Author Topic: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of  (Read 14767 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2013, 04:13:11 PM »
"I knew Michael," Gene Simmons tells journalist Geoff Barton. "I raJon into him a few times. I met him the first time before he became the superstar, when he was sort of teenagey, when he was still a Jackson Five. This was in the Cher days, when Cher and I lived together.

"But as time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another…Oh dear."

Simmons goes on to say that he knew some of the musicians Jackson toured with, and cites one who quit after seeing "boys coming out of the hotel rooms...Well, you know, where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

"Where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

Simmons, who claims to have bedded down over 4600 women during his career, also says, "There's never been a single female of any age that I've ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever.

"The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men."
Meltdown # 3.  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
He didn't play any instruments, he sucked as a singer ( of course he could carry a tune, but songs like You are not alone and Heal the world- jeez a homo voice) So overrated.
And "He was such a good dancer" Who the fuck cares about dancing?? MJ SUUUUCKED!
Agreed! Michael sucked as an artist!  It's pathetic how so many people think he is even a half decent musician or dancer.  Michael was a master manipulator of the media, it was Michael himself who put out into the media that "he was the KING of POP", Michael paid top dollar to PR firms to sell himself as some musical genius, and all the gullible Americans ate it right up.  They still do, their syrupy IDOL worship is nauseating.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »
Meltdown # 3.  ;D
I am beginning to think that you yourself maybe a raging paedophile.  Your defence of child molesters seems to know NO LIMITS!  Do you not have any SHAME!
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2013, 04:18:58 PM »
I am beginning to think that you yourself maybe a raging paedophile.  Your defence of child molesters seems to know NO LIMITS!  Do you not have any SHAME!
Last ditch effort...... Outed.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2013, 04:19:47 PM »
Why didn't Jackson father his own kids?

Didn't like his nose

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 10, 2013, 03:58:30 AM »
A black man that wished he was white

MJ and Tiger Woods.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2013, 04:01:32 AM »
PULLEEESE, it happens all the time.

I will only say this.

If someone molested your kid... Would you take ANY amount of money to keep quiet and not see him rot in a prison cell?

Would you not at least go after that son of a bitch yourself?

If someone molested my kids, you can bet your ass he wouldn't have been able to pay me off and to keep it 100, he wouldn't have  had too many more breaths.

Also, who lets your kid stay at a strangers house? I don't give a fuck what their name is... I don't know you.

Then, after the first time he was accused, you read all about it and THEN you still let your kid go over there alone without any parents?

REALLY?!

Who the fuck does that?!

NO ONE.

You can decide whether you think he did it or not, but those things I've mentioned above are pretty undeniable to a parent.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: June 10, 2013, 05:07:58 AM »
Agreed! Michael sucked as an artist!  It's pathetic how so many people think he is even a half decent musician or dancer.  Michael was a master manipulator of the media, it was Michael himself who put out into the media that "he was the KING of POP", Michael paid top dollar to PR firms to sell himself as some musical genius, and all the gullible Americans ate it right up.  They still do, their syrupy IDOL worship is nauseating.
It was Quincy Jones the producer that made Mike who he was.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: June 10, 2013, 05:12:08 AM »

Meltdown # 4 ?

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »
Relax E kul - Jackson was a great musician. Ever tried dancing and singing... day after day and year after year on the highest level?
As for the kids - I do not believe he was a fiddler but I've never known him personally and if the stuff that Simmons says is true... it sounds alarming.  :'(

ukjeff

« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2013, 07:33:19 AM »

What would you do with someone who molested your child Ekul?

You cant dodge this question forever, you are losing what little credibility you had.
Would you "deal with it yourself" or call the police?

Lol at your conundrum.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »
E-Cum looking a fool once again

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2013, 09:21:07 AM »
I wouldn't consider Jackson a great artist.  I would consider him a great performer who contributed to our culture. The distinction between the two is pretty vast.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2013, 09:25:08 AM »
I wouldn't consider Jackson a great artist.  I would consider him a great performer who contributed to our culture. The distinction between the two is pretty vast.
x2. He seemed to have a much better voice as a teenager/early adult. His later work was like a weird yodeling. He is definately an icon in the music industry. It's probably just MJ and Elvis at this point.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: June 10, 2013, 09:28:37 AM »
x2. He seemed to have a much better voice as a teenager/early adult. His later work was like a weird yodeling. He is definately an icon in the music industry. It's probably just MJ and Elvis at this point.

Some can be both a great performer and an artist.  In my opinion, to many people refer to themselves as artist when they are really performers. People may disagree and that's fine.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2013, 04:04:56 PM »
PULLEEESE, it happens all the time.

And they are SHIT parents for accepting the payoff basically.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2013, 04:53:06 PM »
mama say mama sa ma ma ku sa
K

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »
All the way Alpha male:

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »
All the way Alpha male:

He's demonstrating the face he pulls when he puts his little weiner into a virgin boy's arsehole.  It's sad to think how many people defend sick perverts like Michael.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2013, 05:10:01 PM »
He's demonstrating the face he pulls when he puts his little weiner into a virgin boy's arsehole.  It's sad to think how many people defend sick perverts like Michael.
Meltdown #5.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
Clicked on this thread only to see if it was MJ... I agree with OP completely...