Author Topic: Wes vs Shizzo  (Read 17927 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Wes vs Shizzo
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
That fucking greasy turtle will never get my respect. You wipe the floor with him Wes. You need to come back home.

Dude,pellius is an awesome person and someone I`m proud to call a friend.

You may call it "e-friend",but I don`t,as I`ve known him for well over a decade.

You`re entitled to your opinion,but don`t get too personal about him,or I`ll have to own you yet again!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »

As far as me being done goes,I`ll be better this year,next year,and with each oncoming year after that.............
/quote]

There are two "old timers" even compared to me at the gym where I work out. Both men are 79 years old and both me look great. Earl unfortunately had a stroke so his wife has to drive him to the gym each day he works out, but heck, he's still there everyday hitting the weights. Gene is nothing short of spectacular looking for a man of any age much less someone who is 79. Unlike Earl, he enjoys excellent health. These are guys I look up to. If I am where Gene is in ten years, I'll be a happy camper.

Like you say, one just gets better and better with each coming year so long as they actually train like you appear to do and don't just talk about it.
That`s exactly it Prime,you just have to keep living the lifestyle.

Eventually,we will obviously get older and older,but we`ll still look better than most of the young sloths out there in todays world,so it`s a win,win situation.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »

You may call it "e-friend",but I don`t,as I`ve known him for well over a decade.

You`re entitled to your opinion,but don`t get too personal about him,or I`ll have to own you yet again!  :D
Why? He looks like shit! You prove that there is hope for senior citizens. Pellius, is just a collection of swollen parts. Ugly to boot  :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 02, 2013, 05:43:40 PM »
Hey Prime,I remember you posting about the cancer.......I`m glad to hear that you`re feeling better.

Get in the gym,put your head down,and get busy my friend,it`s never too late to begin anew.

All the best!  ;)

Thanks. I'm doing just that. I been hitting the gym 6 days a week for the past 5 weeks. I know I already look better than the before photo I put up in the Mature Thread. My short term goal is to improve enough by the end of twelve weeks to post another photo (probably not in orange skivvies, since a few jerks jumped on that right away).  My arms are already up almost an inch. My clothes fit better and my stomach looks tighter, but still no abs showing. I am 208 most days at 5'11" and holding. The folks on the Mature thread are both inspirational and very supportive of one another. It doesn't seem like the usual Getbig forum at all.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
Thanks. I'm doing just that. I been hitting the gym 6 days a week for the past 5 weeks. I know I already look better than the before photo I put up in the Mature Thread. My short term goal is to improve enough by the end of twelve weeks to post another photo (probably not in orange skivvies, since a few jerks jumped on that right away).  My arms are already up almost an inch. My clothes fit better and my stomach looks tighter, but still no abs showing. I am 208 most days at 5'11" and holding. The folks on the Mature thread are both inspirational and very supportive of one another. It doesn't seem like the usual Getbig forum at all.
You will never fuck Taylor. HTH.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2013, 05:50:32 PM »

It is interesting that so many supposedly young guys don't post up their photos and yet they have a lot to say about those of us who do. It makes one wonder what's the person like behind the post....could be just another out of shape jealous slob.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: June 02, 2013, 05:50:34 PM »
I don't get this puritanical idea of eating food that tastes like dry shit, that makes it suck even more when dieting

I get 1600 cals a day and my meals are great, today I made an amazing microwave chocolate sponge that has 450 cals, 60g of protien and tasted like a real cake with vanilla sauce.. I spend literally hours tweaking recipes until they taste good for the lowest carb and cal counts. Food can taste good and be ultra low cal/carb and its rewarding to discover how to drop 50 cals here and there without losing flavor

To be honest, I`d rather bake a chocolate cake instead.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 02, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »
You will never fuck Taylor. HTH.

You can do better then this....or maybe you cannot.

I guess I will have to just leave the fucking to you then, huh?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #83 on: June 02, 2013, 05:52:30 PM »
Well,in conclusion,it`s been real,and it`s been fun,but it hasn`t been real fun.

Back to GH15`s board where there are no gimmicks and the content is about bodybuilding from bodybuilders.

What a concept huh?  ;)

25 minutes
later

That`s exactly it Prime,you just have to keep living the lifestyle.

