Author Topic: Wes vs Shizzo  (Read 17926 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Wes vs Shizzo
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2013, 04:33:24 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words from the good peeps here.

The other jealous wannabes can suck a dick.
Meltdown.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2013, 04:35:30 AM »
Show mne where I bashed getbig gimmick!!

You are just a poor gimmick and a man posting as a chick.........sare we sexually confused?

Pathetic attempt at trying to own someone who you can`t own and wouldn`t care even if you could.

Post a pic...........thought so!!

Next case! ;)

This guy doesn't even deserve a response from you Wes. Only ones here bringing up the fifteen fella are those two retards no one else.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2013, 04:39:28 AM »
If we go by physiques, Then Wes owns 98% of Getbig. Fortunately, we also go by things like smarts, loyalty, and balls. Wes is just a drug pusher.
I don`t "own" anyone except your infantile mind you loser.

I laugh at all this while I picture youy swigging from a $1.25 bottle of Wild Irish Rose in between sobs,tears,and pounding out more fabricated bullshit in an effort to defame my charachter.

I suck cock,and now I deal drugs.

Keep making stuff up as you go along, as long as it helps you to keep from blowing a gasket and ending up in a detox ward you pathetic excuse for a human being.

I could invent stuff aboout you all day long but I only tell the truth.

No need for me to lie in an effort to embarass you Jizzo,you do a helluva` job all by yourself.

Board icon my ass,you arew the worest poster getbig ever had.

I`d invite you to GH15`s board,but you don`t train,and have no bodybuilding knowledge so it would be a moot point.
Why do you post on a bodybuilding forum anyway?

Have a wakeup shot of Old Panther Piss,wipe your tears,and hammer out more fabricated bullshit asshole,you`re melting hard and I love it.

More coffee and more laughs from me directed your way! LOL  :D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2013, 04:41:19 AM »
So what, you prefer tall men?

YES, with big tits and little vaginas....like your father.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 04:43:25 AM »
I'm going to have to agree with Shizzo for once.

Wes didn't leave Getbig because "he felt like it". That's total bullshit and anybody who believes it is an idiot.

He left because GH15 gave him an ultimatum. I was posting at spam when Wes was bashing Getbig along with everybody else. Almost no one had the balls to stand up to the almighty and if they did they got banned.

Wes has made his triumphant return because GH15 wants him to slowly work his way back on this board and gain people's trust so he can push GH's drugs.

This is actually obvious even if you don't know what's going on at spam.

100% true, i was there and was even in line to be a moderator (ask dustin he'll vouch for me) back when there were a few LEGIT moderators on the site prior to gh15's pogroms, then he somehow managed to go even more full retard than before starting posting death threats and pictures of people's info. wellius of course went along with it because he needs his constant supply of tren so he can keep flaunting his physique to a bunch of people on the internet to make himself feel better.

and yes, gh15 DID give everyone on that board an ultimatum, that posting here was an instant ban from his site. he was heading in the same direction towards promuscle and forums too when i was banned, not sure what other totalitarian bullshit he has going on now.

I don`t "own" anyone except your infantile mind you loser.

I laugh at all this while I picture youy swigging from a $1.25 bottle of Wild Irish Rose in between sobs,tears,and pounding out more fabricated bullshit in an effort to defame my charachter.

I suck cock,and now I deal drugs.

Keep making stuff up as you go along, as long as it helps you to keep from blowing a gasket and ending up in a detox ward you pathetic excuse for a human being.

I could invent stuff aboout you all day long but I only tell the truth.

No need for me to lie in an effort to embarass you Jizzo,you do a helluva` job all by yourself.

Board icon my ass,you arew the worest poster getbig ever had.

I`d invite you to GH15`s board,but you don`t train,and have no bodybuilding knowledge so it would be a moot point.
Why do you post on a bodybuilding forum anyway?

Have a wakeup shot of Old Panther Piss,wipe your tears,and hammer out more fabricated bullshit asshole,you`re melting hard and I love it.

More coffee and more laughs from me directed your way! LOL  :D

repeated walls of text from a man that supposedly "doesn't care". and so well thought out and specific, too. old panther piss? you ain't fooling anyone, grandpa.  ::)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 04:44:24 AM »
What does Cwoll "shut down" exactly.....traffic, while Fatzilla waddles across the parking lot

HA! good one  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 04:46:04 AM »
Thanks Borracho,I realize it,but it`s kinda` fun watching the responses from the goobers as they melt hard at any post I make!  LOL  :D

Just glad I could liven up the place,make Jizzo run around his house sobbing while tears rolled down his soft fat cheeks,and save poor C-Swoles thread from dying an early grave,much like the one C-Swole will probably end up in if he doesn`t stop putting gravy on his cupcakes and ice cream!  ;D

Hey Jizzo,wipe your creepy stalking Wes tears away and post more lies,I can`t wait to see what you come up with nexyt.

