Author Topic: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of  (Read 14705 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: These kids did NOT come from the DNA of
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2013, 06:55:20 AM »
i never understood why the hell he ever felt for the ugly pig debbie row, he always was surrounded with beautiful women ???

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2013, 07:38:50 AM »
He looked like shit all black and later all white but his Thriller look was ace.
Not man, not woman... all Michael Jackson.

anabolichalo would have to have such a full head of hair.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 08:05:31 AM »
Fucking crime that the media continually gave that child molesting prick and his whore sisters the attention they needed and craved.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2013, 08:07:11 AM »
Fucking crime that the media continually gave that child molesting prick and his whore sisters the attention they needed and craved.

The dude was a grade a weirdo, but there has been no concrete evidence that proves (without a doubt) that he was a molester.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
The dude was a grade a weirdo, but there has been no concrete evidence that proves (without a doubt) that he was a molester.

Fuck off asshole.

Obviously a Level 3 Sexual Offender such as yourself would defend a kiddie fiddler like Michael Jackson.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2013, 08:12:29 AM »
Fuck off asshole.

Obviously a Level 3 Sexual Offender such as yourself would defend a kiddie fiddler like Michael Jackson.
Lol  ;D I see what you did there.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2013, 08:15:28 AM »
This is true, I used to feel otherwise, but the more things I heard and read over the years tend to make me feel the same!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2013, 09:17:48 AM »
The cracker kid is the least aesthetic.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2013, 09:24:19 AM »
This is true, I used to feel otherwise, but the more things I heard and read over the years tend to make me feel the same!

I will only say this.

If someone molested your kid... Would you take ANY amount of money to keep quiet and not see him rot in a prison cell?

Would you not at least go after that son of a bitch yourself?

If someone molested my kids, you can bet your ass he wouldn't have been able to pay me off and to keep it 100, he wouldn't have  had too many more breaths.

Also, who lets your kid stay at a strangers house? I don't give a fuck what their name is... I don't know you.

Then, after the first time he was accused, you read all about it and THEN you still let your kid go over there alone without any parents?

REALLY?!

Who the fuck does that?!

NO ONE.

You can decide whether you think he did it or not, but those things I've mentioned above are pretty undeniable to a parent.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2013, 09:31:14 AM »
i never understood why the hell he ever felt for the ugly pig debbie row, he always was surrounded with beautiful women ???

Row was a nurse, who worked for one of his doctors.  He liked Tatiana, but she was with Billy Dee Williams.  Fags don't look at a woman that way.  Her offspring would have been gorgeous.

around 50 now.  :o

BTW, I don't think he wanted to be white.  He was a fusion between Peter Pan and one of Tito's sons (the one to his right).  It was a look he was after.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2013, 09:34:05 AM »

They did blood and DNA test.  MJ was the daddy for all of them

And you know this how exactly?

There's been nothing in mainstream media that confirms that was the case. In fact, there is still legal wrangling in the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG as to whether or not they should release details of the kids paternity. Completely irrelevant to the case obviously, but it's still being banded around. AEG claim they have proof that only one of the kid's was fathered by MJ (probably the youngest one) - the other two have apparently got completely different fathers.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2013, 09:52:11 AM »

They did blood and DNA test.  MJ was the daddy for all of them

Are you out of your mind, or have you been swallowing too much of Vissy's love juice? The oldest is genetically impossible without some Afro expression.  

in Victoria Rowell's case, she has one white parent, not in Michael's case.  Just look at his brothers' offspring with non-black women - white women.

I can't think of one genetic recombination or variable, which would make the girl Michael's daughter, outside of a complete mutation, but we are still talking about 1000s of combinations.  Also, take in account that both his parents are dark skin afro.  A possible generation skip, but what does Michael's grandparents look like.

As I said, Blanket is a long shot.  He's a possibility. I think not, but it definitely possible. One give away is facial structure of the father.  Blanket doesn't have his eyes, jaw or cheek structure, or lips, nothing.  You can toss hair texture out the window.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2013, 09:52:26 AM »
I don't think he wanted to be white either.  He didn't want to be who he was or who people wanted him to be.  He essentially obliterated his own identity.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2013, 09:56:54 AM »
Agreed. Mj didn't want to be white he just wanted lighter skin. Sort of a reverse tan a la sammy sosa...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
dthis is a bit freaky.  usually the nephew tries to be like the uncle, but in michael's case...

it's after thriller when he starts to make the change to this nephew.  you always see them in pictures together.  dude had no interest in being white. that's all media bullshit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2013, 10:19:41 AM »

