Author Topic: 2013 NPC Atlantic States - Jay Cutler Guest Posing  (Read 7756 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jay Cutler Guest Posing at the 2013 Bev Francis Atlantic States
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »
I don't care that Jay is getting outmuscled by 20 pounds by Kai.   

Jay is a good role model, a positive man who loves the sport and is kind to the fans.

The Mr O has never been about "who is the best physique onstage that day".   It's about who is the best ambassador of the sport.  I'm serious here.  Phil shows up looking decent, another win.  Kai 3rd no matter how much his physique completely annihilates everyone else onstage.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 06:17:51 PM »
I don't care that Jay is getting outmuscled by 20 pounds by Kai.   

Jay is a good role model, a positive man who loves the sport and is kind to the fans.

The Mr O has never been about "who is the best physique onstage that day".   It's about who is the best ambassador of the sport.  I'm serious here.  Phil shows up looking decent, another win.  Kai 3rd no matter how much his physique completely annihilates everyone else onstage.

lol

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 08:18:38 PM »
Who has the most striated liver?

I don't know about liver, but I give Kai the edge when it comes to nostril sweep.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 09:49:20 PM »
Kai is the biggest fruit this 'sport' has had the misfortune to stumble across.

Truly fucked in the head....the knee high booties and flouro gimp wear is just embarrassing....I hope the freak never wins the Olympia.

And somehow his head makes Jay's head appear little.  WTF?
a

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 10:01:24 PM »
Who has the most striated liver?

Someone hit me with a nice zinger today.  I'm with a friend who's trying to lose weight, and wants to purchase some fatburners , older guy in his 60's....very accomplished, very wealthy.  take him to my friends supplement shop to give him the business. We're at the counter and me and the owner start talking about the PHs he's got for sale behind the glass...liver toxicity, etc....and the old fucker blasts me...."do you even have a liver anymore, mr Tren?" Fucking place fell out with everyone cracking up. Got me good.

DearLatspread

• Getbig II
  • International Superstar Deluxe
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 10:26:58 PM »
I've always found the posedown a bit embarrassing. And then when I saw Kai jump off the stage I knew things would take a creepy turn for the worse. And what were kids doing there. No one under 18 should be allowed in that circus. The nervous smiles of both these kids faces as this big gorilla comes at them was classic. Can you post a freeze frame of that girl hold some kind of sign. I can't tell what it says if anything. Imagine that poor girl being your daughter?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 11:50:12 PM »
if he dials it in, it would not be impossible for Jay to win the olympia this year.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 01:15:14 AM »

::)

trick trying to pretend she isn't interested, because her old man is there, but i noticed he doesn't have a problem getting excited. if she was at a stripper review with her girls, she'd be the first one trying to suck off kai.

some black women.  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 Bev Francis Atlantic States - Jay Cutler Guest Posing
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 09:56:09 AM »

Is doesnt matter what either Kai nor Jay look like here, although Kai definitely has more muscle right now than Jay.  All that matters for the Olympia is if Jay can repeat his performance in the past in which he dominates (although no one can beat Phil Heath right now).   Ronnie Coleman came back after we all thought he wouldn't, and surprised us all.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 2013 Bev Francis Atlantic States - Jay Cutler Guest Posing
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2013, 10:01:15 AM »

Is doesnt matter what either Kai nor Jay look like here, although Kai definitely has more muscle right now than Jay.  All that matters for the Olympia is if Jay can repeat his performance in the past in which he dominates (although no one can beat Phil Heath right now).   Ronnie Coleman came back after we all thought he wouldn't, and surprised us all.

Kai can beat Phil. He beat him last year and Ronnie surprised us with a 4th place finish. Just like Jay will.