Oh Jizzo,I`m going to post some bodybuilding related info over at GH15`s site,hope you don`t mind!!  ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 04:50:05 AM »
In case folks at home are lost, this thread was started by Cswol to call out Gal as being a twink and say he pwns guys like him everyday...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 04:54:07 AM »
100% true, i was there and was even in line to be a moderator (ask dustin he'll vouch for me) back when there were a few LEGIT moderators on the site prior to gh15's pogroms, then he somehow managed to go even more full retard than before starting posting death threats and pictures of people's info. wellius of course went along with it because he needs his constant supply of tren so he can keep flaunting his physique to a bunch of people on the internet to make himself feel better.

and yes, gh15 DID give everyone on that board an ultimatum, that posting here was an instant ban from his site. he was heading in the same direction towards promuscle and forums too when i was banned, not sure what other totalitarian bullshit he has going on now.

repeated walls of text from a man that supposedly "doesn't care". and so well thought out and specific, too. old panther piss? you ain't fooling anyone, grandpa.  ::)
Repeated tear filled replies to my posts................... .......just shows ho much you care dude!!

I`m sure everyone`s gonna` go ask Dustin.
::)

Why the disrespect from you,I never had a beef with you,but you can go fuck yourself just on general principle my friend......hope that helps!  ;)

I`ve always posted anywhere I wanted to and always will.

I respect GH15,so what,the guy has done a lot for me personally,and a lot for bodybuilding.

You don`t like him,too bad,I could care less and I`m sure he`s not losing any sleep over it either.

What have you ever done or accomplished..........if you train at all I mean?

Posting on the internet doesn`t build muscle................ju st a tip for you son.

.......and I didn`t come here to discuss GH15 and whether or not you are a fan,so this is my last response on that matter and to you in general.

PS- I still don`t care,just like to watch punks melt...................v ery amusing to me,and you have to admit I`ve stimulated this thread and got all the gimmicks panties in a bunch!!

Just an FYI for people who say I post at GH15 for the hookups..........I have only bought stuff one time,and one time only almost a year ago,so fuck youirself.

I post there because it`s really good..........sorry you got banned!  LOL  ;D

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2013, 04:58:53 AM »
I just realized that the man they call "Bikini Slut" thinks GH15 sent me here to infiltrate the forces inside and behind getbig.

You couldn`t make this shit up!!  LOL  ;D

What is this a James Bond film or am I just posting on my home PC?

Too funny,it`s not that serious Alice......get outside and get some air,this shit is clouding your mind!  LOL  ;D

Next thing you know GH15 will be sending mew to Bikini Hoes house to plant listening devices,of course I`ll be dressed in a sleek black jumpsuit ala Chuck Norris!

Shit keeps getting better and better............I miss the stupidity here sometimes,makes me feel almost like a genius for Christs sake!  ;D

I feel real smart after this visit.  :D

Sinister cold war stuff........get a fucking life,it`s a bodybuilding message board which begs the question again,why some of the loser/gimmicks even post her,especially the ones that don`t even bring the funny!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2013, 05:00:39 AM »
In case folks at home are lost, this thread was started by Cswol to call out Gal as being a twink and say he pwns guys like him everyday...
Yeah until the Crypt Keeper showed up, and derailed the thread with his own photos.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:22 AM »
Yeah until the Crypt Keeper showed up, and derailed the thread with his own photos.

Meanwhile the only pictures you dare post are these:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:30 AM »
Better than you posting your pics!!  LOL  ;D

Bodybuilding site,bodybuilders,bodybuilder pics,bodybuilder info..........of course you know nothing about any of that so,have another drink,pass out in your own piss,wake up and post more lies and stupidity,you excell at those things..........we are all good at something so it`s good to see you`ve corned the market on drunken stupidity. LOL  :D

It`s so easy to own you,when you give me the ammo .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:53 AM »
Meanwhile the only pictures you dare post are these:

Ray,I think Jizzo posted full physique pics no?

NO,BECAUSE HE CAN`T  !!!!!  LOL  :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2013, 05:08:01 AM »

It does kinda seem like there is a natural de-evolution of threads here that reaches its nadir at talk of gh15 and "legit kigs" (both of which, I thought were killing-words now). I thought that this thread had a chance of GB-epic hilarity before it got derailed (admittedly, Ironmeister was slow on the draw for max epic-ness).

