Author Topic: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of  (Read 14770 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2013, 02:14:50 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2013, 02:17:40 PM »
Michaels first love

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA What a sick paedophile freak !

V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2013, 02:22:35 PM »
Have you ever been wrong in your life E-Kul?  Have you ever said: "Damn this guy/gal has a point." You are not always right. In fact, you are usually horribly biased. A blind, stubborn, hatred for everything you don't agree with. Screw what everyone else has to say on a subject.  ::)

ukjeff

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2013, 02:24:24 PM »
Ekul
The guy who is switched on to trouble and has an inbuilt radar and can deal with any situation (except a naughty pitbull) would let a man get away with abusing his children if he had the chance to stop it.

Tell me, what would you do?
Would you like me to quote all your posts where you say you never call the police and you would take care of business yourself? 

Lol at the failed troll.
Just in case Mr KUL misses this.

ukjeff

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2013, 02:26:11 PM »
Have you ever been wrong in your life E-Kul?  Have you ever said: "Damn this guy/gal has a point." You are not always right. In fact, you are usually horribly biased. A blind, stubborn, hatred for everything you don't agree with. Screw what everyone else has to say on a subject.  ::)

Hes just trolling you, he claims in one thread he NEVER calls the police and yet in this thread he says he wouldn't kill or attack someone who abused his kids.
Question is, What would he do?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2013, 02:28:17 PM »
Latoya Jackson : "I cannot and will not be a silent collaborator in his crimes against young children ... Forget about the superstar, forget about the icon. If he was any other 35-year-old man who was sleeping with little boys, you wouldn't like this guy"

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2013, 02:31:09 PM »
I am rarely wrong, I always praise people when they have a valid point, just that on Getbig, not many people have valid points.  And yes, people who defend paedophiles do make my skin crawl.  If I am wrong in this case, I have labelled a freak incorrectly, but by his own admission he sleeps with boys, and that in itself is enough to condemn any man.  If you are wrong, you have openly supported and enabled a rampant child molester.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »
  The Chef saw him raping Culkin 

ukjeff

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2013, 02:40:06 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2013, 02:43:48 PM »

V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2013, 02:45:16 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2013, 02:52:53 PM »
I am rarely wrong, I always praise people when they have a valid point, just that on Getbig, not many people have valid points.  And yes, people who defend paedophiles do make my skin crawl.  If I am wrong in this case, I have labelled a freak incorrectly, but by his own admission he sleeps with boys, and that in itself is enough to condemn any man.  If you are wrong, you have openly supported and enabled a rampant child molester.
I win again. You back tracked. Add E-kul to my scalp list  :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2013, 02:57:29 PM »
I win again. You back tracked. Add E-kul to my scalp list  :-*
If by winning you mean openly and publicly supporting child abusers.  Yeah, you're a REAL winner !
V

ukjeff

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »
I see you are avoiding me Mr Ekul

What would you do if someone abused your child?
Call the police or beat them up?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »
If by winning you mean openly and publicly supporting child abusers.  Yeah, you're a REAL winner !
no, you slipped up. You are usually 100% to your guns. This time you wavered. You gave some generic, make sure you had an out, answer. It's okay to get owned once and awhile. It makes you human  :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2013, 03:05:29 PM »
Only in America would this be considered appropriate !

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
  Bashir owned Jacko

ukjeff

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2013, 03:07:20 PM »
Its awful Ekul, I agree with you, so how do we stop it, do we kill them or phone the police?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2013, 03:12:35 PM »
Its awful Ekul, I agree with you, so how do we stop it, do we kill them or phone the police?
E-Kul gives up when confronted with a possible owning. I already owned him, and I am sure you would as well. He is the epitome of all bark no bite (Pun intended)  8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »
 Bashir owned Jacko
x2

Too bad so many people are so easily bedazzled by fame and wealth that it clouds there judgement.  Even Michaels own sister admitted he was a massive paedophile.  Some people don't want to admit that they have openly worshipped a dirty paedophile.  You see this denial in Muslims also, they also refuse to accept they worship a dirty paedophile.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2013, 03:22:12 PM »
x2

Too bad so many people are so easily bedazzled by fame and wealth that it clouds there judgement.  Even Michaels own sister admitted he was a massive paedophile.  Some people don't want to admit that they have openly worshipped a dirty paedophile.  You see this denial in Muslims also, they also refuse to accept they worship a dirty paedophile.
Shortest sentence E-Kul has ever written = Owned in this thread.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2013, 03:54:32 PM »
He didn't play any instruments, he sucked as a singer ( of course he could carry a tune, but songs like You are not alone and Heal the world- jeez a homo voice) So overrated.
And "He was such a good dancer" Who the fuck cares about dancing?? MJ SUUUUCKED!

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2013, 04:11:09 PM »
You're a fucking idiot.

I absolutely WOULD. Just because you're too much of a pussy to handle business doesn't mean everyone else is.

You don't fuck with my kids. They have their mother and I'd like to find a jury who would convict me for taking care of a sicko like that.

I have 2 kids... a boy and a girl. It's a well known fact on this board actually.

dont worry arguing with this dik he is a "white" aussie

they all think like that for some strange reason

even the ones who were raped by preists didnt come back to seek redemption

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2013, 04:11:18 PM »
"I knew Michael," Gene Simmons tells journalist Geoff Barton. "I ran into him a few times. I met him the first time before he became the superstar, when he was sort of teenagey, when he was still a Jackson Five. This was in the Cher days, when Cher and I lived together.

"But as time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another…Oh dear."

Simmons goes on to say that he knew some of the musicians Jackson toured with, and cites one who quit after seeing "boys coming out of the hotel rooms...Well, you know, where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

"Where there's smoke there's fire. There's no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt."

Simmons, who claims to have bedded down over 4600 women during his career, also says, "There's never been a single female of any age that I've ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever.

"The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men."

^^^ GOOD TO SEE NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE SO NAIVE AND GULLIBLE !!!
V