanna drive drunk

now heres the tricky part im thinking ill do some applecidervinager to check off my liver abilities, chased with some water,

now maybe have some sourcream and or olive oil for that muscular energy

i notice muscular fatigue some after ive had a few beers working, so maybe sourcream and olive oil is in order maybe another beer with the mix to top it all off? to maybe experiment if it makes me have more muscular energy

why no carbs later on? well beer has been making my cute face break out so maybe this is why i need a ton of fats and maybe more beer
You could be my stupid twin.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
johny falcone, i love you, but you shouldnt give any dietary advice whatsoever, you are an obese fatso with no optin for comeback these days.

if you dont plan on dieting down, it rather matter fuck all what you eat, considering your shape
You have changed my friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
johny falcone, i love you, but you shouldnt give any dietary advice whatsoever, you are an obese fatso with no optin for comeback these days.

if you dont plan on dieting down, it rather matter fuck all what you eat, considering your shape

u r steroid f@ggot hahah

i would never feel such inadequecy to actually use roids especially not as a grown man what are yu 15 years old dumshit lol
A

biff

• Getbig IV
wow falcone very aggressive
usually he is more helpful, something must have set him off

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

ahha yes i dont take any shit sorry i ruined your husband with my verbage skill
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you commpensate with food ;D

when you eat meat you eat adrenaline and all sorts of shit not found in regular non meat food , meat takes much longer to digest you can feel fuller much longer

im hungry about every hour, its not compensating for anything its a real hunger because food moves through you fast, im not a twink that sits around i gotta eat all day alot of afro-americans to provide nice apartments to man also need energy to post and do pushups
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

guy, why do you have a closeup of your asshole in the avatar?

bakardio

• Getbig I
u r steroid f@ggot hahah

i would never feel such inadequecy to actually use roids especially not as a grown man what are yu 15 years old dumshit lol

dude you're a hypocrite, you were juiced to the gills when you were in decent shape some years back, but now due to some health problems and lack of money from your crack habit, you can no longer afford steroids and cant use them so you put down anyone who does. You're a fuckin joke bro. Even your dad agrees with me on this. If you got a problem, come to Millenium on Hillsborough Rd and come see me. You know where its at, you dont live far from it.

biff

• Getbig IV
ahha yes i dont take any shit sorry i ruined your husband with my verbage skill

you arent setting a good example of the vegetarian brothers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dude you're a hypocrite, you were juiced to the gills when you were in decent shape some years back, but now due to some health problems and lack of money from your crack habit, you can no longer afford steroids and cant use them so you put down anyone who does. You're a fuckin joke bro. Even your dad agrees with me on this. If you got a problem, come to Millenium on Hillsborough Rd and come see me. You know where its at, you dont live far from it.

i will kick your ass in real life loser . all i need is a decent gym pump to look good in pics anyways, but im not into that posing shit however
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Falcon controlling minds around here.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Falcon must be on drugs. There is no other way to explain the majority of his weird posts.

m8

• Getbig V
Falcon must be on drugs. There is no other way to explain the majority of his weird posts.

Daddywaddy is a very intelligent troll  :)