In all honesty, I love BOTH Cswol and Gal (no homo, well, maybe a little homo with Gal) for different reasons.

Game on!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2013, 05:09:14 AM »
Jizzo calls me the crypt keeper.................. that`s funny.

Good one Jizz,never heard any old age jokes before.

Keep `em coming you pathetic stewbum!
::)

;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2013, 05:13:15 AM »
It does kinda seem like there is a natural de-evolution of threads here that reaches its nadir at talk of gh15 and "legit kigs" (both of which, I thought were killing-words now). I thought that this thread had a chance of GB-epic hilarity before it got derailed (admittedly, Ironmeister was slow on the draw for max epic-ness).

In all honesty, I love BOTH Cswol and Gal (no homo, well, maybe a little homo with Gal) for different reasons.

Game on!
The thread was stupid,and a very delusional topic once again by the shredded beast known as C-Swole,and it was dead until I showed up.

Dude can`t bench 225 10 times without error................... ..........that`s sad after 30 years of training at Gold Venice I don`t care what anyone says.

Go back and look,it was dead in the water...........I got gimmicks fired up ,and all I wanted to talk about was bodybuilding............ almost an impossible task here since most don`t even fucking train.

It`s good to know there are still some good guys here who do actually work hard and look good,as for the gimmicks and guys like Jizzo,they`ll grow up someday once they move out of mommies house.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2013, 05:19:50 AM »
The thread was stupid,and a very delusional topis once again by shredded beast known as C-Swole,and it was dead until I showed up.

Go back and look,it was dead in the water...........I got gimmicks fired up ,and all I wanted to talk about was bodybuilding............ almost an impossible task here since most don`t even fucking train.

Good point. There is a classic meta-theme to so much of GB and BB in general: the permabulker versus the permaleaner. What I think is great is that it transcends so much -- training, diet, gear -- and makes for interesting conversation. Probably because I came from one camp slowly and am in the other that I am so interested.

Anyway, carry-on with whatever flogging is necessary. I shall remain hopeful for other threads.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2013, 05:29:49 AM »
Thanks man!  ;D

Jizzo claims I derailed the thread but I was discussing bodybuilding with Gal,Deceiver,UKJeff,and others until he reared his ugly head to insult me,then he got a serious verbal beatdown as always but was too drunk to realize when he had enough.

I think he gets jealous when bodybuilding is discussed as it doesn`t allow him to chime in with any stupid quips because he has no knowlefge about the topic

C-Swole looks terrible,but at least he hits the gym and isn`t drinking himself into a stupor like our resident postwhore Jizzo.

Once he gets to 10,000 postes,he`ll start a huge thread about being a getbig legend...............jus t wait and see,he only has a few more posts to go,that`s why he posts in every thread insulting good members and trolls alike..........it doesn`t help that he`s half in the bag all the time either.
Wow,that was another long meltdown type of post by the "Crypt Keeper" !  ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2013, 05:30:11 AM »
I gots a sneaky suspicion that Shizzo lifts....and looks better than Pap-Pap (grandpa). How funny would that be....220 shredded, with a 28 inch waist. LOL

Board implodes, dynamic changes....hehehe

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2013, 05:32:03 AM »
YES, with big tits and little vaginas....like your father.

Only from Rossia, country of the failures  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2013, 05:35:36 AM »
Thanks man!  ;D

Jizzo claims I derailed the thread but I was discussing bodybuilding with Gal,Deceiver,UKJeff,and others until he reared his ugly head to insult me,then he got a serious verbal beatdown as always but was too drunk to realize when he had enough.

I think he gets jealous when bodybuilding is discussed as it doesn`t allow him to chime in with any stupid quips because he has no knowlefge about the topic

C-Swole looks terrible,but at least he hits the gym and isn`t drinking himself into a stupor like our resident postwhore Jizzo.

Once he gets to 10,000 postes,he`ll start a huge thread about being a getbig legend...............jus t wait and see,he only has a few more posts to go,that`s why he posts in every thread insulting good members and trolls alike..........it doesn`t help that he`s half in the bag all the time either.
Wow,that was another long meltdown type of post by the "Crypt Keeper" !  ;D

Finally starting to make some sense old man  :D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2013, 05:42:21 AM »
Only from Rossia, country of the failures  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2013, 05:48:47 AM »

Sorry? Send me some flowers or a cockring

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2013, 06:00:26 AM »