Author Topic: Hitler's Children  (Read 10836 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: Hitler's Children
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2013, 03:51:30 PM »
HERMANN Goering was his name...

Ups , sorry !.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2013, 03:53:38 PM »
I thought most of he surviving family members did voluntary sterilizations so that there wouldn't be another movement. ???

Also, Hitler didn't die April 8, it was April 30 I believe.

Nope my friend, everything was finish by 9/10 May,1945 .(modified date)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2013, 04:22:07 PM »
Few facts:
-Dr.Joseph Mengele died as free man 1979 in Bertioga,Brasil

-Emile Maurice SS-Oberfuhrer died as free man in Munich 1972,"Honorary Aryn",Jew & Hitlers best/old friend
 He does not exist for JEWS  ;D ;D ;D

-Hernan Ancin Argentinian work as carpenter for Ante Pavelic :he (AP) met the Hitlers 5 times in Mar del Plata between Sep.
 1953 & Oct.1954, he described Hitler as very polite.Croatian WW2 leader died as free in Spain (as Franco's guest) he was
  also accused for deportation of Jews, but Mossad never bothered with him  ;).His wife was of Jewish ancestry  :P.

-Catalina Gomero Argentinian housemaid:I waited on Hitler at theirs home in La Falda Cordoba province 1949,she also saw Hitler
 with Echihorns at El Castillo mountain retreat.

-Jorge Colloto, Juan Peron bodyguard:he saw M.Borman with Peron in 1954,Borman lived in Hotel Plaza in central Buenos Aires,
  Colloto would visit him with cash every month.

- Regarding to Mossad (before kidnapping): A.Eichmann would regularly visit German Embassy in Buenos Aires .

- Etc,..............................

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 04:22:13 PM »
Nope my friend, everything was finish by 9/10 April .

You're wrong, he made to his birthday 4/20 and over a week later. Brush up on your history, Helmuth  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2013, 04:30:27 PM »

You're wrong, he made to his birthday 4/20 and over a week later. Brush up on your history, Helmuth  ;D

You're right, should be May 1945 ,my writing mistake !.
I am not of German origin, Her Irongrip.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 05:14:20 PM »
You're right, should be May 1945 ,my writing mistake !.
I am not of German origin, Her Irongrip.

So, was the show called "Hitlers Children"?  I want to look it up.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 05:30:21 PM »
So, was the show called "Hitlers Children"?  I want to look it up.

No, I collect doco DVD's about wars, try books more reliable,one of my friends works on documentaries & told me doco is very hard to
sell, real research cost a lot.And who could speak perfect German-Spanish-Russian on Hitler subject.
Look for "Churchill's Bodyguard" DVD & book, producers mentioned (again) several  Hitlers doubles.
Many Hitler historians dispute the last film images of Hitler, where he presents Iron Crosses to child soldiers, Hitlers double
in that film was doped or drunk,they even named that German actor .
Personally I would like to access Russian documentaries, not too many translated/released on the west TV markets.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2013, 05:53:41 PM »
Watching this thing now, not sure if my tv is fucked up or what, but there's no subtitles. CC is on, the screens the right size, but in these interviews there is no translation.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2013, 06:59:22 PM »
Watching this thing now, not sure if my tv is fucked up or what, but there's no subtitles. CC is on, the screens the right size, but in these interviews there is no translation.

I had subtitles for the entire film on netflix.  You might want to try restarting it or something.

Rainer Höss posts on axishistory.com BTW.  The journalist from the movie (Eldad Beck) published this article: http://sunday-news.wider-des-vergessens.de/?p=1685

Rainer claims the photo that appears to show him giving the Hitler Salute was manipulated by Eldad Beck, and that he has taken Eldad to court over it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2013, 09:59:47 PM »

I prefer original German version on this subject with English subtitles, like some in B & W, others in colour.

My favourite "Nazi" (if he ever was) was Albert Speer & doco about him was quite good, who would not respect
Her Speer, he donated hips of $$$$ to Jewish charities (Jews accepted without hesitations)  ;D ;D ;D
Those film  scenes in London bookshops were he was surrounded with his books fans & autograph collectors were
just hilarious , o man "Nazi" adored by British  ::) ::) ::)
Or Speer's claim that his co-prisoner Rudolf Hess in luxurious Spandau Prison was not real Hess  :P , or his walkabouts
outside prison  :D.
Most unbelievable is that he died from hart attack visiting  London 1981, oh what a paradox.