Eventually,we will obviously get older and older,but we`ll still look better than most of the young sloths out there in todays world,so it`s a win,win situation.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2013, 05:54:49 PM »
You can do better then this....or maybe you cannot.

I guess I will have to just leave the fucking to you then, huh?
Actually, you should. I have a flight to Inglewood this weekend. I got a sweet Sonic The Hedgehog costume for him to wear.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 02, 2013, 06:02:08 PM »
Actually, you should. I have a flight to Inglewood this weekend. I got a sweet Sonic The Hedgehog costume for him to wear.

Sorry, I'm not into costumes or young confused fella's, like him or you. I'm sure you and he can figure out some way to enjoy them though. Which one will you wear for the flight? Who the heck goes to Inglewood anyway? Is there anything there these days? Me, I prefer the old homestead in Encino or my wife's parents' little villa north of Sunset on North Roxbury in Beverly Hills.

When you and Taylor get together for some fun, who pays who....aren't you both hustlers?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 02, 2013, 06:03:30 PM »
Sorry, I'm not into costumes or young confused fella's, like him or you. I'm sure you and he can figure out some way to enjoy them though. Which one will you wear for the flight? Who the heck goes to Inglewood anyway? Is there anything there these days? Me, I prefer the old homestead in Encino or my wife's parents' little villa north of Sunset on North Roxbury in Beverly Hills.

When you and Taylor get together for some fun, who pays who....aren't you both hustlers?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 02, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »

Sorry, did I make you cry? I didn't mean to be mean....it just slipped out.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 02, 2013, 06:12:36 PM »
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ws a long winded diatribe that basically said jackshit.

I do agree however about the part where you say I look better than you........I actually train so take that as a hot tip.

As far as me being done goes,I`ll be better this year,next year,and with each oncoming year after that............. and with each succeeding year,I will still look better than you will ever look no matter how long you "train".

Hope this helps boy.

Long live GH15 !!  ;)

WOW. you literally just played into my hand and proved each and every last point i made, and you somehow still feel you "owned" me?

the senility is strong with this one.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2013, 06:13:19 PM »
25 minutes
later
Blow
Me
Maddy
You
Complete
Asshole
Hope
This
Helps

::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2013, 06:14:28 PM »
WOW. you literally just played into my hand and proved each and every last point i made, and you somehow still feel you "owned" me?

the senility is strong with this one.

OK Sigmund Frued,thanks for showing up again..........very predictable.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2013, 06:17:08 PM »
wes you look great,,,nice to see u stopping by again,,,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2013, 06:17:24 PM »
Meltdown. Only one pic is allowed after a salad pic!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
It is interesting that so many supposedly young guys don't post up their photos and yet they have a lot to say about those of us who do. It makes one wonder what's the person like behind the post....could be just another out of shape jealous slob.
BINGO

Bunch of gimmicks,most of who don`t train,or do "train" and still look like a bag of smashed assholes,yet find the need to criticize those who do post pics.

The beauty of anonymity in a nutshell..............co uld also be called cowardice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »
wes you look great,,,nice to see u stopping by again,,,
Thanks my friend,good to see you here still posting great pics.........you always look in great shape bro.

Take care,and keep pumping!!   ;)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2013, 06:19:03 PM »
Blow
Me
Maddy
You
Complete
Asshole
Hope
This
Helps

::)

wes
loser with
nothing in
life except a
pumped up
drugged up
frail body
hope this helps

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2013, 06:19:46 PM »
BINGO

Bunch of gimmicks,most of who don`t train,or do "train" and still look like a bag of smashed assholes,yet find the need to criticize those who do post pics.

The beauty of anonymity in a nutshell..............co uld also be called cowardice.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
wes
loser with
nothing in
life except a
pumped up
drugged up
frail body
hope this helps
Years of hard training,strict eating,clean living,all with minimal amounts of gear.

Post your pic warrior.  ::)

The Maddy gimmick used to be a great gimmick until Josh gave it to whoever this repetitive asshole is.

Oh well,just another stalker that has no balls.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2013, 06:22:02 PM »
BINGO

exactly what
your god
gh15 does
every day

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
Meltdown. Only one pic is allowed after a salad pic!
lol  ,,gali's arms great condition,sized nice....