Author Topic: Wes vs Shizzo  (Read 18057 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Wes vs Shizzo
« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
the comedy

If this is a third rate forum the please elaborate on which forum would be a first rate forum.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2013, 07:43:40 PM »
everyone here who jumps on Wes are out of their sad delusional minds

Hey Pellius!

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2013, 07:48:47 PM »
If this is a third rate forum the please elaborate on which forum would be a first rate forum.

elitistjerks, a videogame forum i havent been to in years

strict rules, 24 wait period before you can post anything from the time you sign up
asking stupid questions or questions that have been answered a million times will get you a warning, or outright ban
any form of trolling gets you banned
attacking someone gets you banned, if you have a disagreement you say why, not call someone stupid

all in all a very tight ship, and as such was a great source of information...however it wasnt any fun because of its strict moderation

what is this silly defensiveness people have about a forum, anyway? as bad as a high school sports 'rivalries'

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
Polio must be a bitch. At least you can dominate the wheelchair division.
team polio...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »

strict rules, 24 wait period before you can post anything from the time you sign up
asking stupid questions or questions that have been answered a million times will get you a warning, or outright ban
attacking someone gets you banned, if you have a disagreement you say why, not call someone stupid

all in all a very tight ship, and as such was a great source of information...however it wasnt any fun because of its strict moderation

what is this silly defensiveness people have about a forum, anyway? as bad as a high school sports 'rivalries'

Haha......I can't believe answered me.

But since you did you shouldn't compare apples to oranges. Tell me which bodybuilding forum is first rate.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2013, 07:52:37 PM »

I call this website home. I have grown close to many posters over the years. Of course I will protect it.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2013, 07:53:29 PM »
Haha......I can't believe answered me.

But since you did you shouldn't compare apples to oranges. Tell me which bodybuilding forum is first rate.

none, they are all filled with whack jobs, but at least there are fewer sycophants here

why wouldnt i answer? it was a civil question

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2013, 07:54:41 PM »
Hey Pellius!

shizzo, I'm not Pellius, Pellius is a wise man though.

No one know's me, because I'm new.

Maddy, Wes does not need to cry to anyone - there are so many "iron brothers" who will stand up for him. Why? - you know yourself.

On the other hand there is you - who has no one.

It's not too late to change things, be a man and start changing.

!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2013, 07:56:05 PM »

You are however, a loyal sucker/member at GH15.  ;)

Wellius are not good people. You will see this eventually.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2013, 08:05:06 PM »

Maddy, Wes does not need to cry to anyone - there are so many "iron brothers" who will stand up for him. Why? - you know yourself.

On the other hand there is you - who has no one.

It's not too late to change things, be a man and start changing.

are you the
new fallsview

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2013, 08:08:29 PM »
You are however, a loyal sucker/member at GH15.  ;)

Wellius are not good people. You will see this eventually.

a wink at the end indicates that you are not quite sure, thus weakness comes within.
!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #161 on: June 02, 2013, 08:10:05 PM »
Gal what are your thoughts on protein shakes?

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: June 02, 2013, 08:10:06 PM »
are you the
new fallsview

if you wish so. You started thinking, which is good already.

do not give up
!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #163 on: June 02, 2013, 08:16:18 PM »
Leave wes alone, this is your first and last warning, phaggots.

Kigtropin Approved.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2013, 08:29:24 PM »

some ppl need that mindset, and remember its about the most radical way, in order to get fastest results.

this is even bit more brutal than the oth approach.

this.
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
And you are here why? ???

There are times I ask myself the same question. Sometimes it is fun to mix it up with you "youngsters" so to speak since old folks can sometimes have the emotions of a juvenile too. In reality, no one really knows if anyone on the Internet is as represented.

One thing that occurs to me is that when I was young, I was far to busy to spend a day posting on some Internet forum....despite the fact that there was no such thing, back then.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2013, 08:53:16 PM »

Any sort of censorship can seriously inhibit the dynamic of good communications. It is easy to want someone to censor/moderate posts which are intentionally hurtful to others. I admit that there have been times when I was under fire from unfair and untruthful attacks. I thought about reporting the attacker. I quickly thought better of this because all I had to do was not log on to Getbig and in an hour or so, all would be forgotten. As a result, I have never cried to the moderators for help. I figure I pretty much brought anything that is said to or about me upon myself at some point regardless of the fact that it may be untruthful or irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Personally, I had a lot of fun in high school. Sometimes it is fun to relive those childhood experiences via some Internet chat.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2013, 06:17:27 PM »
These 3 pages were removed from within the Galeniko nutritional thread, as to not have it hijacked by a side-feud.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: June 08, 2013, 06:23:16 PM »
These 3 pages were removed from within the Galeniko nutritional thread, as to not have it hijacked by a side-feud.

"1"
It was no feud One. I scalped Wes yet again  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: June 08, 2013, 06:42:03 PM »
Ttp

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
Ttp
I have two reasons for this post. I dont know what ttp means, and I wanted to show Getbigs victory over the heathens from that "other place".  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2013, 07:08:40 AM »
I have two reasons for this post. I dont know what ttp means, and I wanted to show Getbigs victory over the heathens from that "other place".  ;D

I meant to write TTT (To The Top), but instead TTP (Touch The Penis) slipped out (Freudian Slip).

It was simply done as a reference point to join together the material revolving around your battle with Wes.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2013, 07:10:47 AM »
I meant to write TTT (To The Top), but instead TTP (Touch The Penis) slipped out (Freudian Slip).

It was simply done as a reference point to join together the material revolving around your battle with Wes.

"1"
Ah, I thought it meant The Truth Prevailed. ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2013, 07:14:15 AM »
If we go by physiques, Then Wes owns 98% of Getbig. Fortunately, we also go by things like smarts, loyalty, and balls. Wes is just a drug pusher.

Wes has a mean physique. I haven't been paying much attention to the other parts of his persona.. so I can't comment on that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2013, 07:18:01 AM »
Wes has a mean physique. I haven't been paying much attention to the other parts of his persona.. so I can't comment on that.
Wes has one of the best physiques I have ever seen for a guy his age. Hell, the guy turned 58 a couple of days ago. It really is an awe inspiring.