That's not anthony keidis from the chilli peppers to the right of of mj...the one looking all violated. :(

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
I thought this has been known for some time.  Michael was obviously a pedo or asexual and was disgusted at the thought of giving sex to a woman

He was never proven to be a pedo. He definitely liked to play with children but the pedo talk started after he came out with they don't really care about us. Consider the source - the media. Do you believe the media now?
They wanted to discredit him because he started revealing the true power structure.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2013, 12:17:09 PM »
Lightened his skin, made his nose straight, thinned his lips, straightened his hair, made sure the kids came out looking white...I don't know seems like he wanted to be caucasian to me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2013, 12:40:10 PM »
He was never proven to be a pedo. He definitely liked to play with children but the pedo talk started after he came out with they don't really care about us. Consider the source - the media. Do you believe the media now?
They wanted to discredit him because he started revealing the true power structure.
Hi abdominal snoman or cswol.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »
::) Fuck OFF.  The dude admitted to sleeping in bed with other peoples young children.  He was accused of molesting children repeatedly.  Here's a tip:  Fully grown men don't sleep in the same bed as young boys unless they're a child molester.  Fully grown men don't get continually  accused of molesting boys unless there a child molester.  Fully grown men don't build million dollar amusement parks to groom young men.  Did you notice how it was boys that always slept over, very rarely girls.  Face it, Michael Jackson was the worlds greatest PEDO.

It continues to sadden me how easily blinded people are by fame and fortune.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2013, 01:06:54 PM »
::) Fuck OFF.  The dude admitted to sleeping in bed with other peoples young children.  He was accused of molesting children repeatedly.  Here's a tip:  Fully grown men don't sleep in the same bed as young boys unless they're a child molester.  Fully grown men don't get continually  accused of molesting boys unless there a child molester.

It continues to sadden me how easily blinded people are by fame and fortune.
Nothing was ever proved. Jackson was a fucking nutjob. He wanted to be like Peter Pan, and liked to play in tree houses. He had a child's mentality. That doesn't mean he literally fondled/sodomized little boys. I am not defending him at all. I am just a guy that likes to see concrete evidence first.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2013, 01:25:14 PM »
Nothing was ever proved. Jackson was a fucking nutjob. He wanted to be like Peter Pan, and liked to play in tree houses. He had a child's mentality. That doesn't mean he literally fondled/sodomized little boys. I am not defending him at all. I am just a guy that likes to see concrete evidence first.
Grow UP! Child molestation is nearly impossible to prove, that's why it is such an insidious crime.  It's the abuse of power and trust. What do you want? Michael Jacksons home movies of him fucking boys.  Innocent men don't pay off their accusers millions of dollars to make them disappear.  The man used to take his young lovers out in public with him like when he took Jordan Chandler to the World Music Award and made the teen sit on his lap.  Even his handlers couldn't believe how brazen he was about his paedophilia, spending days locked in hotel rooms with his latest young boy.

When Michael met his first love Jordan Chandler, he stayed at the boys house for a month in the same room.  It's people like you is why paedophilia is so rampant!   You couldn't get a clearer indication of a paedophile than Michael Jackson and his behaviour, yet grown people turn a blind eye because they like his music.  Those poor kids, at least some of them received a good pay out for it.

V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2013, 01:29:17 PM »
Innocent men don't pay off their accusers millions of dollars to make them disappear. 

Hurt parents don't accept payoffs.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2013, 01:30:37 PM »
Grow UP! Child molestation is nearly impossible to prove, that's why it is such an insidious crime.  It's the abuse of power and trust. What do you want? Michael Jacksons home movies of him fucking boys.  Innocent men don't pay off their accusers millions of dollars to make them disappear.  The man used to take his young lovers out in public with him like when he took Jordan Chandler to the World Music Award and made the teen sit on his lap.  Even his handlers couldn't believe how brazen he was about his paedophilia, spending days locked in hotel rooms with his latest young boy.

When Michael met his first love Jordan Chandler, he stayed at the boys house for a month in the same room.  It's people like you is why paedophilia is so rampant!   You couldn't get a clearer indication of a paedophile than Michael Jackson and his behaviour, yet grown people turn a blind eye because they like his music.  Those poor kids, at least some of them received a good pay out for it.
It's comments like this that make people hate you. It was over the top, and not necessary.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2013, 01:33:41 PM »
Rumours or not i doubt many of us would have let our kids sleep over at jackos house :-\